The Student Room Group

Equilibria, Energetics and Elements (F325) - June 2011 Exam.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CPN
Hows the revision for this unit going people? How much have you lot covered? :smile:

Finished everything as of yesterday :biggrin: basically taught myself transition metals and fuel cells. Just revision from now on! You?
Reply 81
Original post by student777
Finished everything as of yesterday :biggrin: basically taught myself transition metals and fuel cells. Just revision from now on! You?

I don't understand fuel cells AT ALL.. my teacher just kind of rushed it and i didnt get a thing she said:frown:
Can anyone tell me what exactly we need to know for this part? Many thanks:smile:
Hi everyone, does anyone happen to have the F325 jan 2011 paper?
Original post by pinkiepanda
Hi everyone, does anyone happen to have the F325 jan 2011 paper?

There's a link on page 3 of this thread :smile:
Original post by student777
There's a link on page 3 of this thread :smile:

Oh ,right, Thank you !!!
Original post by cha050
I don't understand fuel cells AT ALL.. my teacher just kind of rushed it and i didnt get a thing she said:frown:
Can anyone tell me what exactly we need to know for this part? Many thanks:smile:

What don't you get? The textbook is pretty good for this btw :smile:
Reply 86
:dots:
Reply 87
I have a feeling we wont finish in time, well i guess we will but it'll be extremely rushed :mad2: hate it when teachers dont explain whole chunks of info and just practically ignore it :sigh:
Reply 88
Original post by blush.ox
I have a feeling we wont finish in time, well i guess we will but it'll be extremely rushed :mad2: hate it when teachers dont explain whole chunks of info and just practically ignore it :sigh:

What have you covered so far?

We haven't even started module 2 -.-
Reply 90
Original post by CPN
What have you covered so far?

We're upto about redox in module two right now, inorganic xD
We've done everything else but alot of it was rushed :/

Original post by INeedToRevise
We haven't even started module 2 -.-

oh gosh :sigh: start teaching yourself?

oh gosh :sigh: start teaching yourself?

Umm kinda :smile: Born Haber cycles confuse me.
This unit seems likes a monster.
Reply 93
I just finished the content of this module- self taught as I don't rely on my stupid college:P
It's a beast, and I can imagine that the exam is going to be bloody tough, but I just need to revise, and most of all understand everything!

Good luck guys!
Reply 94
Essentially it's just going to be a helluva lot of applying... You know what's coming, a question on Redox, Transition metals, Energy, Born Haber, Kc, Acids and Bases and one big random maths question. As oppose to just trying to memorize everything in the spec. (not accusing anyone of this) think about what is happening and why, that's the best way to prepare yourself to apply the knowledge in the exam.

That's my penny's worth.
Since OCR website is down, does anyone have the specifiction as a PDF they could upload please?

It may be a long shot, but I hope not :P

Thanks
Original post by Right Guard 3.D
Since OCR website is down, does anyone have the specifiction as a PDF they could upload please?

It may be a long shot, but I hope not :P

Thanks

I have it but dont know how to upload things on here :s-smilie:
Original post by sportycricketer
I have it but dont know how to upload things on here :s-smilie:

If you click edit your post, go advanced and then scroll down to 'manage attachments' and click that then select the file and I think it should be attached.

Thanks if you can do that :biggrin: If not, could I pm you my email addy and you send via that?
If you click edit your post, go advanced and then scroll down to 'manage attachments' and click that then select the file and I think it should be attached.

Thanks if you can do that :biggrin: If not, could I pm you my email addy and you send via that?

Here you go man! I tried to attach the spec document but it was too big so I print screened all the F325 pages! Hope this helps

Last page

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending