The Student Room Group

A-Levels you regretted taking.

Scroll to see replies

Ummm I regret taking history, tbh.... Gonna fail that exam and my teacher is sh!t.
biology, english language and psychology are alright.
I wish I'd taken english lit in place of history
None.
Politics. Dropping it after AS, complete waste of time for what I'm doing in the future, and it's not even fun. I was interested in Politics until I took the AS. :|
Reply 323
BIOLOGY!

I wish i had continued with physics.
Reply 324
biology; thought I was good at it, but when it came to ecology...
Reply 325
Biology.... It didn't fit in with my career plans or with my other A-Levels (Geography, Politics and Business Studies) but my parents thought it would be a good idea to do a science subject.

They were wrong, should of studied history like I had wanted to instead.
Why are there so many history haters? :frown:

HISTORY RULES!
Sociology. The actual subject is quite interesting but my word AQA know how to sap the life out of it. Horribly boring and mundane at A-Level. I'm sure it's a hell of a lot more interesting at university and onwards but for now, it's simply mindnumbing.
Further maths! Its killing me!!!!!!!
Original post by NapoleonDynamite

HISTORY RULES!

Tbh I used to love history too.. But then got onto Britain 1815-65 and wanted to kill myself, particuraly with a teacher who couldn't keep our interest in it. Russia 1921-45 now that was interesting. But eugh I think I HAVE to keep it on to A2 considering I'm probably dropping psychology..
Original post by NapoleonDynamite

HISTORY RULES!

Most people would have enjoyed History at GCSE but probably hate it now at A-level, including myself. :frown:
Philosophy and Ethics :/
I regret two of my choices- firstly biology (i dropped in in Jan last year) and food tech- which i carried on at a2.
Original post by Manitude
:colondollar: What can I say - I like my women to be able to integrate properly.
It's part of my thorough procedure for finding a suitable mate to pass on my (not particularly) superior genetic code.

Lool, i just looked at it, and i was like, "pffft I can do this mentally", then i realised it was just a sexual pun....
Original post by crazycake93
Lool, i just looked at it, and i was like, "pffft I can do this mentally", then i realised it was just a sexual pun....

Original post by Manitude

It's people like you.... THAT MAKE THIS FORUM AWESOME!
Original post by crazycake93
It's people like you.... THAT MAKE THIS FORUM AWESOME!

:chaplin:
AS psychology....spent the whole year feeling my brain slowly die....
German, miles different from GCSE! D:
Reply 339
i regret taking biology so much..especially now i want to do mathematics/engineering at uni so further maths would have been much better -.-

Quick Reply

Latest