Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christchurch 2011 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Bez2807
Been looking at accommodation but it wont let me apply? didnt receive a letter so tried using my ucas id but that didnt work? :/ and tried making an account but they didnt recognise my ucas number?

Did you put the UCAS number in without the - things, itl work with that. It should be working, I applied 1st April. Is canterbury your firm??
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by Hannerr-c

Did you put the UCAS number in without the - things, itl work with that. It should be working, I applied 1st April. Is canterbury your firm??

I apllied then tooo :biggrin: what you studying??? and where did you apply for accomodation? :smile:
Reply 82
Hi all! I'm doing Primary Education as of September, really excited and keen to meet other people who are going! I don't live too far so was planning to live at home, at least to start off with, and see how the travelling goes!
Reply 83
Just received an Unconditional offer for Digital Media and Film/Animation Studies at Christ Church :biggrin:

Anyone starting those courses?
Hi, I've just accepted CCCU, i got an unconditional offer to study bioscience with a foundation year, I start this September. If anyone wants to email me so we can get to know someone before the start of term please contact me.

At the moment I live in France so I don't know anyone near Canterbury so i would love to get to know someone!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 85
Original post by chels
Hi all! I'm doing Primary Education as of September, really excited and keen to meet other people who are going! I don't live too far so was planning to live at home, at least to start off with, and see how the travelling goes!

Heya. Im going to be doing Primary Education aswell in September. Im going to be living at the uni because I live very far away! What age group are you doing?
Reply 86
Original post by RosiL
I apllied then tooo :biggrin: what you studying??? and where did you apply for accomodation? :smile:

Awesome! Im going to be doing Primary Teaching 5-11 years, I applied for the main campus (ensuite), then lanfranc (standard or medium), then main campus non ensuite then Parham Road student Village. what you applied for?? and what you studying?
Reply 87
Awesome! Im going to be doing Primary Teaching 5-11 years, I applied for the main campus (ensuite), then lanfranc (standard or medium), then main campus non ensuite then Parham Road student Village. what you applied for?? and what you studying?

I'm foing occupational therapy :smile: I only had a choice of 2 because I had to choose a health license coz of the course :/ I chose Parham for 4...all different rooms haha and then pin hill :smile:
Reply 88
Original post by chels

hey, im doing primary ed aswell! canterbury is my second choice though!
Reply 89
Original post by Dannnn
Just received an Unconditional offer for Digital Media and Film/Animation Studies at Christ Church :biggrin:

Anyone starting those courses?

Hey well I'm doing Film, Radio and Television production so It's the same department to I would probably see you around : )
Reply 90
Original post by RosiL
I'm foing occupational therapy :smile: I only had a choice of 2 because I had to choose a health license coz of the course :/ I chose Parham for 4...all different rooms haha and then pin hill :smile:

Awesome. Well eventhough we are in different courses maybe we will bump into eachother haha :smile: My birthday might even be on freshers week! ahh :smile: x
Reply 91

Awesome. Well eventhough we are in different courses maybe we will bump into eachother haha :smile: My birthday might even be on freshers week! ahh :smile: x

Ahh thats so exciting/nerveracking :L :L i'm so excited!!!! like words cant describe the excitment!
Reply 92
Heya. Im going to be doing Primary Education aswell in September. Im going to be living at the uni because I live very far away! What age group are you doing?

Aww fab! Fair enough, whereabouts do u live? I am doing 5-11 Primary Languages, how about u? x
Reply 93
Original post by Dani-L
hey, im doing primary ed aswell! canterbury is my second choice though!

Hi! Oh cool, where's your first choice? x
Reply 94
Hello Everyone :smile:

I have confimred my offer to study Adult Nursing. Whats the uni like? Anybody else studying nursing?

I have chosen Pin Hill for my accomadation- Whats that like?

Cheers!
Reply 95
Original post by jazzzz

Original post by jazzzz
Hello Everyone :smile:

I have confimred my offer to study Adult Nursing. Whats the uni like? Anybody else studying nursing?

I have chosen Pin Hill for my accomadation- Whats that like?

Cheers!

Hey i'm doing OT in sep :smile: did you only have a chpoice of pin hill or parham coz of the healht liscence? i chose pin hill too :smile:
Reply 96
Original post by RosiL
Hey i'm doing OT in sep :smile: did you only have a chpoice of pin hill or parham coz of the healht liscence? i chose pin hill too :smile:

Oh cool :smile: havent seen any other healthcare ppl on here! yeah i think thats why, i only had a choice of those two too. i thought parham was to big hahha prob see you then.
Reply 97
Original post by jazzzz

Original post by jazzzz
Oh cool :smile: havent seen any other healthcare ppl on here! yeah i think thats why, i only had a choice of those two too. i thought parham was to big hahha prob see you then.

Same! i was thinking i was the only one!! hahah i'm really excited!!
Reply 98
Does anyone know when freshers week is?
Reply 99
hi jazz

I had an interveiw at canterbury Christchurch uni to study adult nursing a few months ago but i still have had no response on ucas. The uni said they would respond by the end of April. im worried they might have forgotten me so i have sent an email to them. when did they send you an offer???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending