Original post by Manesh2468
very very hot:frown: imn partly cooked hahaha :tongue:

lolol that was nice of him, maybe these are safer:smile:

yup my mum likes jags i think its a womens thing for hindus lolol

How you doing now? :smile:

LOL, they're not exactly safer...they go up to 230 degrees

My mummy loves Jags too..maybes it is a hindu woman thing...:tongue:
lolol a girl going to a scrapyard, very interesting:rolleyes: are under 16's allowed though :redface: have fun, scrapyards are sick lolol i like seeing all the crashed cars is jokes :redface:

yup thas the only match today :smile:

Heeeey, I'm already sixteen, seventeen in September :smile:
Had to go and dump all the crap that was cluttering up my loft, which is becoming my new bedroom with ensuite bathroom :biggrin: :smile:

Just ate the yummiest Magnum ever :biggrin:
Think I'm in love again...with ice cream :biggrin:
Original post by moanycar.
How you doing now? :smile:

LOL, they're not exactly safer...they go up to 230 degrees

My mummy loves Jags too..maybes it is a hindu woman thing...:tongue:

lol it doesnt sting now but on my arm is gone black :eek: atleast my chin and nose are perfectly fine roflmao id be seriously peed if they went black:tongue:

ah 230 degrees lolol dry burns are the worst you know... well they sting like hell haha, its good to be careful:tongue:

yup i think its like more classy so they like it :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Heeeey, I'm already sixteen, seventeen in September :smile:
Had to go and dump all the crap that was cluttering up my loft, which is becoming my new bedroom with ensuite bathroom :biggrin: :smile:

Just ate the yummiest Magnum ever :biggrin:
Think I'm in love again...with ice cream :biggrin:

haha still a baby :tongue:

lolol luckyy ensuite :redface: going to have it personalised huh :tongue: thats pretty cool, are you going to have like those ladder stairs that come down or solid ones :smile:

hahaha but you ate it so youve killed the poor thing now:tongue: i just like eating the choco off em :tongue: aww aint had those ice creams for ages, -note to self - buy lots of them- haha, but i dont htink i should atm soo soo sick :frown:
lol it doesnt sting now but on my arm is gone black :eek: atleast my chin and nose are perfectly fine roflmao id be seriously peed if they went black:tongue:

ah 230 degrees lolol dry burns are the worst you know... well they sting like hell haha, its good to be careful:tongue:

yup i think its like more classy so they like it :tongue:

At least it's not on your face. I know how sad I was when mine was on my face, looked like I'd been punched :frown:

I'm classy :wink:
haha still a baby :tongue:

lolol luckyy ensuite :redface: going to have it personalised huh :tongue: thats pretty cool, are you going to have like those ladder stairs that come down or solid ones :smile:

hahaha but you ate it so youve killed the poor thing now:tongue: i just like eating the choco off em :tongue: aww aint had those ice creams for ages, -note to self - buy lots of them- haha, but i dont htink i should atm soo soo sick :frown:

Heeeey, I'm not that young :frown:

Gonna have ladder stairs :biggrin: Think thats cool :smile:

I know I killed it :frown: I eat the chocolate first, then the ice cream :biggrin:

Why are you sick, what's up? :s-smilie:
At least it's not on your face. I know how sad I was when mine was on my face, looked like I'd been punched :frown:

I'm classy :wink:

yup:smile: its embarrising because people ask how it happened like -.-

haha i thought you wanted a a6 thought :tongue: your gona have to chose haha
Heeeey, I'm not that young :frown:

Gonna have ladder stairs :biggrin: Think thats cool :smile:

I know I killed it :frown: I eat the chocolate first, then the ice cream :biggrin:

Why are you sick, what's up? :s-smilie:

haha i was joking, but when your 18 your going to feel old :tongue:

lolol same, but then i feel peed that theres no choco to eat with the icecream haha :tongue:

umm basicly when youve been stressed for a long period of time alot of things in your body such as hormones and white blood cells are raised to abnormally high levels, at this point your fine, its when your out of the stress that the levels drop down and you become sick :redface: thats why people get sick in the holidays because they went thro all the stress and then they are just jamming in the holiday and become sick :redface:

but yh i dno whats wrong with me haha feet are freezing body is boiling and i feels soo weak :frown: head and eyes kill lolol :smile:
yup:smile: its embarrising because people ask how it happened like -.-

haha i thought you wanted a a6 thought :tongue: your gona have to chose haha

I know...there are loads of cars I like :smile:

It is embarresing when people ask :frown:
LOL, my straightners feel on to my face.....thanks for asking :tongue:
I know...there are loads of cars I like :smile:

It is embarresing when people ask :frown:
LOL, my straightners feel on to my face.....thanks for asking :tongue:

haha, i have like my perfect garage of cars in the future sort of list :tongue:

lolol i once had my hand smashed up and when i went to school with my hands all bandaged everyone thought id been in a fight:s-smilie:
haha i was joking, but when your 18 your going to feel old :tongue:

lolol same, but then i feel peed that theres no choco to eat with the icecream haha :tongue:

umm basicly when youve been stressed for a long period of time alot of things in your body such as hormones and white blood cells are raised to abnormally high levels, at this point your fine, its when your out of the stress that the levels drop down and you become sick :redface: thats why people get sick in the holidays because they went thro all the stress and then they are just jamming in the holiday and become sick :redface:

but yh i dno whats wrong with me haha feet are freezing body is boiling and i feels soo weak :frown: head and eyes kill lolol :smile:

Oh God...that sounds awful :frown:
Bless you :smile:

My brother's 19, he feels really old too, I keep thinking he's still 16 :biggrin:
And that I'm 12 :tongue:

LOL, I'm being a freshy, watching bollywood film awards :biggrin:
Oh God...that sounds awful :frown:
Bless you :smile:

My brother's 19, he feels really old too, I keep thinking he's still 16 :biggrin:
And that I'm 12 :tongue:

LOL, I'm being a freshy, watching bollywood film awards :biggrin:

haha is awful but i like it in a way :tongue:

haha aww that must pee him off sometimes :tongue: lolol i think you are 12, jking!!:tongue:

haha are they about actors and movies :redface:

lolol this is how dumb i am atm i started all of them with haha :frown:
haha, i have like my perfect garage of cars in the future sort of list :tongue:

lolol i once had my hand smashed up and when i went to school with my hands all bandaged everyone thought id been in a fight:s-smilie:

Same here :smile:

I haven't really ever been injured....touchwood :s-smilie:
My brother is like, always breaking his ankles and stuff...he plays lots of rugby :smile:
Same here :smile:

I haven't really ever been injured....touchwood :s-smilie:
My brother is like, always breaking his ankles and stuff...he plays lots of rugby :smile:

:tongue:

id hate to break my ankle i can image that being bad to me lolol, i hate the feeling of that thing at the back of the ankle which is joint to your calf muscle, i hate touching it is terrible lol. Uh oh rugby player :redface: whos he play for :tongue:
haha is awful but i like it in a way :tongue:

haha aww that must pee him off sometimes :tongue: lolol i think you are 12, jking!!:tongue:

haha are they about actors and movies :redface:

lolol this is how dumb i am atm i started all of them with haha :frown:

You're strange :tongue:

It does, but he's overly protective, and really horrible to Jai :angry:
Shup :biggrin:

Yup about actors....:biggrin: :biggrin: :wink: :wink:
You're strange :tongue:

It does, but he's overly protective, and really horrible to Jai :angry:
Shup :biggrin:

Yup about actors....:biggrin: :biggrin: :wink: :wink:

lololol dww, once upon a time i was normal :tongue:

aww lol get jai to tonk up :tongue: that will help :redface:

:tongue: never watched it :biggrin:
:tongue:

id hate to break my ankle i can image that being bad to me lolol, i hate the feeling of that thing at the back of the ankle which is joint to your calf muscle, i hate touching it is terrible lol. Uh oh rugby player :redface: whos he play for :tongue:

With his mates' dad's team, I never pay much attention 'cos I hate rugby. :tongue:
But he still plays cricket and watches it with me so I don't mind :biggrin:

I'd hate to break anything :s-smilie:
lololol dww, once upon a time i was normal :tongue:

aww lol get jai to tonk up :tongue: that will help :redface:

:tongue: never watched it :biggrin:

LOL, same here :smile:

Jai is tonk :wink: But just ignores Aryan 'cos he knows it's no hard feelings to him personally, he just doesn't like Jai 'cos he's my bf :tongue:

Indian film awards are AMAZING :biggrin: :biggrin: :wink:
But nothing compared to cricket...it comes a close 2nd though :tongue:

LOL @ the DD vs KXIP match :tongue:

Jai was supportiing Delhi 'cos that's where his family relocated to, and I was supporting Punjab to be loyal....

Actually quite a good match :biggrin:
With his mates' dad's team, I never pay much attention 'cos I hate rugby. :tongue:
But he still plays cricket and watches it with me so I don't mind :biggrin:

I'd hate to break anything :s-smilie:

:tongue: thats pretty cool

lolol im glad i aint broken any bone, haha strong bones :tongue: my foot got run over once and nothing happened was jokes lolol my mum thought it would be broken :tongue:
LOL, same here :smile:

Jai is tonk :wink: But just ignores Aryan 'cos he knows it's no hard feelings to him personally, he just doesn't like Jai 'cos he's my bf :tongue:

Indian film awards are AMAZING :biggrin: :biggrin: :wink:
But nothing compared to cricket...it comes a close 2nd though :tongue:

LOL @ the DD vs KXIP match :tongue:

Jai was supportiing Delhi 'cos that's where his family relocated to, and I was supporting Punjab to be loyal....

Actually quite a good match :biggrin:

haha i understand, protective brother :tongue:

lolol figured :tongue:, i didnt even get to watch it :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest