The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diamonddust

I frigging HATE Sky! My modem won't arrive until next week Tuesday. I'm currently trying to persuade my mum to pay for the Internet on my dongle so I can watch but she won't! I'm actually going to be up all night crying if I don't get to watch...not really but I'm already miserable!

From one Chryedian to another, are you on Digital Spy? There's a lovely thread for Chryed crazy loons!

If I could beam the internet to you, I would. Also, tell your mother you won't pass your A Levels if you don't get the moral message from this weeks Glee.
This livestream sucks, it keeps freezing and it's not just my laptop (for once).
Original post by e hine e
:rofl: mine has nearly overheated too many times while watching :biggrin:

OMG Darren speaks Italian. I can get on board with that.

He speaks Italian! Is it wrong my first thought was: ****, that's hot?
Is he fluent?

If I could beam the internet to you, I would. Also, tell your mother you won't pass your A Levels if you don't get the moral message from this weeks Glee.

I'll try it! I'll do anything! Just downloaded two random aps...
:hugs: Thank you!
:rofl: mine has nearly overheated too many times while watching :biggrin:

OMG Darren speaks Italian. I can get on board with that.

Wow :eek: I'm learning Italian. That's perfect :biggrin:

He speaks Italian! Is it wrong my first thought was: ****, that's hot?
Is he fluent?

I'll try it! I'll do anything! Just downloaded two random aps...
:hugs: Thank you!

He says he was going to get a degree in that plus something else alongside theatre but it would have meant an extra year so he thought he didn't need it validated, he'd just speak Italian so it sounds like he has a good level of it. That was totally not my first thought :ninja:

Hope you don't get a virus downloading random apps :rofl:
Original post by shinobi93
Wow :eek: I'm learning Italian. That's perfect :biggrin:

I just started learning with my teach yourself book. Soon Darren and I will be able to talk Italian with each other. Like that has more chance of happening that speaking english to each other.#

Livestream is over now :frown:

Duet is the new 'voting'

Also, freepavarotti tweeted me (twice) from beyond the grave. Is it weird I'm happy a dead, fictional canary tweeted me?
Reply 3386
lol I come onto the next page and they've been posted :biggrin: that 2nd one is a new link that I just saw today, supposed to be HD and it was high quality when I checked earlier. I'll probably have links one and two open. If 2 works I'll go with that.

Oh great, I haven't had time to check them out but I'll go with that one then :smile:

I frigging HATE Sky! My modem won't arrive until next week Tuesday. I'm currently trying to persuade my mum to pay for the Internet on my dongle so I can watch but she won't! I'm actually going to be up all night crying if I don't get to watch...not really but I'm already miserable!

Oh no, that really sucks :frown: Keep trying, I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed for you.

This livestream sucks, it keeps freezing and it's not just my laptop (for once).

I know, it was horrible! I don't think I saw as much as half of it. Not too bothered though; daayum Darren, that was one boring Livestream!
Reply 3387
I just started learning with my teach yourself book. Soon Darren and I will be able to talk Italian with each other. Like that has more chance of happening that speaking english to each other.#

Duet is the new 'voting'

Also, freepavarotti tweeted me (twice) from beyond the grave. Is it weird I'm happy a dead, fictional canary tweeted me?

No, 'cause I saw it and got all excited too :biggrin: That's awesome!

Duet is the new 'voting'

You can always dream :smile: I got excited that in the last livestream he had the same guitar as me, which is even less of a way of meeting him, really.

'Voting' made some great tumblr gifs!

You can always dream :smile: I got excited that in the last livestream he had the same guitar as me, which is even less of a way of meeting him, really.

'Voting' made some great tumblr gifs!

He has the same guitar as me in one video :woo: when I saw it I was so happy but then a bit sad as I realised just how many of those guitars are made. It wasn't the one in the last livestream though that was a really nice guitar!

One thing I saw on tumblr earlier was a facebook status ''... likes voting with Darren Criss'' :rofl:
http://bskalicky.tumblr.com/post/4961152100/um-did-i-miss-something

LMAO! guess who Ryan's new favourite is? :rofl:
the second one is killing me! :rofl:
He has the same guitar as me in one video :woo: when I saw it I was so happy but then a bit sad as I realised just how many of those guitars are made. It wasn't the one in the last livestream though that was a really nice guitar!

One thing I saw on tumblr earlier was a facebook status ''... likes voting with Darren Criss'' :rofl:

'Voting' will never have the same meaning again! I want a guitar! I have a Yahama keyboard? :/ :tongue:
About Darren and Italian, is there nothing he can't do? Cause it's getting a bit ridiculous!

My mum had the worst reaction to the Kliss ever. Told me to turn it off saying she didn't want to see that and said it was 'gross' and threatened to delete my Glee eps from Sky +. She's missing out! How old is she and in what century does she live in? :mad:
Reply 3392

OH MY GOD :rofl: That just really reminded me of 'move bitch, get out of the the way' - I'm standing next to Darren!! :tongue:

Let's hope this means he'll include lots of Darren in the third season :awesome:

Oh God :rofl: I noticed he was stood next to him in the photos but those are precious :rofl:
'Voting' will never have the same meaning again! I want a guitar! I have a Yahama keyboard? :/ :tongue:
About Darren and Italian, is there nothing he can't do? Cause it's getting a bit ridiculous!

My mum had the worst reaction to the Kliss ever. Told me to turn it off saying she didn't want to see that and said it was 'gross' and threatened to delete my Glee eps from Sky +. She's missing out! How old is she and in what century does she live in? :mad:

You what?! Does she want me to come round there and go all Blaine on her? I can't believe people still react like that :rolleyes:

lol the guitar I have and he has is a Yamaha. Yamaha keyboards are a wonderful thing :biggrin: although the piano/keyboard has always irritated me when I've tried to play it. I need string instruments dammit!

Italian is just so wonderful :love: it's like the best language he could have said he speaks.
Original post by Ambs
OH MY GOD :rofl: That just really reminded me of 'move bitch, get out of the the way' - I'm standing next to Darren!! :tongue:

Let's hope this means he'll include lots of Darren in the third season :awesome:

It seriously was a MOVE BITCH moment! The way he just moves Heather... :rofl:
It's looking good for us! He loves Chris and he loves Darren...

Oh God :rofl: I noticed he was stood next to him in the photos but those are precious :rofl:

I know! I'm seriously still laughing!

I just watched a Darren interview to cheer myself up and I'm laughing at him speaking in a faux English accent saying 'I'm not some floozy!' :love: :rofl:

It seriously was a MOVE BITCH moment! The way he just moves Heather... :rofl:
It's looking good for us! He loves Chris and he loves Darren...

I know! I'm seriously still laughing!

I just watched a Darren interview to cheer myself up and I'm laughing at him speaking in a faux English accent saying 'I'm not some floozy!' :love: :rofl:

and at this moment I love Ryan :love: I don't think I've seen him saying 'floozy' lol I was watching Chris Colfer's interviews on Ellen earlier. I hope he does another soon because they are my 2 favourite people in the world (no offence to my family and friends).
Reply 3397

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! UR A LIFE SAVER! ive tried so many live streaming sites n none work! i was watching fox news for freaking 2 hours! :angry: looooool
Original post by Mobs25

Original post by Mobs25
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! UR A LIFE SAVER! ive tried so many live streaming sites n none work! i was watching fox news for freaking 2 hours! :angry: looooool

:rofl: American news is fun isn't it? :woo: you're lucky you didn't have to sit through the today show like I did last week. The weather updates were more than I needed.
Oh my, it's on in just over 2 hours :woo: I can't believe we've made it to this point. I'm pretty sure I just had a hot flush...it must be the excitement.

Quick Reply

Latest