The Student Room Group

Nee-Naw-Nee-Naw! Food Crimes we Cannot Abide!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Justeen910
Haha, you're proud of that, aren't you? :smile:

I was. :colondollar: Now I realise I am a little silly..but it's the small things. :rolleyes:
Original post by MelissaJayne
I was. :colondollar: Now I realise I am a little silly..but it's the small things. :rolleyes:

I knew it, and because of that, I might just forgive you for your bean-eating habits.
Reply 422
Baked beans almost make me shudder but cold baked beans eaten from the can sends me over the edge.

My brother was lying on the sofa eating them like this yesterday...
In Heinz-sight I would say that we are not related!
Reply 423
I have experienced a few drunken food crimes in my time.

My brother eats a burger with a fried egg and kebab sauce on it after a night out! YUK!
My friend also eats chips with cheese AND gravy AND chicken tikka AND kebab sauce, ALL ON THE ONE PORTION OF CHIPS!!!

I can't stand when people are fussy eaters and say 'I don't like that' when they have never tried it before.

I hate people who moan about touching or looking at raw meat, not everything comes in the form of a chicken nugget or turkey twizzler!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by JK471993
Baked beans almost make me shudder but cold baked beans eaten from the can sends me over the edge.

Oh how I've missed the puns here on TSR.
Glad to know I'm not the only one with the beans.

I don't like to touch raw meat, it's just a weird, horrible texture for me, but I deal with it/wear gloves to eat decent stuff.
Original post by JK471993

Ba-ding-boom! Love for the beans is all in the genes.
Reply 426
Original post by greeneyedgirl
x

Throwing away FIFTEEN QUID'S worth of GORGEOUS SCRUMPTIOUS DELICIOUS MEAT because the FRIDGE BROKE is certainly a HEINOUS, HEINOUS CRIME.

:colonhash:
Putting raisins in a curry. Or fresh coriander leaves on top. ERGH.
Original post by BreatheDeep
Putting raisins in a curry. Or fresh coriander leaves on top. ERGH.

hear, hear. Keep those raisins for the chocolate-coating I say.
Reply 429
hear, hear. Keep those raisins for the chocolate-coating I say.

Or to have with rice crispies :sogood:
Original post by Potiron
Throwing away FIFTEEN QUID'S worth of GORGEOUS SCRUMPTIOUS DELICIOUS MEAT because the FRIDGE BROKE is certainly a HEINOUS, HEINOUS CRIME.

:colonhash:

But...but...but... I don't want food poisoning :puppyeyes:
Reply 431
Baked beans, especially in curry (I know, don't ask).

People who 'don't like' salad or vegetables - I just don't understand it. Putting raisins in anything - they're just disgusting. And fruitcake has to be the most awful thing ever invented. :frown:
Original post by jeh_jeh
Baked beans, especially in curry (I know, don't ask).

People who 'don't like' salad or vegetables - I just don't understand it. Putting raisins in anything - they're just disgusting. And fruitcake has to be the most awful thing ever invented. :frown:

What's not to understand about people who don't like salad? There are a whole range of different vegetables so yes it is weird when someone says they don't like vegetables; most salads on the other hand are just a cold tasteless pile of leaves
Original post by dnumberwang
What's not to understand about people who don't like salad? There are a whole range of different vegetables so yes it is weird when someone says they don't like vegetables; most salads on the other hand are just a cold tasteless pile of leaves

Ooh controversy! There are a whole range of different salads too. Tuna salads, pasta salads, potato salads. Some don't even have so-called "leaves" in at all :tongue:

Give salads a chance! It's all about the dressing!!! (And the confidence, of course.) :cool:
Ooh controversy! There are a whole range of different salads too. Tuna salads, pasta salads, potato salads. Some don't even have so-called "leaves" in at all :tongue:

Give salads a chance! It's all about the dressing!!! (And the confidence, of course.) :cool:

Well yeah but the standard "pile of leaves" kind of salad doesn't have a special name, or does it? I think it's just "salad"... so that's what I mean when I say I don't like salad. Potato salads are nice though, and other salads can be nice but only when there's some actual food in it e.g. couscous salad, and even then I only eat the actual food parts and ignore the leaves
Reply 435
I quite like some leave :dontknow:

They do taste different. Some taste horrible. Some taste zingy :colone:
Original post by Potiron
I quite like some leave :dontknow:

They do taste different. Some taste horrible. Some taste zingy :colone:

Rocccccccccket :colone:
People who don't like garlic herb sauce on their pizza disgust me. As do the people who hate the tropical pizza.

Ham, Mushrooms and Pineapple. Lush.
Eating pizza with cutlery. Idiots.
Reply 439
Sucking a chicken bone to the dust. Naughty!

Quick Reply

Latest