The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3320
Original post by ktlaurenroe
I think the only reason it exists is because the rumour was Sam was introduced on the show to be Kurt's boyfriend. I think it was pretty much confirmed that he'd have some connection to Kurt, and that Quinn would have a connection to Kurt's love interest - but other than the Duets episode, nothing's happened really.

Yeah they haven't even spoken since I don't think. The fandom have pretty much managed to pair Kurt up with just about everybody. I once saw a Kurt/Mr Shue fic but that was a little too weird for me.
Reply 3321
Original post by ScottishShortiex

With every new episode, I hate Quinn more and more! Why can't Finn stop being naive and realise she's just using him to become prom queen and be really popular again? :mad:

After she received all that support from Mercedes/the rest of the Glee club and had the baby I thought she'd turn nice but now she's back to being a bitch it seems :redface:
:frown:
Original post by e hine e
SOWK is on youtube in high definition. Wasn't going to watch again before tomorrow but have to see this :love:

*baby voice* Why you twying to tempt me?? :cry:

Original post by Ambs
Yeah, that was such a pity! I'm glad you still enjoyed it, but that really was a shame.

I hope I never spoiled anything for anyone... I'm busy enough ruining it for myself all the time by quoting spoilers :tongue:

Preach! It's simply insane. People shipping them are an insult to everything the writers are trying to achieve, and a slap in the face for people who have ever been in a remotely similar situation. I'd like to see how romantic they'd find it if someone stuck his/her tongue in their mouth and threatened to kill them.

Sorry, /rant :tongue:

Can't say it much better than that! *applauds*
also, I LOVE your sig!
I need gansta!Blaine in my sig! I can't stop laughing when I think of 'Move Bitch Get Out Da Way!' :rofl:
Original post by Toph
Yeah they haven't even spoken since I don't think. The fandom have pretty much managed to pair Kurt up with just about everybody. I once saw a Kurt/Mr Shue fic but that was a little too weird for me.

Haha, the Glee fandom is crazy. And ANYONE with Mr Schue is weird :tongue: the worst one for me is Faberry, and the fact that people genuinely believe it could happen? Like, what? Quinn is an awful, unredeemable character and she's horrible to Rachel. Achele I understand, but Faberry is a distant dream...
Original post by diamonddust

also, I LOVE your sig!
I need gansta!Blaine in my sig! I can't stop laughing when I think of 'Move Bitch Get Out Da Way!' :rofl:

You know you want to see it :biggrin: Plus it's better quality than the livestream is going to be so I figured I may as well watch it. It's so beautiful :love:

Also, Ambs, you have my signature gif in your sig. Not fair. Too fierce ta stop is my catchphrase. I'm going to top it with my new sig. Just you wait.
Original post by Toph
After she received all that support from Mercedes/the rest of the Glee club and had the baby I thought she'd turn nice but now she's back to being a bitch it seems :redface:

I completely agree! I really liked Quinn in series 1, but this series :no:
Reply 3326

also, I LOVE your sig!

Oh god, I'd forgotten about that :rofl: *goes look it up again*
And thank you :biggrin: :hugs:
Okay so the gifs I want to use for my sig are from NoN, which I can't do so I'll just settle for Chris and Lea *sigh*
Reply 3328
You know you want to see it :biggrin: Plus it's better quality than the livestream is going to be so I figured I may as well watch it. It's so beautiful :love:

Also, Ambs, you have my signature gif in your sig. Not fair. Too fierce ta stop is my catchphrase. I'm going to top it with my new sig. Just you wait.

