The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

IQ Accommodation Edinburgh

Has anyone applied or secured a place at either Fountainbridge or Grove yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am going there in September :smile: I will book it at the end of May.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
I attended a showflat and booked a studio :smile: (Fountainbridge building )
Reply 3
What type of studio have you booked? :smile:
Reply 4
Ive paid down the deposit on a platinum studio at grove street, have only looked on the videos and they look pretty damn amazing.
Reply 5
I am currently living in grove street. It's great here and the flat is lovely :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Rachely
I am currently living in grove street. It's great here and the flat is lovely :smile:

Are they as good as they look on the videos then?
Reply 7
Original post by Marzocchi
Are they as good as they look on the videos then?

Well I'm not sure about the studios, I'm in a 5 bedroom flat. The pictures definitely make the rooms look bigger than they are, but I'm still pretty happy with the size! The kitchen is a nice size too. I would imagine the pictures make the studios look bigger too. Will you be moving into a single studio or a shared flat? :smile:
Reply 8
moving into a single studio for first year, might get a shared flat their for second year maybe:smile: In the pictures they do look pretty big but I'm sure i'll be happy with it.
Reply 9
Ive paid down the deposit on a platinum studio at grove street, have only looked on the videos and they look pretty damn amazing.

Platinum... are you going to live alone? :biggrin:
Reply 10
I ve booked a platinum studio, 7th floor :-)
Original post by OndrejC2
What type of studio have you booked? :smile:
Reply 11
I am going for platinum too:smile: With my gilfriend ... IQ looks amazing, can´t wait to go there.
Does somebody have some nice IQ pictures??
Reply 12
Great:-) so I guess we ll be neighbors! the studio is great , and the staff is very friendly. I dont have any pictures though!
I am going for platinum too:smile: With my gilfriend ... IQ looks amazing, can´t wait to go there.
Reply 13

Same boat as you then wouldnt mind seeing some pictures from actual students to see what they are like :smile:
Same boat as you then wouldnt mind seeing some pictures from actual students to see what they are like :smile:

thats right... you best behave yourself or i will tell your mum...
Reply 15
I have already booked a Studio at 5th floor - Fountain :smile:
Reply 16
In case you did´t know, there is a official IQ Student Accommodation (Edinburgh) discussion for new students.

Fountainbridge
Grove Street
(edited 12 years ago)
In case you did´t know, there is a official IQ Student Accommodation (Edinburgh) discussion for new students.

Fountainbridge
Groove Street

im sorry but its grove not groove
Reply 18
Hey everyone,

Just wanted some opinions...I'm going to be a postgrad at Napier come September but my offer is conditional so can't book a place until I get my degree class end of June/start of July.

Anyone reckon the iQ places are better than say, Wrights Houses? I probably can't afford a studio flat so would be living with others in the iQ place anyway.
Reply 19
Original post by newt60
Hey everyone,

Just wanted some opinions...I'm going to be a postgrad at Napier come September but my offer is conditional so can't book a place until I get my degree class end of June/start of July.

Anyone reckon the iQ places are better than say, Wrights Houses? I probably can't afford a studio flat so would be living with others in the iQ place anyway.

They said, that I can book now and in case of not reaching my conditions, they will give me my money back. So you can book now, withou any problems, but email them to in case of whatever :smile:

IQ is more comfortable and en-suite :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending