The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by ReeceEvans
Anyone applying for Charles Morris add me :smile:

Added :smile:
Original post by dmz
Hope not, lol, but i can imagine privates sucking pretty badly :tongue:

Depends what you want out of it. In your case though, yes, yes it would. :tongue:
Reply 1443
Original post by Mask Of Sanity
Depends what you want out of it. In your case though, yes, yes it would. :tongue:

Haha, you know me way too well :wink:
Reply 1445
Original post by dmz
Join for

Awesome :smile:

What accommodation did you apply to in the end?
Reply 1446
Original post by T-Toe
Awesome :smile:

What accommodation did you apply to in the end?

Tannery, and you?
Reply 1447
Original post by dmz
Tannery, and you?

:dontknow:
Reply 1448
Original post by T-Toe
:dontknow:

haha oh dear
defo not easy tbh
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1450
Original post by parrxo
you my friend are a good egg! I've been looking for facebook groups like this and they all come up 08/09 or some ish.

lol. Which accommodation you going for? Figured if i publicise it, it'd be easier to set up events :tongue:
Reply 1451
Original post by dmz
lol. Which accommodation you going for? Figured if i publicise it, it'd be easier to set up events :tongue:

I've applied for Tannery, haven't joined facebook page yet though. Maybe when there's more members i'll join ha! Yeah that's true good thinking Malcolm.
Reply 1452
Original post by parrxo
I've applied for Tannery, haven't joined facebook page yet though. Maybe when there's more members i'll join ha! Yeah that's true good thinking Malcolm.

likewise :biggrin:, egg? Malcolm? I'm guessing you've found out who i am? Lol. Can i know who you are at least? :tongue:
Reply 1453
Original post by dmz
likewise :biggrin:, egg? Malcolm? I'm guessing you've found out who i am? Lol. Can i know who you are at least? :tongue:

Hahah sorry i'm just in the mood for using gay words like. No i have no idea who you are, reveal yourself first! My name begins with A, hope that narrows it down for you :smile:
Reply 1454
Original post by parrxo
Hahah sorry i'm just in the mood for using gay words like. No i have no idea who you are, reveal yourself first! My name begins with A, hope that narrows it down for you :smile:

i got used to the idea of getting a nick name everytime you replied. Lol
Well there's no list to narrow it down from! I'll pm you.
Tannery is university let its full of 1st year leeds uni students but most people i know in private accom wish they hadn't gone into private. Halls is best way to meet people in the same boat!
Reply 1456
Original post by zohaib01
Tannery is university let its full of 1st year leeds uni students but most people i know in private accom wish they hadn't gone into private. Halls is best way to meet people in the same boat!

social life any good?
Original post by dmz
social life any good?

at tannery? erm y advise would be go early that way you meet alot of people you will find someone you get on with so dont worry and there is always something going on aswell.
Reply 1458
Ok here's the situation:- Medicine Undergraduate for 2011, Looking for Self Catered. Fancy Henry Price or The Tannery.... so... which is the best?
Reply 1459
Original post by zohaib01
at tannery? erm y advise would be go early that way you meet alot of people you will find someone you get on with so dont worry and there is always something going on aswell.

yer, getting the hell out of this house the earliest possible chance :tongue:

Latest