Oh no, you had that in your sig? I'm so sorry, I never noticed! I thought you had that laptop cartoon. I'll change it back (as soon as I've seen what is going to top fierce Blaine), sorry!
Reply 3329
Okay so the gifs I want to use for my sig are from NoN, which I can't do so I'll just settle for Chris and Lea *sigh*

I never saw that - only the interview where she sneaks up on him :biggrin: There's still so much Glee out there I am yet to discover :awesome:

I do wonder

Spoiler

Original post by Toph

I saw a Kurt/Shue fic too! Freaked me out! I only like Kurt with Blaine, brother fic with Finn and Kurt with Puck in this fic called The Sting which I LOVE even though I never thought Puck and Kurt could go together!
Original post by Ambs
Oh no, you had that in your sig? I'm so sorry, I never noticed! I thought you had that laptop cartoon. I'll change it back (as soon as I've seen what is going to top fierce Blaine), sorry!

No, I didn't have it-I meant it was my signature gif as in signature gif...as in one that I used to announce my arrival in general. I'm confusing myself now lol Don't remove it!!

Original post by Ambs
I never saw that - only the interview where she sneaks up on him :biggrin: There's still so much Glee out there I am yet to discover :awesome:

I do wonder

Spoiler

He did this in her interview afterwards. He's so cute :biggrin:

Spoiler

Reply 3332
Original post by Ambs
I don't think so either. I love the gay storylines (I think 90% of my posts on here proves that :tongue:), but there are enough gay characters and Sam is so obviously straight that yet another character questioning their sexuality wouldn't be realistic at all. My mum already refers to it as 'that gay show' (or 'that kids' show' :sad:).

Oh, I absolutely love Sam :biggrin:

For me Sam is just... there. Kinda like a fitter version of Matt with more lines. I really do hate what Quinn did to him though. Though now we're getting to see more of Sam I couldn't ever imagine gelling with Kurt as well as Blaine has done.

Did you watch EE today? I actually cried! I hate Zaibitch! She can't do that to Syed... :sad: /OT
I credit Chryed for making me open minded! I am so happy to meet a fellow Chryedian btw! I used to be a little like my parents (:puke:), I didn't have an issue with people being gay and I knew it was fine, I just didn't want to see it. Which was slightly better than my parent's (bullcrap) attitude of 'people choose to be gay.' Then I saw Chryed and fell in love with their storyline and grew up a bit! A *little* bit haha! I wonder how I would have felt about Klaine without Chryed. I probably would have felt awkward but loved them regardless. I think Klaine are refreshing because you never really see young gay teenagers, do you? And I adore Kurt so it's lovely that it's happening to/with him! I love the romance and the angst that comes with gay storylines! Hetero storylines are so boring normally, girl meets boy, they get together. Angst ensues. Zzzz.

Yeah, that was a rant. I can never be concise!

I'm really loosing my patience with Zainab. She needs to stop messing with Syed's head. First it was the hospital and now it's this? What is she playing at? As creepy as I think he is... Yusef was right about Zainab being a hypocrite. I can understand the Masoods' disappointment in their son, because what he did to Amira wasn't right but the homophobia side of things makes me so angry. Zainab has just been really annoying these past couple of weeks... her cringey rant to Phil Mitchell and what she said to Mas today about working for Phil. I know their not supposed to gamble but there are worst things one could do to earn a quick buck. Jeez.

Ah see you've set me off. I need to take myself over to the EastEnders thread haha :colondollar:

The typical boy meets girl thing is a little eye roll inducing to me now... I'm just not interested. I would rather have a couple of young gay teenagers, because I find it to be so much cuter. I really can't wait to see more Klaine--especially something of them acting more like a really cute couple :love:

I wonder if we'd ever more than a kiss... or would they be cautious of some kind of national outcry if they were to ever take it further like have done with the other characters :holmes:

I mean the gay kiss garnered a lot of attention and that was just a kiss.

Original post by Toph
For me Sam is just... there. Kinda like a fitter version of Matt with more lines. I really do hate what Quinn did to him though. Though now we're getting to see more of Sam I couldn't ever imagine gelling with Kurt as well as Blaine has done.

I'm really loosing my patience with Zainab. She needs to stop messing with Syed's head. First it was the hospital and now it's this? What is she playing at? As creepy as I think he is... Yusef was right about Zainab being a hypocrite. I can understand the Masoods' disappointment in their son, because what he did to Amira wasn't right but the homophobia side of things makes me so angry. Zainab has just been really annoying these past couple of weeks... her cringey rant to Phil Mitchell and what she said to Mas today about working for Phil. I know their not supposed to gamble but there are worst things one could do to earn a quick buck. Jeez.

Ah see you've set me off. I need to take myself over to the EastEnders thread haha :colondollar:

The typical boy meets girl thing is a little eye roll inducing to me now... I'm just not interested. I would rather have a couple of young gay teenagers, because I find it to be so much cuter. I really can't wait to see more Klaine--especially something of them acting more like a really cute couple :love:

I wonder if we'd ever more than a kiss... or would they be cautious of some kind of national outcry if they were to ever take it further like have done with the other characters :holmes:

I mean the gay kiss garnered a lot of attention and that was just a kiss.

I hardly notice the straight couples, people are always talking about Finchel and Fuinn moments and I'm all 'where was that?'. I could see them looking at them losing their virginity in future seasons...after they did Like a Virgin last season I think they owe the gay couples something. Brittana have already been seen on top of each other and they're not even a couple!
Reply 3334
No, I didn't have it-I meant it was my signature gif as in signature gif...as in one that I used to announce my arrival in general. I'm confusing myself now lol Don't remove it!!

He did this in her interview afterwards. He's so cute :biggrin:

Spoiler

No, you were pretty clear - I'm confused today and I didn't read your post properly. Sigh. I get tired of myself at times.

Aww, I have to go look that up! And I'll be rewatching NoN tomorrow night. I think I was so disappointed that I forgot that there actually were a few good parts :tongue:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifFtr-CJjRU&feature=player_embedded

Darren video talking about Klaine. Spoilers for later US episodes.
Get some sleep! And he's such a fanboy, it's adorable!
Reply 3336
I saw a Kurt/Shue fic too! Freaked me out! I only like Kurt with Blaine, brother fic with Finn and Kurt with Puck in this fic called The Sting which I LOVE even though I never thought Puck and Kurt could go together!

I love The Sting. I really like where the writer is going with that story. I think I fancy Puck more in that story than I do in the actual show... I love how deeply he cares for Kurt even though I'm thoroughly confused about his sexuality.

I hardly notice the straight couples, people are always talking about Finchel and Fuinn moments and I'm all 'where was that?'. I could see them looking at them losing their virginity in future seasons...after they did Like a Virgin last season I think they owe the gay couples something. Brittana have already been seen on top of each other and they're not even a couple!

I really hope they do explore their relationship further in that sense. It's true about Britanna but you know society and it's double standards. No one bats an eye lid when they see two girls kiss.
Reply 3337
Original post by Toph

During the first episode I didn't pay attention to him at all - and like Rachel, I really didn't want any new members! But then in Duets he was so nice to Kurt (especially compared to Finn) and just being such an overall cool person that I've liked him ever since. I also love how he decided not to let Quinn get away with cheating on him. And he made me sing along to the Biebs, something I didn't think anyone would be capable off :tongue:

Nobody could ever replace Blaine :love: I really like Sam, but I think the whole ship with Kurt is ridiculous. I think Sam is a character who would do well being single for a while; I really think the Glee club needs a few more singles. The way they're all paired up is just odd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifFtr-CJjRU&feature=player_embedded

Darren video talking about Klaine. Spoilers for later US episodes.
Get some sleep! And he's such a fanboy, it's adorable!

I was just about to go to bed woman! Why do you do this to me?

That was a good interview...lol at his reaction to prom reshoots :rofl:
I can't believe BTW is later today now :woo: okay, it's actually wednesday morning but it's really tuesday. Can't flipping wait, will sleep as long as possible tomorrow so I have to wait less time for it.

Quick Reply

Latest