The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3300
Original post by ktlaurenroe
At least Kum is better than Kurtofsky - that ship is just crazy! Some people actually want Kurt to be with the person who terrorised him and threatened his life, seems lovely :holmes:

Kum? :confused:
Reply 3301
Original post by e hine e
Kurtofsky really is stupid. I don't mind any shippers apart from them. Especially when they say that kiss was hot and have gifs of it.

In an attempt to be cool our sunday school teacher a few years ago asked us to do the spice girls. It was ridiculous.

Haha :biggrin: I would jump at the opportunity to do anything that's not in Latin though, even Spice Girls!
OH MY GOD
Best episode ever!!!
love hell no! and big ass heart! and kliss! and wow and epic epic songs. quinn is such a bitch. loser like me! ND win!! I don't think i've fully taken it in yet!!!
Kurtofsky really is stupid. I don't mind any shippers apart from them. Especially when they say that kiss was hot and have gifs of it.

Original post by Ambs
I agree! I wonder how these 'shippers' would feel if Karofsky had done that to a girl; they'd probably all agree it was sickening. But just because they're gay it's suddenly romantic. People like that really freak me out.

Original post by tamii05
:noway: Who the hell are these people?! That relationship would be so cringe and just... :nooo: Don't even want to imagine it, lol.

totally agree with all these, ha! It's sick and the kiss was basically sexual harassment. Plus, I think the only reason Karofsky kissed him was because in his head he was like "well, I like guys and he likes guys, so I'll try it on him" not "I'm so madly in love with Kurt!!!!"
but I don't think even RM is stupid enough to get Kurt and Karofsky properly together, so we don't have to worry, ha.

Original post by Toph

Kurt/Sam = Kum. Blame the perverted fandom :tongue:
Reply 3304
Original post by tamii05
Love your sig :biggrin:

Thank you :biggrin:

Original post by Toph

Kurt/Sam. I know, it's weird :tongue:
Reply 3305
Original post by museobsessed
OH MY GOD
Best episode ever!!!
love hell no! and big ass heart! and kliss! and wow and epic epic songs. quinn is such a bitch. loser like me! ND win!! I don't think i've fully taken it in yet!!!

Yay, now you finally saw it too! I knew you'd love it :biggrin:
Reply 3306
Original post by diamonddust

My mum's like that too. She knows I love my gay storylines *cough* TWO! Chryed and Klaine *cough* and at first she was all like EW what is this??? but she's gradually stopped making noises! She just looks away now which is subtle progress...

:yep: I love my gay storylines too. The only reason I got back into Eastenders again was because of Chryed :love:

I never talk about it with my Mum though, because she'd think I was weird or something. She doesn't realise that there are girls out there like me (I know... I need to change my gender sign to female) that love a gay romance :colondollar:
OH MY GOD
Best episode ever!!!

So glad you saw it :biggrin: and despite that one glitch when someone ruined the kliss I think we did a pretty good job of keeping things un spoiled considering how excited we were :woo:

Big ass heart is my favourite :biggrin:

Original post by Ambs
Yay, now you finally saw it too! I knew you'd love it :biggrin:

yes yes! i'm gutted that kiss was spoilt by someones sig a few weeks ago, the episode would have been so much more dramatic if i'd not known. its partly my own fault though, I know that spoilers are going to slip through however careful we are on here with spoilers
Original post by Ambs
Me: 'All actors wear make-up mum, not just him. And it doesn't look like lipgloss. He's just really pale so his lips seem redder...'

Mum: *not listening* '... Oh no, I get it now - it's the gay kid! I heard most gays wear make-up'

:sad:

I agree! I wonder how these 'shippers' would feel if Karofsky had done that to a girl; they'd probably all agree it was sickening. But just because they're gay it's suddenly romantic. People like that really freak me out.

kurtofsky make me feel sick! He's a closeted homophobic BULLY whose made Kurt's life a misery! If you care about Kurt as a character, you want him to be happy. Did they mistake Kurt's shaking from fear after he got kissed for a strange form of passion or something? Like what sort of relationship would they have? I can't even bear to think about it! :sad: Karkofsky needs therapy and some form of closure and redemption but he needs to stay the hell away from my Kurt!

So glad you saw it :biggrin: and despite that one glitch when someone ruined the kliss I think we did a pretty good job of keeping things un spoiled considering how excited we were :woo:

Big ass heart is my favourite :biggrin:

yes! you guys did pretty well. the original songs were so epic!
Reply 3311
Original post by ktlaurenroe

Kurt/Sam = Kum. Blame the perverted fandom :tongue:

Original post by Ambs

Kurt/Sam. I know, it's weird :tongue:

I would have worked that out much faster if they'd called them 'Surt'... 'Kum'? lol.
Yeah, that's never gonna happen... not that I mind because I never really took to Sam :s-smilie:

yes! you guys did pretty well. the original songs were so epic!

It was the most amazing episode ever :biggrin: I'm surprised you didn't guess the kiss way before that spoiler the way we got through this thread when it happened lol
Original post by Toph
I would have worked that out much faster if they'd called them 'Surt'... 'Kum'? lol.
Yeah, that's never gonna happen... not that I mind because I never really took to Sam :s-smilie:

I think the only reason it exists is because the rumour was Sam was introduced on the show to be Kurt's boyfriend. I think it was pretty much confirmed that he'd have some connection to Kurt, and that Quinn would have a connection to Kurt's love interest - but other than the Duets episode, nothing's happened really.
SOWK is on youtube in high definition. Wasn't going to watch again before tomorrow but have to see this :love:
Reply 3315
yes yes! i'm gutted that kiss was spoilt by someones sig a few weeks ago, the episode would have been so much more dramatic if i'd not known. its partly my own fault though, I know that spoilers are going to slip through however careful we are on here with spoilers

Yeah, that was such a pity! I'm glad you still enjoyed it, but that really was a shame.

I hope I never spoiled anything for anyone... I'm busy enough ruining it for myself all the time by quoting spoilers :tongue:

Original post by diamonddust
kurtofsky make me feel sick! He's a closeted homophobic BULLY whose made Kurt's life a misery! If you care about Kurt as a character, you want him to be happy. Did they mistake Kurt's shaking from fear after he got kissed for a strange form of passion or something? Like what sort of relationship would they have? I can't even bear to think about it! :sad: Karkofsky needs therapy and some form of closure and redemption but he needs to stay the hell away from my Kurt!

Preach! It's simply insane. People shipping them are an insult to everything the writers are trying to achieve, and a slap in the face for people who have ever been in a remotely similar situation. I'd like to see how romantic they'd find it if someone stuck his/her tongue in their mouth and threatened to kill them.

Sorry, /rant :tongue:
Reply 3316
Original post by Toph

I don't think so either. I love the gay storylines (I think 90% of my posts on here proves that :tongue:), but there are enough gay characters and Sam is so obviously straight that yet another character questioning their sexuality wouldn't be realistic at all. My mum already refers to it as 'that gay show' (or 'that kids' show' :sad:).

Oh, I absolutely love Sam :biggrin:
OH MY GOD
Best episode ever!!!

:biggrin: Loving your reaction!

Original post by Toph
:yep: I love my gay storylines too. The only reason I got back into Eastenders again was because of Chryed :love:

I never talk about it with my Mum though, because she'd think I was weird or something. She doesn't realise that there are girls out there like me (I know... I need to change my gender sign to female) that love a gay romance :colondollar:

Did you watch EE today? I actually cried! I hate Zaibitch! She can't do that to Syed... :sad: /OT
I credit Chryed for making me open minded! I am so happy to meet a fellow Chryedian btw! I used to be a little like my parents (:puke:), I didn't have an issue with people being gay and I knew it was fine, I just didn't want to see it. Which was slightly better than my parent's (bullcrap) attitude of 'people choose to be gay.' Then I saw Chryed and fell in love with their storyline and grew up a bit! A *little* bit haha! I wonder how I would have felt about Klaine without Chryed. I probably would have felt awkward but loved them regardless. I think Klaine are refreshing because you never really see young gay teenagers, do you? And I adore Kurt so it's lovely that it's happening to/with him! I love the romance and the angst that comes with gay storylines! Hetero storylines are so boring normally, girl meets boy, they get together. Angst ensues. Zzzz.

Yeah, that was a rant. I can never be concise!
Loved OS tonight! :love: So glad that ND won, but felt really sorry for the Warblers, although I melted slightly when Blaine told Kurt that they hadn't lost, because they've gained each other :biggrin:

With every new episode, I hate Quinn more and more! Why can't Finn stop being naive and realise she's just using him to become prom queen and be really popular again? :mad:
I just updated my facebook status about Glee. I know it's worthless as no one watches on my facebook but I feel the need to profess my love.

SOWK HD

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest