The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

The "Exeter (Cornwall) Firmers 2011" Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Yeah mine is still on "Awaiting verification"

What is your application # Sim?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 61
Original post by westy89
Yeah mine is still on "Awaiting verification"

What is your application # Sim?

Non quiet Double bed for 41 weeks :smile:
Reply 62
My App # was 139, FYI
Reply 63
Oh my application # is 164 :smile: i think
Reply 64
Original post by Trichomania
I'm a massive fan. :biggrin: She'll probably do her first tour in 30-odd years and we'll miss it because we're stuck in Cornwall.

That's a shameful pun. :tongue: I looked on the Student Room guide thing and it said we get a Freshers Fortnight. That sounds pretty good aha.

Oh I applied for accommodation today: I want that double bed. :tongue:

The Fresher's Fortnight is a little misleading; the second week is welcome week, it consists of fun activities such as introductory lectures and meeting the staff :P
Reply 65
Original post by Relaxicat
The Fresher's Fortnight is a little misleading; the second week is welcome week, it consists of fun activities such as introductory lectures and meeting the staff :P

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. Soooo pumped!!!

:boring:
Reply 66
Quick question: What sort of people opt for a "quiet" flat? Is that like the "no-fun" accomodation?
Original post by Evielee_17
Quick question: What sort of people opt for a "quiet" flat? Is that like the "no-fun" accomodation?

That's exactly what I thought! I'm all one for peace and quiet when it's needed, but to be the type that requests a quiet flat when going to Uni, REALLY? :rolleyes:
Reply 68
Original post by MelissaJayne
That's exactly what I thought! I'm all one for peace and quiet when it's needed, but to be the type that requests a quiet flat when going to Uni, REALLY? :rolleyes:

Our flat = constant rave
Reply 69
Original post by Sim188
Our flat = constant rave

Haha absolutely :biggrin:
Haha absolutely :biggrin:

:dance:
Reply 71
My accomodation app number was 748! Eek!

Thats v. intimidating, I can't even count that far without getting confused :stupido2:
I think I was number 98!
Reply 73
Hi I'm number 810! Doing Geography. Same here - didn't go for the quiet flat option!
Reply 74
Original post by Kat333
Hi I'm number 810! Doing Geography. Same here - didn't go for the quiet flat option!

Whey another Geographer! Are you doing BA or BSc?
Reply 75
Original post by westy89
Whey another Geographer! Are you doing BA or BSc?

I put down BA but I might switch to BSc - have to see how things go.
Might be seeing you and everyone else! :smile:
I was intending to put down BSc to start with but when I was looking at the entry requirements in September/October last year there was something about additional science subjects (of which ICT was not one according to the professor giving the lecture at the Streatham campus!)
Now they have changed!
Don't know if anyone else saw this? Might have been just me :s-smilie:
Reply 76
I think i'm application 202, not sure either how they can possible define student accom. as quiet. That tends to be the exact opposite of what uni is, haha!
Reply 77
Original post by kal452
I think i'm application 202, not sure either how they can possible define student accom. as quiet. That tends to be the exact opposite of what uni is, haha!

What course did you apply to? :cookie:
Reply 78
What course did you apply to? :cookie:

Law, hoping transferring on to Law with International Studies.
Reply 79
Original post by Kat333
I put down BA but I might switch to BSc - have to see how things go.
Might be seeing you and everyone else! :smile:
I was intending to put down BSc to start with but when I was looking at the entry requirements in September/October last year there was something about additional science subjects (of which ICT was not one according to the professor giving the lecture at the Streatham campus!)
Now they have changed!
Don't know if anyone else saw this? Might have been just me :s-smilie:

That is strange because i had a BTEC in ICT and they seemed fine with that (i'm doing BSc):confused: I wouldn't think it would be too much hassle to change once you are there though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending