The Student Room Group

Is it possible to find love on TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Theconomist

I understood it the wrong way lol.

I thought you meant she wasn't good in bed so...

HAHAHHAA

damn me

Unfortunately, this is also true :teehee:
Reply 161
Most guys on here seem to jump on to sex within the first three sentences of conversation so for me naturally i'd never consider them anything more than friendly banterers.
Original post by magnum.opus
Unfortunately, this is also true :teehee:

F me? So now you want God to smith the tip of your manhood, too :h:
Original post by Cinnamon_Twist
OMG OMG OMG. He's messaged lots of people? I though I was the only one unfortunate enough! What did he say to you?

Bearing in mind that he's messaged me on three seperate occaisons (presumably accidentally) he must hit up a LOT of tsr girls.
Basically went along the lines of: so you want to be a teacher... blablabla.... I teach PE.... blablabla... what did you wear in PE.... blablabla... how did the floor feel against your bare feet? :lolwut:
Reply 165
Original post by pooo
Err your post is odd.

Having said that TSR imo, is a really good medium to find like-minded/opposite-minded people. It's a forum where people are responding and expressing their views, beliefs, opinions, attractions etc. You fancy a lassie and you check her facebook out but all that shows is her photos and what she wants us to see. It displays her social interaction - but what is more interesting in a girl is how she behaves away from the confines of her social circle and also her responses to certain questions posted on the H&R thread (mainly: do you swallow).

I think it's a good place to get to know, find something realer despites its cyber roots. I have a GF though so I wouldn't look at users in that way. Plus its hard to get a boner from a tsr webpage profilw. No offence.

This.
Reply 166
no...no....no...
Original post by riotgrrl
Bearing in mind that he's messaged me on three seperate occaisons (presumably accidentally) he must hit up a LOT of tsr girls.
Basically went along the lines of: so you want to be a teacher... blablabla.... I teach PE.... blablabla... what did you wear in PE.... blablabla... how did the floor feel against your bare feet? :lolwut:

Wowzers, he sounds like a keeper. :yep:
Original post by Helenia
I'm marrying someone I met on TSR, and we're not the first TSR wedding. Though I should point out that weren't "online boyfriend/girlfriend" or anything like that - we met in real life and then got together.

There are plenty of couples on here, though most of them didn't start out by asking for online dates!

Hey, just to say congratulations :smile:
Reply 169
No.
Reply 170
Original post by Profesh
This.

Although I'd qualify the above by saying that to approach TSR as one might do a bona fide dating site would probably reek of desperation.
Reply 171
Original post by lechaton-x
I've had my heart broken by two TSRians.
Twice.
Pathetic is not the word...

Who's the girl in your sig?
Original post by Rant
Who's the girl in your sig?

Myself, because I am narcissistic as pie.
Reply 173
Myself, because I am narcissistic as pie.

Does that mean you fap over your own pix?
I feel heavily in love with someone I met through here (yes, we met on TSR, then irl... He really broke my heart, I shared a bed with him, we kissed... blah blah blah, and now he wants nothing to do with me. Still cry over it. :rolleyes:
Twice.

I'd say funny is the word....
Reply 176
Hey all
Hmmm, i dont know how people can find love here or on the internet you know??. But if i did try id have to talk to the person for a while and get to know them pretty well and she would have to be around london area as im in west london.

Breaking anyones heart is horrible ive had it done too me and i wont do it to anyone else!!!.
My point is tho, Do we need the internet to find love?? Do we really?.
Reply 177
this is not a dating website. kill your fantasy
Reply 178
Twice.

dad?
Original post by acat
dad?

don't tell your mother that i've been using teh internets to hunt for lolis

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending