The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Just woke up from a SOWK dream...
Original post by diamonddust

Just woke up from a SOWK dream...

:woo: I had a Glee dream the other night. It was weird, it was set in my old sixth form but there were some new parts to the college (as seen in previous dreams) and the only people I met were Mercedes and Rachel.

Guess what isn't a dream. The fact that OS is tonight and certain spoilers will be no more :party:
In my RP I just had Burt buy Kurt a tent :rofl: this is a great way to pass time until Glee. Most people have video games, I have roleplays and tents. I know which I prefer.
Original post by e hine e
In my RP I just had Burt buy Kurt a tent :rofl: this is a great way to pass time until Glee. Most people have video games, I have roleplays and tents. I know which I prefer.

*cough* Brokeback Mountain *cough*

Something that struck me... Spoilers for tonight's ep

Spoiler

*cough* Brokeback Mountain *cough*

Something that struck me... Spoilers for tonight's ep

Spoiler

He said it might come in handy on his 30th birthday :rofl:

Spoiler

Seeing tweets from the cast in new york has made me think how amazing it would be if they filmed in England one time like Friends did. I'd be down there so fast.
Darren vid alert. Need to be in New York, like now.

and as they're filming in New York here's a link to a tumblr spamming all pictures of them there. Just saw my first Chris one

Spoiler

http://cupofverbalglee.tumblr.com/
(edited 12 years ago)
Darren vid alert. Need to be in New York, like now.

and as they're filming in New York here's a link to a tumblr spamming all pictures of them there. Just saw my first Chris one

Spoiler

http://cupofverbalglee.tumblr.com/

Spoiler

Original post by PrettyRainbows

Original post by PrettyRainbows

Spoiler

Spoiler

lol Chord

Spoiler

Reply 3170

Seeing tweets from the cast in new york has made me think how amazing it would be if they filmed in England one time like Friends did. I'd be down there so fast.

Lol, same :biggrin:
lol Chord

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by shinobi93

Original post by shinobi93

Spoiler

I know it's so sad he finally arrived (only joking Chord fans

Spoiler

Spoiler

People are going to start thinking I only care about Chris/Kurt which is only partly true.
In anticipation for tonight's ep...
Guess the Warbler tune from the back-up noises!

An easy one:
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah... etc. :tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

In anticipation for tonight's ep...
Guess the Warbler tune from the back-up noises!

An easy one:
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah... etc. :tongue:

You've just got me so flipping excited I'm listening to Candles now :rofl:

I just remembered we get Jenga tonight. I'm going to be in fits of giggles with it and people around me will have no idea why.
lol watching a Darren video on tumblr and he's so glittery.
I know it's so sad he finally arrived (only joking Chord fans

Spoiler

Spoiler

People are going to start thinking I only care about Chris/Kurt which is only partly true.

:eek3: There are Chord fans? :tongue:

Spoiler

Wait, what? You care about other characters too?
*cough* Rachel *cough*

I spent last night reading

Spoiler

Is it 9 yet? :biggrin: I'm still heartbroken about my modem! I can't even go to my dad's cause I have school on Wednesday. There isn't enough disgust in the world to describe my feelings for Sky Broadband, the Easter holidays and school! :tongue:
You've just got me so flipping excited I'm listening to Candles now :rofl:

I just remembered we get Jenga tonight. I'm going to be in fits of giggles with it and people around me will have no idea why.

I know you weren't guessing but still... it's Animal! :biggrin:
I was trying to sing the jenga bits earlier and I was making myself LOL everytime I got to j-j-j-j jenga! :rofl: it's actually quite fun singing back up for Blaine!

Which reminds me!

Spoiler

I love the Warblers! We also get: ooooooooh and bum...bum...bum...bum. Bum. Fly! We're blessed!

lol watching a Darren video on tumblr and he's so glittery.

First nail polish, now glitter! Is it wrong I doubt Darren's *total* straightness with every new video? :tongue:
SO many Chris pictures in NYC on my dash :woo: and now saved to my computer (apart from the one where he's wiping his mouth with a napkin, that just seems weird that someone would take that).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending