The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by S129439
This haha.

SOOOOOOOO many fantasy drafts :L

Tempted to do one again now. Or another Lions career.

Think I'm a bit good for it now tho. Madden mode holds no fear. If only NCAA wasn't region locked....
Original post by WharfedaleTiger

Think I'm a bit good for it now tho. Madden mode holds no fear. If only NCAA wasn't region locked....

fair enough haha. Imma buy madden back :biggrin: (and a games console lol)
Reply 1182

You probably already know but its only region locked on xbox 360, so if you have a ps3 you can get it imported and works fine (except online dosnt work as the free code you get to use online isnt recognised by the eu sony store)
Reply 1183
Original post by Scott129
How much was the game pass?

I think I paid a little over £100 for the whole season. It was a bit much, but I wanted it guaranteed.

I have been streaming for a couple of years from various websites (PM me if you want some of them, not sure if I can post them here) but I wanted to be able to have a guaranteed good quality stream every sunday for a game. It worked well but you need a good connection for the HD stuff. I had a 30meg broadband so it worked fine for me (Y)
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1184
Original post by Dappaman
I think I paid a little over £100 for the whole season. It was a bit much, but I wanted it guaranteed.

I have been streaming for a couple of years from various websites (PM me if you want some of them, not sure if I can post them here) but I wanted to be able to have a guaranteed good quality stream every sunday for a game. It worked well but you need a good connection for the HD stuff. I had a 30meg broadband so it worked fine for me (Y)

We've posted links to them before and there was no problem but most seem to have been shut down now :/.
Original post by Greg1989
You probably already know but its only region locked on xbox 360, so if you have a ps3 you can get it imported and works fine (except online dosnt work as the free code you get to use online isnt recognised by the eu sony store)

Got a 360, alas. Love it (Halo!) but would like to have a go at collage ball. maybe it'll be region free/PAL from next year...
Reply 1186
Got a 360, alas. Love it (Halo!) but would like to have a go at collage ball. maybe it'll be region free/PAL from next year...

Got to love Halo its true, even ODST without spartans wasnt to bad thanks to all the firefly actors, but I dread to think what may happen to all Halo now bunjee arnt in charge of making it anymore :/
Got to love Halo its true, even ODST without spartans wasnt to bad thanks to all the firefly actors, but I dread to think what may happen to all Halo now bunjee arnt in charge of making it anymore :/

Agreed, ODST was suprisingly decent. I thought Wars was crap tho...

Apparently they're remaking Halo 1 with the Reach engine but go knows what they'll do after that...
Reply 1188

Dah, I didn't think about the online thing not working, thats a bummer, definitely puts me off ordering it :nothing:.
I assume everyones seen the proposed new Nike kits for when they take over from Reebok in 2012?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/525776-2012-nfl-jerseys-by-nike-analysis#/articles/525776-2012-nfl-jerseys-by-nike-analysis

Not sure if they're fake or not though.
Reply 1190
Original post by Scott129
I assume everyones seen the proposed new Nike kits for when they take over from Reebok in 2012?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/525776-2012-nfl-jerseys-by-nike-analysis#/articles/525776-2012-nfl-jerseys-by-nike-analysis

Not sure if they're fake or not though.

Talked about earlier in the thread, very much (and confirmed) fake :p:.
Reply 1191
Mike Vick just retweeted me, feel like a god. :biggrin:
Original post by Swell
Mike Vick just retweeted me, feel like a god. :biggrin:

i got a reply off leigh bodden, chad ochocinco and devin mcourty. but no body as cool as Michael Vick :adore:

edit: never mind, it was the UK thing haha. tbf I voted Peyton Hillis.
(edited 13 years ago)
Didn't see it posted but B Marsh got stabbed by his wife the other day, way to keep a stereotype.....

Also I'll give my Top 10 for Thursday, THURSDAY. Damn.

Carolina. Cam Newton's laptop
Broncos (LOL). Marcel Dareus
Bills. Blaine Gabbert
Bengals. AJ Green
Cardinals. Von Miller
Browns. Robert Quinn
Niners. Pat Peterson
Tenessee: Nick Fairley
Cowboys. Tryon Smith
Redskins. Ryan Mallet

On a personal note, Fins will probably go Pouncey at 15.
Reply 1194
Original post by Mithra
Dah, I didn't think about the online thing not working, thats a bummer, definitely puts me off ordering it :nothing:.

tbh i like some of the gameplay better than madden, you can still download the real name rosters at least and franchise mode on it is a good time sink, especially as they have vastly improved the recruiting element of it now
Original post by GlarkCable
Didn't see it posted but B Marsh got stabbed by his wife the other day, way to keep a stereotype.....

Carolina. Cam Newton's laptop
Bills. Blaine Gabbert
Bengals. AJ Green
Cardinals. Von Miller
Browns. Robert Quinn
Niners. Pat Peterson
Cowboys. Tryon Smith
Redskins. Ryan Mallet

Brandon Marshall is just another idiot haha.

Not bad picks. I have mine on page 53 of this thread I think. Imma go over it the week afterwards and see how many I nailed :smile: I'm looking for 10+
Original post by GlarkCable

Carolina. Cam Newton's
Bills. Blaine Gabbert
Bengals. AJ Green
Cardinals. Von Miller
Browns. Robert Quinn
Niners. Pat Peterson
Cowboys. Tryon Smith
Redskins. Ryan Mallet

The 'Fins will trade down with Tampa who will be moving up from 20 while giving you their second round pick (52) or so numerous online sources have led me to believe, so watch out for that.

Carolina. Cam Newton's
Broncos Marcel Dareus
Bills. Von Miller
Bengals. AJ Green
Cardinals. Peterson
Browns. Robert Quinn
Niners. Gabbert
Tenessee: Locker (big surprise)
Cowboys. Tyron Smith I think St Louis will trade for this spot to get Julio Jones but if they don't Smith is the pick for Dallas
Redskins. Julio Jones
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1197
Draft :dance:.

So many awesome things seem to be happening tomorrow, and draft will cap it off nicely :p:.
If it starts at 8pm eastern time what time is that in the UK, I've got a party but should be back by 1ish especially for the draft will I be back in time to watch it?

Oh and by the way if you want to watch the draft live
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2011/live/landing this is the official NFL network feed that I've used for the past few years with no real issues.
Reply 1199
Original post by rugbygreg
If it starts at 8pm eastern time what time is that in the UK, I've got a party but should be back by 1ish especially for the draft will I be back in time to watch it?

Oh and by the way if you want to watch the draft live
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2011/live/landing this is the official NFL network feed that I've used for the past few years with no real issues.

I think it starts at 1 our time, might be wrong as its been a while since the season ended but I think since we changed the clocks there was a 5 hour difference

Latest