The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samanthaaaa
TSR GLEE SOCIETY MEMBERS:

Since starting University, I have less time to access TSR and thus, manage groups. If anyone wishes to take over as group leader of the TSR Glee Society, please quote or PM me. I will be selecting one member to take over as leader and possibly a few other deputy leaders. Thanks! :h:

If e hine e wants to be leader, I don't mind being deputy! :smile: :sheriff: I've been leader of the Wicked the musical soc for ageees so I'm sad... I mean dedicated enough to know what to do. :teehee:
Original post by e hine e
I wouldn't mind doing it if it's just accepting members and things, God knows I'm on here enough :s-smilie:

Thanks! I've sent a leadership request to you. :smile:

Original post by diamonddust
If e hine e wants to be leader, I don't mind being deputy! :smile: :sheriff: I've been leader of the Wicked the musical soc for ageees so I'm sad... I mean dedicated enough to know what to do. :teehee:

Thanks! Just added you as deputy manager. :smile:
It really says something about my facebook when the only things I look forward to reading are the Kurt/Blaine updates :biggrin:

I love Kurt/Blaine updates :biggrin: they're always so much better than anyone I know. Mainly because no one I know is that cute! It does feel sad caring about what people pretending to be fictional characters will post on facebook... :rolleyes:
I've had many Easter eggs given to me today so I know what my diet's going to be like for the next couple of days......but given the fact, I'm still a bit of a closet Glee fan, I was surprised when my Mum gave me one. The chocolate is ridiculously good!! :biggrin:
Original post by shinobi93
I love Kurt/Blaine updates :biggrin: they're always so much better than anyone I know. Mainly because no one I know is that cute! It does feel sad caring about what people pretending to be fictional characters will post on facebook... :rolleyes:

I like to think of it as watching a virtual play. It's obviously very education and worthwhile :yep:

Original post by LandyJon
I've had many Easter eggs given to me today so I know what my diet's going to be like for the next couple of days......but given the fact, I'm still a bit of a closet Glee fan, I was surprised when my Mum gave me one. The chocolate is ridiculously good!! :biggrin:

Someone I follow on twitter got 3 Glee eggs all complete with mugs :rofl: I think people into Glee must give off some sort of vibe that people pick up on (or in my case I don't need to give off a vibe, singing the songs non stop gives people an idea). I'm so jealous though, I can't eat milk so have no Easter eggs :frown:
I watched BICO before I started revision today and I can't stop smiling! It's even better on TV than it is on YouTube!

I'm not happy though, doesn't look like my modem is going to arrive in time so I'm either going to have to watch BTW a few days after you all or wait until E4 show it! :sad: I think its a sign I need to taper down my Glee obsession! I'm SO excited for OS tomorrow but I keep thinking about school, I really can't be bothered to go back! I want study leave! Revising on my own interspersed with Glee during breaks= fun revision!

I watched BICO before I started revision today and I can't stop smiling! It's even better on TV than it is on YouTube!

I'm not happy though, doesn't look like my modem is going to arrive in time so I'm either going to have to watch BTW a few days after you all or wait until E4 show it! :sad: I think its a sign I need to taper down my Glee obsession! I'm SO excited for OS tomorrow but I keep thinking about school, I really can't be bothered to go back! I want study leave! Revising on my own interspersed with Glee during breaks= fun revision!

I know, it's amazing on TV :biggrin:

I can't believe you won't get to watch it with us :frown: but at least you get to see the

Spoiler

It's weird that OS is so close now I remember feeling like it was ages before we'd get it on E4 :biggrin: I remember we didn't get study leave at college apart from the morning/afternoon before an exam. It was so stupid because I worked better from home (when I say worked...:s-smilie:).
I know, it's amazing on TV :biggrin:

I can't believe you won't get to watch it with us :frown: but at least you get to see the

Spoiler

It's weird that OS is so close now I remember feeling like it was ages before we'd get it on E4 :biggrin: I remember we didn't get study leave at college apart from the morning/afternoon before an exam. It was so stupid because I worked better from home (when I say worked...:s-smilie:).

Don't worry, I'm a total spoiler wh*re so I'll be lurking on here and I'll probably comment on your spoilers! I don't care about waiting for the ep haha, I've heard the songs and seen the scene that REALLY matters! :tongue:
I can't wait for

Spoiler

it HAS been ages haha, the hiatus angst until the US ep made the UK eps seem like they were flying by. I'm probably not making much sense but... :biggrin: I can't wait for tomorrow! I'm almost more excited for tomorrow than I am for BTW!

Revision is boring. I wish Glee was an A level and it ended in a performance!
I flippin love Glee.
Original post by SuicideCommando

Original post by SuicideCommando
I flippin love Glee.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
Reply 3150
Glee <3
Don't worry, I'm a total spoiler wh*re so I'll be lurking on here and I'll probably comment on your spoilers! I don't care about waiting for the ep haha, I've heard the songs and seen the scene that REALLY matters! :tongue:
I can't wait for

Spoiler

it HAS been ages haha, the hiatus angst until the US ep made the UK eps seem like they were flying by. I'm probably not making much sense but... :biggrin: I can't wait for tomorrow! I'm almost more excited for tomorrow than I am for BTW!

Revision is boring. I wish Glee was an A level and it ended in a performance!

Watching the SOWK scene

Spoiler

I would definitely take Glee at A Level. I was pretty good at sliding musical theatre into my literature lessons so I'm pretty certain I could do the same with Glee if I was taking it now.

Original post by ily_em
Glee &lt;3

:biggrin:
Watching the SOWK scene

Spoiler

I would definitely take Glee at A Level. I was pretty good at sliding musical theatre into my literature lessons so I'm pretty certain I could do the same with Glee if I was taking it now.

:biggrin:

OMG yes!

Spoiler

OMG yes!

Spoiler

I was going to suggest before that

Spoiler

I've just been rewatching some of the Paley Fest videos, I'd forgotten how funny they were. ''Have you been able to go into a GAP?'' :rofl:
Just rewatched Theatricality in time for BTW. It's weird seeing what Kurt was like back then, as I've never rewatched any of season 1 before. I thought it was strange seeing Karofsky then as well, for some reason. I've watched the more recent episodes too many times, I guess. And I'd forgotten how little of a plotline the Rocky Horror episode had, other than Will. He just gets boring.

Yes, I've discovered how to revise and watch Glee simultaneously, saving me from being overpowered by variable acceleration and circular motion :smile:

Just rewatched Theatricality in time for BTW. It's weird seeing what Kurt was like back then, as I've never rewatched any of season 1 before. I thought it was strange seeing Karofsky then as well, for some reason. I've watched the more recent episodes too many times, I guess. And I'd forgotten how little of a plotline the Rocky Horror episode had, other than Will. He just gets boring.

Yes, I've discovered how to revise and watch Glee simultaneously, saving me from being overpowered by variable acceleration and circular motion :smile:

I LOVE theatricality, I love Bad Romance (and Rachel's stuffed toy dress :rofl:). I didn't even notice Karofsky until season 2 then I looked back at season 1 and realised how he appeared there too. I like the Kurt/Finn/Burt scene too. I really like the Rocky Horror episode too even though it has no plot, I just love the songs in it :woo: I think Will should get sacked, the Glee club can run themselves just like the Warblers and dance on furniture and throw papers in the air.

Don't talk to me about variable acceleration.
I LOVE theatricality, I love Bad Romance (and Rachel's stuffed toy dress :rofl:). I didn't even notice Karofsky until season 2 then I looked back at season 1 and realised how he appeared there too. I like the Kurt/Finn/Burt scene too. I really like the Rocky Horror episode too even though it has no plot, I just love the songs in it :woo: I think Will should get sacked, the Glee club can run themselves just like the Warblers and dance on furniture and throw papers in the air.

Don't talk to me about variable acceleration.

I agree about Theatricality, and I think they should wear ridiculous outfits more often :biggrin: mainly just to see how awfully Rachel would do them. The songs are the reason I chose to watch the Rocky Horror episode, as I don't own the actual film so it was the closest I could get! They'd have to get some more furniture in the choir room before that'd work though, Dalton can clearly afford plenty of dancing-on furniture. That's probably what all the fees are for.
I agree about Theatricality, and I think they should wear ridiculous outfits more often :biggrin: mainly just to see how awfully Rachel would do them. The songs are the reason I chose to watch the Rocky Horror episode, as I don't own the actual film so it was the closest I could get! They'd have to get some more furniture in the choir room before that'd work though, Dalton can clearly afford plenty of dancing-on furniture. That's probably what all the fees are for.

:rofl:

:rofl: this just made me laugh so much. That explains why my college common room furniture was so crap, we weren't paying :rofl:

I don't have Rocky Horror either, I love The Time Warp...and Dammit Janet...and Saturday Night..and Touch-a-touch me...basically all of them :biggrin:
Oh God I just made the mistake of watching Back to Hogwarts after a while not. It could be a long night.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending