The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Andermel :rofl: kum is a terrible name. OMG my mum's stood watching ND perform STOP THE PRESS
Reply 3281
GLEE ROCKS! :biggrin: i have recently come out as a GLEEK :biggrin: ... i cant w8 for ep18 with the 90min extra episode! :biggrin: ive actually gained a passion for glee ... and hoping ther is a glee society in uni i can join in which i can sing :biggrin: (background singer only lol)
Reply 3282
Original post by diamonddust
I...er...already did. :blush:
I just noticed Blaine winked when Kurt was voted as his duet partner which I still haven't recovered from and then I noticed...er... Darren's facial shadow. I think Chris Trolfer was right when he called us perverts on my count! I should be ashamed. I *am* ashamed.

Kummers are welcome if they don't hate on Klaine! And they can't actually call themselves 'kummers' cause that just makes my brain all traumatised! What's wrong with Kam, hypothetical Kummers? No need for THAT name! :rofl:
Ew Blurt! Klaine is much better though it bugs me slightly that Kurt is regulated to the K. Should be Kuaine? But how would you even pronounce that... What about Andermel? Anderson and Hummel? Like St Berry? :biggrin:

I think the entire fandom felt addressed when Chris said that :rofl:

The name is even more insane than the ship. I think I read something like 'Heavans' once - that would be so much better!
Reply 3283
Original post by e hine e
It's on tomorrow's US episode, shown here in 2 weeks :woo: I'm so flipping excited, and he has on some wonderful outfits in tomorrow's ep :biggrin:

My mum kind of ruined it for me, she says she's okay with gay people but she doesn't seem that thrilled when they kiss...or talk about sex.

I'm learning how to multi quote so soon the thread won't move quite so fast :tongue:

Yeah that pretty much sounds like my Mum. She's perfectly okay with it as long as she doesn't see it. She even went as far as admitting it makes her feel sick :colone:

Spoiler

I still don't believe real Kummers exist.

So come at me peeps, prove me wrong.

I was sooo convinced that Sam was gay for ages! In my head, his old school was Dalton and he'd been out with Blaine, and then he would have seen him with Kurt and it all would have all kicked off... I'm still slightly holding out hope that RM hasn't dropped that storyline, but knowing his spectacular lack of continuity, I'm guessing it's been forgotten and swept under the rug already. :redface: I can still dream... I don't really ship Kum though, just think it'd be a good storyline. Klaine are cute :tongue:

also so excited for Nationals now some pictures have been released! Rachel looks so cute on them. BTS tomorrow/Weds too! eeeee, it better not suck like NoN..
I still don't believe real Kummers exist.

So come at me peeps, prove me wrong.

They're a mythical species hiding in the same place as Finn's parapalegic best friend and Matt from Season 1. :tongue:
Original post by shinobi93
If they do, surely they didn't choose that name themselves? I can't believe they intentionally would...

:dontknow: Who knows? I don't think they'd choose that name but then the Kummers are even madder than the Klainers! At least our ship is based on Glee reality... :tongue:
Ooooooooooohhh! :biggrin:

New blood, come say hi! We're not as mad as we seem! We're just dirty little freaks in misery blowing out the candles and trying to pay our bills bills bills... *cough*
Reply 3286
Original post by Mobs25
GLEE ROCKS! :biggrin: i have recently come out as a GLEEK :biggrin: ... i cant w8 for ep18 with the 90min extra episode! :biggrin: ive actually gained a passion for glee ... and hoping ther is a glee society in uni i can join in which i can sing :biggrin: (background singer only lol)

:five:

Feels good to be out the closet man :cool:
Original post by Ambs
I know what you mean! There's no need to keep up with absolutely everything though - just join in whenever you feel like it / when we're not being too insane :biggrin:

I can't wait 'till that episode airs here in Belgium! I'm not looking forward to my parents' reaction either; the only thing my mum ever has to say about Glee is 'why are they singing all the time?' or 'is that boy wearing lipgloss?' :facepalm2:

:rofl: you just killed me with the lipgloss thing :biggrin:
Reply 3288
Original post by Mobs25

I can't wait either - only one day now! :woo: I would love a real-life Glee club. I'm part of a choir, but we only get to sing in churches and we're never allowed to bust a move :sad:
They're a mythical species hiding in the same place as Finn's parapalegic best friend and Matt from Season 1. :tongue:

Along with the parents of the most of New Directions? Particularly as none of them ever come to watch their children perform. Ever.

:dontknow: Who knows? I don't think they'd choose that name but then the Kummers are even madder than the Klainers! At least our ship is based on Glee reality... :tongue:
Ooooooooooohhh! :biggrin:

New blood, come say hi! We're not as mad as we seem! We're just dirty little freaks in misery blowing out the candles and trying to pay our bills bills bills... *cough*

At least Kum is better than Kurtofsky - that ship is just crazy! Some people actually want Kurt to be with the person who terrorised him and threatened his life, seems lovely :holmes:
Original post by Mobs25

Congratulations :biggrin: your welcome pack is in the post :wink: Which uni are you going to?

Original post by Toph
Yeah that pretty much sounds like my Mum. She's perfectly okay with it as long as she doesn't see it. She even went as far as admitting it makes her feel sick :colone:

Spoiler

Surely nothing can be more disappointing than that????

Original post by ktlaurenroe
I was sooo convinced that Sam was gay for ages! In my head, his old school was Dalton and he'd been out with Blaine, and then he would have seen him with Kurt and it all would have all kicked off... I'm still slightly holding out hope that RM hasn't dropped that storyline, but knowing his spectacular lack of continuity, I'm guessing it's been forgotten and swept under the rug already. :redface: I can still dream... I don't really ship Kum though, just think it'd be a good storyline. Klaine are cute :tongue:

also so excited for Nationals now some pictures have been released! Rachel looks so cute on them. BTS tomorrow/Weds too! eeeee, it better not suck like NoN..

:eek3: Well they will have to throw in some barriers at some point in one of the seasons so it's always a possibility but I just hope they don't end up cheating or getting really jealous. I'd like their arguments to be like Monica and Chandler's in Friends where they argue then end up laughing and joking with each other within 5 minutes :rofl:
Reply 3292
Original post by Ambs

I can't wait 'till that episode airs here in Belgium! I'm not looking forward to my parents' reaction either; the only thing my mum ever has to say about Glee is 'why are they singing all the time?' or 'is that boy wearing lipgloss?' :facepalm2:

:rofl:

Yeah, when they were singing 'Misery' my Mum basically called Glee stupid :tongue:
It's not like I can say anything though... it hasn't been that since I thought the same thing :colondollar:
At least Kum is better than Kurtofsky - that ship is just crazy! Some people actually want Kurt to be with the person who terrorised him and threatened his life, seems lovely :holmes:

Kurtofsky really is stupid. I don't mind any shippers apart from them. Especially when they say that kiss was hot and have gifs of it.

Original post by Ambs
I can't wait either - only one day now! :woo: I would love a real-life Glee club. I'm part of a choir, but we only get to sing in churches and we're never allowed to bust a move :sad:

In an attempt to be cool our sunday school teacher a few years ago asked us to do the spice girls. It was ridiculous.
Reply 3294
:rofl: you just killed me with the lipgloss thing :biggrin:

Me: 'All actors wear make-up mum, not just him. And it doesn't look like lipgloss. He's just really pale so his lips seem redder...'

Mum: *not listening* '... Oh no, I get it now - it's the gay kid! I heard most gays wear make-up'

:sad:

I agree! I wonder how these 'shippers' would feel if Karofsky had done that to a girl; they'd probably all agree it was sickening. But just because they're gay it's suddenly romantic. People like that really freak me out.
Reply 3295

:noway: Who the hell are these people?! That relationship would be so cringe and just... :nooo: Don't even want to imagine it, lol.
Reply 3296

Surely nothing can be more disappointing than that????

Mmm, to make up for NoN they better bring it with BTW.

:eek3: Well they will have to throw in some barriers at some point in one of the seasons so it's always a possibility but I just hope they don't end up cheating or getting really jealous. I'd like their arguments to be like Monica and Chandler's in Friends where they argue then end up laughing and joking with each other within 5 minutes :rofl:

yeah, hopefully they'll bring it back at some point! straight Sam is boring :rolleyes:
aw, that'd be cute. I hope they don't break up or generally be awful to each other at all, I just want them to have a normal, functioning relationship (aka, more than what most characters get... Tike is the only successful couple so far?). No cheating or jealousy or anything like that!
Original post by Ambs
I know what you mean! There's no need to keep up with absolutely everything though - just join in whenever you feel like it / when we're not being too insane :biggrin:

My mum asked me why 'that boy [Kurt] speaks like that' and wanted to know if his voice had broken.

Original post by Mobs25

I love that you have to come out as a Gleek haha! I did the same! I was on here refusing to admit it and then I realised and said 'I am a Gleek.' :rofl: The rest, as they say, is history! There's a Glee club at UEA and a musical theatre soc at Kent so I'll get to be a black Rachel Berry! :laugh:

Original post by Ambs
I think the entire fandom felt addressed when Chris said that :rofl:

The name is even more insane than the ship. I think I read something like 'Heavans' once - that would be so much better!
Chris knows us so well! :biggrin:
Hevens is waaaay better! No Kum involved! :blush: Soooorry... :tongue:

Original post by Toph

Spoiler

My mum's like that too. She knows I love my gay storylines *cough* TWO! Chryed and Klaine *cough* and at first she was all like EW what is this??? but she's gradually stopped making noises! She just looks away now which is subtle progress...

I need to watch BTW and I want to cry now!

Spoiler

You're all going to have to transcribe every scene for me! :tongue:
Reply 3299

Original post by Ambs
I agree! I wonder how these 'shippers' would feel if Karofsky had done that to a girl; they'd probably all agree it was sickening. But just because they're gay it's suddenly romantic. People like that really freak me out.

Love your sig :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest