The Student Room Group

The 'How to Approach Random Girls in the Street' Thread

---
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Subscribed, this could get interesting :ninja:
"Hey, I don't have anything witty or suave to say so how about we go back to mine and cut the small talk?"

Works 0/10 times.
You really have to be something special for a random person to take you seriously/not be frightened by you when you approach them in public. At least, that's how it is here in London.

I usually just pretend to start crying in front of them. At least that way they might touch me out of pity before they disappear forever.
Original post by Best Superlative
You really have to be something special for a random person to take you seriously/not be frightened by you when you approach them in public. At least, that's how it is here in London.

I usually just pretend to start crying in front of them. At least that way they might touch me out of pity before they disappear forever.

--
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by RightSaidJames
Moved to chat :p:

Thats outta order man. The dorks in Health and relationships need to see this **** man!!

I insist you move it back, RightSaidJames. Or I will be very unhappy with you :frown:
Original post by Lewroll
Thats actually a good idea. I hear girls like sensitive guys (apparently).

We will call this method the cry baby. You sit opposite the girl and begin to sob uncontrollably. She will then come over to comfort you (if she isn't a bitch/Londoner). Her motherly instinct will take over and she will want to take you home with her.

You know, I can genuinely see this working- probably not as a way to get into bed with her immediately, but if a guy started crying next to/on me, I'd talk to them and see if I could help... it could work as an ice breaker... though then you'd need to come up with something worthy of crying in public over...
Just grab her hand and forcefully place it on your cock, then say "feel the power!". Girls love that kind of stuff. Girls also like being treated like ****, so you may want to give her a bit of a spanking too, and maybe shove her up against a wall to assert your male dominance.
Reply 8
'Trip' over into their lady balloons.
Reply 9
Hi
Original post by littlebluesocks
You know, I can genuinely see this working- probably not as a way to get into bed with her immediately, but if a guy started crying next to/on me, I'd talk to them and see if I could help... it could work as an ice breaker... though then you'd need to come up with something worthy of crying in public over...

Really? So if a guy sat next to you and started sobbing you would talk to him? You wouldn't think he was a pathetic loser? Great. I will test that one and return with my findings.
Original post by Oswald Mosley
Just grab her hand and forcefully place it on your cock, then say "feel the power!". Girls love that kind of stuff. Girls also like being treated like ****, so you may want to give her a bit of a spanking too, and maybe shove her up against a wall to assert your male dominance.

That sounds a bit rapey to me. You have to keep it legal sadly.
Original post by thegryphon
Hi

Hello my friend.
If you are tall and handsome then say 'Hi' and smile with lots of energy. If you aren't handsome then...erm....
Reply 14
This guy seems to have it figured out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tA8P1KUZzg
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by bognor-regis
If you are tall and handsome then say 'Hi' and smile with lots of energy. If you aren't handsome then...erm....

I hear being funny works wonders. So if you are average looking (as most guys are) just be funny and she will fall into your arms.

If you are ugly you are screwed.
Original post by Lewroll
Thats outta order man. The dorks in Health and relationships need to see this **** man!!

I insist you move it back, RightSaidJames. Or I will be very unhappy with you :frown:

Okay, I'll move it back for now.. but the moment it becomes spammy it'll be back in Chat - deal?
Original post by RightSaidJames
Okay, I'll move it back for now.. but the moment it becomes spammy it'll be back in Chat - deal?

I am a heterosexual male but I love you RightSaidJames.
Reply 18
Note throwing in the library is the only cutest/cheeky way of doing it.
Reply 19
Original post by littlebluesocks

This is so true!! About a year ago there was a guy crying a bit on the train and I regret so much nottalking to him, even now I think about that day and about him. Isn't that weird. And now I totally will talk to any teary males. We girls just can't help it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending