The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

*sigh*
Original post by e hine e
I have a feeling something is happening today

:party:

I've actually been wondering whether to just go to bed tonight then when I wake in the morning the episode will be there all advert-less and in high quality but I'm paranoid that it won't get uploaded then I'll have to wait until it airs plus I know that by the time tonight comes I won't be able to wait :woo: don't know what to do :s-smilie:

I wondered about that, but I have sixth form the next day, and I'd prefer to stay up late than get up early. And, the adverts can be survived I guess, they're a chance to run onto Twitter or something. It feels more...exciting almost, to watch it live off US TV, adverts and all.

This is going to be one loooooong evening...
I loved last nights episode! =) Blaines face when kurt was singing that song for his bird. I fell in love! =) haha! =D & they finally got together! eeekkkk!!! =D
Original post by shinobi93

I wondered about that, but I have sixth form the next day, and I'd prefer to stay up late than get up early. And, the adverts can be survived I guess, they're a chance to run onto Twitter or something. It feels more...exciting almost, to watch it live off US TV, adverts and all.

This is going to be one loooooong evening...

I know, as much as I complain about the adverts it gives me a special sort of feeling. Plus I never tweet or TSR during the actual on screen action so it does give me a chance to run here and scream a bit. I hate having to use spoilers though because I'm usually dying to spill everything on here. I suppose we could set up a chat room to speak live but then we wouldn't have the ability to reread what we've put if we want to.

It's annoying at this point because if it was airing at 8 UK time we'd be all :woo: by now but it feels like I have to get through another whole day before 1. I'm going crazy here :woo:
Original post by Michelle_87
I loved last nights episode! =) Blaines face when kurt was singing that song for his bird. I fell in love! =) haha! =D & they finally got together! eeekkkk!!! =D

His falling in love face was so amazing! The second time I watched last night I looked right at the TV at that moment and it was as though he was staring at me :love:
I know who that is :woo:

I'm excited too but I'm not over excited, I'm trying to keep a lid on it (very difficult, not helped by me deciding to watch Glee videos). I like your idea of doing work so it can be your reward, my idea was to sleep in so the day went faster :rofl: I managed until 11.

:eek4: No way! I'm far too tempted to ask you who?! BUT I will be good and let it be a lovely surprise. Am I going to be :zomg: when I find out?
Original post by Peas and love

Original post by Peas and love
:eek4: No way! I'm far too tempted to ask you who?! BUT I will be good and let it be a lovely surprise. Am I going to be :zomg: when I find out?

You probably will be, I'm not going to spoil it because I know how tempting those things can be . It was yet another thing I found out by accident (which is why I now haven't been on the Glee forum for around a week-I'm so proud of myself).
I know, as much as I complain about the adverts it gives me a special sort of feeling. Plus I never tweet or TSR during the actual on screen action so it does give me a chance to run here and scream a bit. I hate having to use spoilers though because I'm usually dying to spill everything on here. I suppose we could set up a chat room to speak live but then we wouldn't have the ability to reread what we've put if we want to.

It's annoying at this point because if it was airing at 8 UK time we'd be all :woo: by now but it feels like I have to get through another whole day before 1. I'm going crazy here :woo:

I don't dare go on TSR whilst I watch, as I'm worried about it messing up, as my Macbook hates Flash at the best of times. I will have to catch up afterwards, when I really ought to be getting some sleep as I get up at half six, or gamble with having other windows open. I have a Twitter widget so that's fine, except I can't see what's trending on there.

I agree, 1 is like a ridiculous amount of time away. The next day, technically. Last week I watched US news for like two hours beforehand, to kill time.
According to the livestream website, it's 7 hours and 40 something minutes to go. Which is longer than I was at school today :s-smilie: oh, the woes of being a Gleek.
Reply 3369
Original post by diamonddust
You like Chryed and The Sting? :eek3: I think I love you! :tongue:

Spoiler

Oh don't get me started... two girls together is titillating for men but put two guys together and everyone's like OMG! It also drives me mad that people are always trying to make one of the males in a gay relationship into a female. You don't really see that in lesbian relationships. It really upsets me actually, mostly because hetronormalising gay relationships implies there's something intrinsically inferior about being female and there isn't and ugh, gay men are not women! /incoherent rant

:woo: I don't know anybody who is as passionate about Chryed as I am :love:

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

Nobody could ever replace Blaine :love: I really like Sam, but I think the whole ship with Kurt is ridiculous. I think Sam is a character who would do well being single for a while; I really think the Glee club needs a few more singles. The way they're all paired up is just odd.

It's so strange I agree. The writers must have something against single people. What's even stranger is that they've all had some kind of relationship with one another. Even Kurt has with Brittany.
I don't dare go on TSR whilst I watch, as I'm worried about it messing up, as my Macbook hates Flash at the best of times. I will have to catch up afterwards, when I really ought to be getting some sleep as I get up at half six, or gamble with having other windows open. I have a Twitter widget so that's fine, except I can't see what's trending on there.

I agree, 1 is like a ridiculous amount of time away. The next day, technically. Last week I watched US news for like two hours beforehand, to kill time.

:rofl: the first time I did the livestream thing I watched the news, last week it was the Simpsons. Last week I had my window with the video on one side of my screen and tsr/twitter tabs on the other. By some miracle my computer continued to work :woo: I'm going to watch the Darren Criss livestream at 9 just to pass some time. I might also watch some Big Bang Theory...

According to the livestream website, it's 7 hours and 40 something minutes to go. Which is longer than I was at school today :s-smilie: oh, the woes of being a Gleek.

I was measuring in terms of school days before :rofl: it's like torture.
Who wants to be an American millionaire is currently on the Glee channel :rofl: what fun.
Reply 3372
Another Darren livestream in 20 minutes!

I don't know why, but for some reason I'm not as excited as I was before the other one (even though that was way better than I expected it to be). So odd.
Reply 3373
Where can i watch the live streaming of glee wen its on in america? I don't want to w8 a day :frown: i rather watch it as it comes out... btw wot time does it come on in the US (what time would tht b in the UK??)
Reply 3374
Original post by Mobs25
Where can i watch the live streaming of glee wen its on in america? I don't want to w8 a day :frown: i rather watch it as it comes out... btw wot time does it come on in the US (what time would tht b in the UK??)

Any of these should work :smile:

* http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=1730
* http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=3026
* http://www.justin.tv/deeztroydis

I think it'll be 1, but I'm not 100% sure.
Original post by Ambs
Another Darren livestream in 20 minutes!

I don't know why, but for some reason I'm not as excited as I was before the other one (even though that was way better than I expected it to be). So odd.

I wasn't excited before that one but as soon as it came on I was like :party: they're streaming warbler videos at the moment too, better than just the still picture we got on the other one. I think this is going to be more structured I'm just expecting questions and not much excitement.

Original post by Mobs25

I'll get the link now and post it :smile:

lol I come onto the next page and they've been posted :biggrin: that 2nd one is a new link that I just saw today, supposed to be HD and it was high quality when I checked earlier. I'll probably have links one and two open. If 2 works I'll go with that.
I frigging HATE Sky! My modem won't arrive until next week Tuesday. I'm currently trying to persuade my mum to pay for the Internet on my dongle so I can watch but she won't! I'm actually going to be up all night crying if I don't get to watch...not really but I'm already miserable!

Toph

From one Chryedian to another, are you on Digital Spy? There's a lovely thread for Chryed crazy loons!
:rofl: the first time I did the livestream thing I watched the news, last week it was the Simpsons. Last week I had my window with the video on one side of my screen and tsr/twitter tabs on the other. By some miracle my computer continued to work :woo: I'm going to watch the Darren Criss livestream at 9 just to pass some time. I might also watch some Big Bang Theory...

I was measuring in terms of school days before :rofl: it's like torture.

I just watched Top Gun to pass time, I've always meant to watch it and never gotten round to it. I'm missing the livestream, I think my laptop needs a break before later. I take every precaution :biggrin:

Quick, I must mention how excited I am for Glee, or I might seem slightly off topic...

I just watched Top Gun to pass time, I've always meant to watch it and never gotten round to it. I'm missing the livestream, I think my laptop needs a break before later. I take every precaution :biggrin:

Quick, I must mention how excited I am for Glee, or I might seem slightly off topic...

:rofl: mine has nearly overheated too many times while watching :biggrin:

OMG Darren speaks Italian. I can get on board with that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending