The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

People with confirmed accommodation offers!

Scroll to see replies

I've got given my room already as well, but it was my forth choice and I haven't heard anything said about it at all!! :eek:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
hey,
i'm gonna be in GMS Bowder Court, Block AA, Floor 2, Room 18.
Have found me my neighbour (Hey holly!)
we're just waiting for the rest of you to turn up now! :biggrin:
x
Reply 42
This thread makes me really depressed! I'm a first year atm and live in jofo, i'd do anything to be in your positions now! Good luck to you all though! :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by lucyb12
This thread makes me really depressed! I'm a first year atm and live in jofo, i'd do anything to be in your positions now! Good luck to you all though! :smile:

Where abouts in Jofo?
Reply 44
Make sure you lot join the Official Oadby Student Village Facebook group to stay up to date with all events happening during freshers and also to meet your neighbours before you arrive!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=94342855610
Reply 45
not to put a dampener on things, but if you're in the houses and not main jofo you're quite spread out.

the coppice isnt a house but its a bit away from the newbuilds... mainly because of hedges! and again treeroose is a bit away from the main bit. just means you probably wont bump into each other a lot except at the bus stop, but i'm making it out to sound worse than it is. :colondollar:

just enjoy guys! oadby is lovely :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by stefalot.
not to put a dampener on things, but if you're in the houses and not main jofo you're quite spread out.

the coppice isnt a house but its a bit away from the newbuilds... mainly because of hedges! and again treeroose is a bit away from the main bit. just means you probably wont bump into each other a lot except at the bus stop, but i'm making it out to sound worse than it is. :colondollar:

I can't wait :biggrin: You haven't put me off at all :smile: I'm in treeroose :biggrin:

thanks!

what course do you do and which year are you?
Reply 48

Thank you :biggrin:
About how many people are in the coppice then? I am a bit worried about it being a bit unsociable, but still looking forward to it :biggrin:
Reply 49
Original post by lrs_17
I've just got my offer, I'm in JoFo The Coppice Flr 1 Flat 14 (:
Would love to know where everyone else is and maybe find people in my flat

*for Leicester uni mainly

Eyy, im also in The Coppice :smile: Flr 1 Flat 12! Almost flatmates :biggrin:
Reply 50
I'm in the coppice flr 1 flat 10 :biggrin:
Reply 51
Original post by megr
I'm in the coppice flr 1 flat 10 :biggrin:

Wooo yay :biggrin: another almost flatmate, what're you studying?
Reply 52
Original post by lrs_17
Wooo yay :biggrin: another almost flatmate, what're you studying?

medicine :smile: what about you?
Reply 53
Original post by megr
medicine :smile: what about you?

Awesome, hard work then
I'm doing Science Foundation, onto Geology :smile:
Reply 54
just got a room allocated in GMS (shirley lodge) :biggrin:

anyone else in shirley lodge/house?
Just got a room in John Foster, 1st floor, flat 12. Cant wait to live there:smile:
Reply 56
Original post by anastasia123
Just got a room in John Foster, 1st floor, flat 12. Cant wait to live there:smile:

Which building? (:
Spinneys House...I forgot to mention that:smile:)
Original post by Hollyyy91
Gilbert Murray Stamford
Bowder Court
Block AA, Floor 2, Room 17

I'm so excited!!! :biggrin:

Hey...we are in the same floor!! Room 14...Cant wait for October!!
Original post by Celph Titled
Block AA aswell my friend :smile:

I'm ground floor though... I'll leave a gift outside your room on arrival day in a completely non-creepy way... :|

Hey...Im in the second floor...block AA! Cant wait to meet u all...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending