HELP It's stuck in my ear! Watch

Lord Jon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I have a pair of earbuds. One of tips got stuck in my ear. You know the little rubber ends. I tried to remove it but I ended up pushing it deeper. Now it is lodged deep in there. I can feel it when I stick my finger in it.

I need helpto remove it. Shall I go to my Pharmacist or something to remove the tip.

HELP PlEASE. NOT A TROLL. Unfortunate sap moar lie
Blackspur
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If you keep pushing it, eventually it will just come out of your other ear.
HistoryRepeating
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Agent Smirnoff)
I have a pair of earbuds. One of tips got stuck in my ear. You know the little rubber ends. I tried to remove it but I ended up pushing it deeper. Now it is lodged deep in there. I can feel it when I stick my finger in it.

I need helpto remove it. Shall I go to my Pharmacist or something to remove the tip.

Get a friend you trust to incredibly carefully remove it with needle nosed tweezers. Otherwise go to the doctor.
Blazara
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Sorry brah, it's stuck there forever. If you're lucky - it'll grow into a cotton bud tree and you can pull it out when a branch grows long enough <3.
avila
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
notsureiftroll.jpg

Stand on one leg; head tilted so affected ear points downward.
Start jumping.

If this doesn't fix it, go to a doctor ASAP.
Sweet by and by
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Go to A&E now!
big-boss-91
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

use a plucker, most girls have them.

on the bright side, at least it not stuck where the sunshine doesn't shine as often the case usually is
avila
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by big-boss-91)
on the bright side, at least it not stuck where the sunshine doesn't shine as often the case usually is
Who sticks earbuds there?? :lolwut:
Enoch.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Use a toothpick.
Vohamanah
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Eek don't stick cotton buds in your ear in the first place, they are nasty things.

If you or a friend can't reach it to pull it out with a pair of tweezers without lodging it in further you should really see a doctor, who should be able to get it out for you. don't leave it there though, it could be dangerous for your hearing.

EDIT: Ignore first sentence, evidently I can't read
KissMyArtichoke
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:rofl:
Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Do you have a walk in clinic or something near you?
mevidek
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago

Go and talk to a doctor - duh?
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
From its title I thought this thread would be about something else...something I saw on Family Guy.
big-boss-91
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by avila)
Who sticks earbuds there?? :lolwut:
i can name several people i know who would or done
rishisen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
go to A&E, cool fact i was only recently talking to an ENT surgeon , apparently ear bud packing states not to be used for cleaning ears
Fuzzpig
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If you can feel it with your finger, tweezers will get it out.
Ellsbells3032
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Go to A and E. And NEVER EVER put anything in your ear that is smaller than your little finger and that includes cotton buds....they are dangerous and can eithier just make your wax compact reducing your hearing or worse can tear your ear drum.

Go to the doctor...please don't start playing around with tweezers in there...you'll just do more damage
sweeter than a cherry pie
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Why does everyone think it's the end of a cotton bud?

Okay, I can see why, but the first line of the OP states that it's the rubber part of an earbud that's stuck in his ear. As in earbuds on earphones for listening to music.
edd360
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
i got a bb bullet stuck in my ear once. I was just rolling ut around in there didn't know there was a hole it could go through. It got stuck i had to go to A and E. It went in yellow and came out green.
laura_802
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sweeter than a cherry pie)
Why does everyone think it's the end of a cotton bud?

Okay, I can see why, but the first line of the OP states that it's the rubber part of an earbud that's stuck in his ear. As in earbuds on earphones for listening to music.
:eek: Is it even possible to get one these stuck in your ear? I hope for the OP's sake its not one of these.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
67.47%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
10.84%

Watched Threads