The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by morris743

It is with regret and after some serious thought (I reliterate 'some'), I am abandoning The Chicken Burger Society.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! please stay!!! ok ok ok ok fine i'll throw in a pack of slimfast with the delivery. please staaayyyyyyyyyy :frown:
Original post by oh-my-diddy
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! please stay!!! ok ok ok ok fine i'll throw in a pack of slimfast with the delivery. please staaayyyyyyyyyy :frown:

You had your chance.
Reply 7982
When will Eastenders be able to afford a vehicle heavy enough to knock down and kill Heather? She is so annoying.

You had your chance.

lol fine then. no more burgers for you.
lol fine then. no more burgers for you.

Good?

Good?

and just note that my burgers are the best so you are missing out BIG time.
and just note that my burgers are the best so you are missing out BIG time.

Fine, but someone negged me for my previous post. HOW sad can you get?

:facepalm:

Nothing happened in that episode. Syed & Zainab scene was sweet though
Zainab is soo annoying, her screaching and irritating voice penetrates right through me...shes ****ing about with syed too...make you mind uo, dumb bitch! She looks really bad these days too...

in fact, all the actors/actresses look rough these days, except jodie and her mum.
Reply 7989
Whitney is such an ungrateful little....If I got offered a job just like that i'd take it with no hesitation. Humph
Half man, half biscuit :rofl::rofl2::rofl3::toofunny::gigg::jester:
Reply 7991
Ugh stupid me, forgot about EE :frown: gonna have to wait till 10 :stomp:
Hollyoaks is better :wink:
Reply 7993
Whitney's so ungrateful! She did look a bit nicer though today... Yusuf's so sleazy :afraid:
What happened in last 15 mins? Switched over to the football.
Original post by Consilio Et Animis
What happened in last 15 mins? Switched over to the football.

Ben Mitchell killed everyone with a boomerang.

Ben Mitchell killed everyone with a boomerang.

That would be interesting if true. Junior Mitchell brothers :rofl:
Original post by mel0n
Whitney's so ungrateful! She did look a bit nicer though today... Yusuf's so sleazy :afraid:

I thought that. I kept saying that she looked a lot nicer than normal. Maybe it was because she didn't look quite so chavvy or something. :smile:
Yusuf is shocking, really he is. The problem is that EE seem to be trying to build him as a bad guy and making it completely obvious and he just sucks because he can't pull it off and he comes across as too creepy too early on in his time on the Square. The better twist would have been was if he was just a normal nice guy trying to help Masoods then reveal his evil intentions later. And those little smirks don't help either and his whispering robotic voice. He's just rubbish. And I've had enough Kat whinging, can't EE allow Kat to get out her whingings all in one go and then just have that EE happy theme tune at the end?! She gets over one complaint and then another one occurs. Think this is going to go on until

Spoiler

. I thought this baby swap was going to end happily.
Cant stand yusuf at all :afraid: he just seems more of a pervert than anything tbh

ryan is back too :sexface: