The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9260
Original post by natty_d

i got so much hate for that now my rep thing is a red dot :'(
Josep Guardiola or Joachim Low are my choices. Both would be hard to get though.
Original post by ali242

Original post by ali242

Well I was only kidding with my Flapmunia picture - I just wanted an opportunity to use it :p: :getmecoat:

I wouldn't neg you - I guess people mostly didn't agree with the Wenger out :no:
Reply 9263
Arsenal need to get a number 2 like Tony Adams or Winterburn.
Original post by ali242

Turned it green for you :biggrin:
Reply 9265
Original post by natty_d
Well I was only kidding with my Flapmunia picture - I just wanted an opportunity to use it :p: :getmecoat:

I wouldn't neg you - I guess people mostly didn't agree with the Wenger out :no:

my green dots back alls good :biggrin::colondollar:
Original post by T.Adams VI
Josep Guardiola or Joachim Low are my choices. Both would be hard to get though.

I feel like I would actually prefer Low. Replacing Wenger would be a huge choice and I think that Low is the better tactician. To me he's got the better track record.

Pep's won a lot but with a Barca team that can't lose frankly. I'm not saying he's a bad manager and I'd still take him if Wenger left but...
Reply 9267
Original post by WhatIsAUsername?
Turned it green for you :biggrin:

:biggrin:
Whoever said they wanted Guardiola needs to sort their life out.

Loew, possibly if Wenger chose to leave.

God I hope he doesn't. We would seriously struggle to sustain without him.
Original post by RobbieC

Loew, possibly if Wenger chose to leave.

God I hope he doesn't. We would seriously struggle to sustain without him.

Very difficult to move forward as well though, it's a "damned of you do, damned of you don't" predicament. I personally want change we can believe in* :colonhash:

*I'll be back to my logical self when the season is over.
Anyone here contemplating not watching any more games? The season officially ended when Liverpool scored that equaliser, I've been justified in my actions so far..
Original post by In2deep
Anyone here contemplating not watching any more games? The season officially ended when Liverpool scored that equaliser, I've been justified in my actions so far..

Nope. I'll be watching the remaining games just on the off chance we win all four.
Reply 9272
JK.
OP
Original post by In2deep

Sorry mate, but I just don't get that. I'm pissed at the way things are going and how we've ****ed things up, but I couldn't stop watching, **** it, act as a neutral if you want, it's not like our games aren't an entertaining 90mins each week anyway even if you have no interest in the outcome.
Original post by badger-man
Nope. I'll be watching the remaining games just on the off chance we win all four.

- If we lose, I'll be pissed off soo much

- If we win, I'll be wondering "why now?!!?!1"

I'll still watch though, can't help it ffs :colonhash:
Original post by JK.
Sorry mate, but I just don't get that. I'm pissed at the way things are going and how we've ****ed things up, but I couldn't stop watching, **** it, act as a neutral if you want, it's not like our games aren't an entertaining 90mins each week anyway even if you have no interest in the outcome.

I know, this also pisses me off, everything does right now :rolleyes:

Read above though, I'll still watch it, I don't want to but I know I will :daydreaming:
Reply 9275
JK.
OP
Original post by In2deep

I'll still watch though, can't help it ffs :colonhash:

Thought so. :lol:
Reply 9276
I'd watch them regardless of our position in the table.
Reply 9277
Thread should have ended for the year along with arsenals title ambitions :biggrin:
Are we becoming the new liverpool? 'next season' shouters?
I will watch the United game for absolute certain. I want to see that blood spilled we were promised, and I want to see a team giving everything.

Fine, it will be the too-little-too-late we've come to see as habitual, but ruining the party for Ferguson would give me great pleasure.

I want our team to get nasty in that game so I can believe there will be change.

Latest