The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Rev
Any leader would do really. Someone who is a commanding centre back who can deal with set pieces would be ideal. I would really like to see one of the following:
Philippe Mexes
Neven Subotic
Mertesacker
Gary Cahill
Eden Hazard, if Arshavin ends up leaving.

I still feel that Bendtner is a quality striker, and if he was given a run of 10 back-to-back games then he would surely start to shine, and by that I mean playing him as a striker, not a winger. But nevertheless, that huge Ivory Coast striker, I forgot his name though.:colondollar: And by huge, I mean Bendtner plus a little bit extra, and he can shoot! Found him!

This guy! He's younger than Bendtner as well!

Of those I'd pick Mexes.

Hazard too expensive,we'll probably get Lukaku which isn't too shabby.
2 of Hazard/Hamsik/Subotic/Vertonghen/Aguero/Cahill but none will probably happen.
I hope Traore comes back to takeover Gibbs position, and challenge Clichy all the way.
The new Adebayor? I didn't like the old tbpfh :colonhash:
Where the fck is Denilson :indiff:

I'm wondering how bothered everyone is with beating United right about now... I quite want to, not even in a spiteful way to screw up their season, just to at least beat them once this season
Original post by lukejoshjedi
Where the fck is Denilson :indiff:

I'm wondering how bothered everyone is with beating United right about now... I quite want to, not even in a spiteful way to screw up their season, just to at least beat them once this season

I just want the season to end so we can address our issues.
Original post by In2deep

Original post by In2deep
Anyone here contemplating not watching any more games? The season officially ended when Liverpool scored that equaliser, I've been justified in my actions so far..

Of course :sexface:

Chesney :dice:
Reply 9307
Original post by The_Rev
Any leader would do really. Someone who is a commanding centre back who can deal with set pieces would be ideal. I would really like to see one of the following:
Philippe Mexes
Neven Subotic
Mertesacker
Gary Cahill
Eden Hazard, if Arshavin ends up leaving.

I still feel that Bendtner is a quality striker, and if he was given a run of 10 back-to-back games then he would surely start to shine, and by that I mean playing him as a striker, not a winger. But nevertheless, that huge Ivory Coast striker, I forgot his name though.:colondollar: And by huge, I mean Bendtner plus a little bit extra, and he can shoot! Found him!

This guy! He's younger than Bendtner as well!

id chose mexes

im sorry bendtner is NOT quality...far from. He had the whole of last season when rvp was pretty much injured and failed. He needs to go
Bendtner is not quality. He's just got a way of trying to make himself look good. However he is not crap, and can be useful is used properly.
Reply 9309

Found this amusing hehe
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ali242

Found this amusic hehe

:rofl:
Oh dear! That's worse than Andy Carroll's cornrows.
Bendtner is a joke lol.
Reply 9312
All we need is a good centre half who can talk, Gary Cahill, sell Fabregas (he doesn't want to play for us), renew Nasri's contract, and try and Hazard to replace Arshavin, he's is ****e now, and a good central midfielder with vision but who's isn't a wimp. Someone like Hamsik. Wilshere will be our leader!

Oh and sell, denilson, diaby, clichy, eboue and almunia
I love football manager transfers. They're great. Pity the real world doesn't work like that.
Original post by pan_93
sell Fabregas

:no:

Selling Cesc would spark a mass exodus in my opinion.
Reply 9315
Original post by badger-man
:no:

Selling Cesc would spark a mass exodus in my opinion.

he clearly doesn't want to be at arsenal anymore. i agree with you, it's a possibility. but if we bring in another star signing with the money we get from i dont think that will be the case
Reply 9316
Original post by T.Adams VI
Bendtner is not quality. He's just got a way of trying to make himself look good. However he is not crap, and can be useful is used properly.

Wenger has not really used Bendtner as a striker properly this season, he's been deployed on the wings whenever he's come on. I just think that he's still got loads more to give and will get better, unlike Chamakh who doesn't seem to even think about shooting.

And on a side note, Senderos is to make his debut for Fulham sometime soon :rolleyes:
Reply 9317
Original post by pan_93
All we need is a good centre half who can talk, Gary Cahill, sell Fabregas (he doesn't want to play for us), renew Nasri's contract, and try and Hazard to replace Arshavin, he's is ****e now, and a good central midfielder with vision but who's isn't a wimp. Someone like Hamsik. Wilshere will be our leader!

Oh and sell, denilson, diaby, clichy, eboue and almunia

This is good plus I would sell Bendtner and add Alexis Sanchez instead of Hazard and get Moussa Sow or Kevin Gameiro to back RvP up.
Reply 9318
Original post by haz864
This is good plus I would sell Bendtner and add Alexis Sanchez instead of Hazard and get Moussa Sow or Kevin Gameiro to back RvP up.

There is no way Arsenal can afford Sanchez.
Reply 9319
Original post by MoMatrix
There is no way Arsenal can afford Sanchez.

If Fabregas goes, I believe we can :biggrin: But I would rather keep Fabregas tbh.

Latest