The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

I took a break from revision to have dinner and watch NoN in preparation for this episode.
Now Im cracking back on with the revision so I don't feel guilty staying up late and watching this orgasm of an episode :biggrin:
Original post by Peas and love

Original post by Peas and love
I took a break from revision to have dinner and watch NoN in preparation for this episode.
Now Im cracking back on with the revision so I don't feel guilty staying up late and watching this orgasm of an episode :biggrin:

Orgasm of an episode :rofl: yeah, get on with your revision woman :biggrin: I myself, am roleplaying on tumblr. I'm playing Kurt to someone's Blaine on two different roleplays at once, the Blaine is the same person on each account and on one we're having fun times in the kitchen while the other is a serious chat in the bedroom. It's weird...but fun and very good at helping to pass the time. I'm beyond excited now :woo: I just looked at the clock :woo:

I'm thinking of having some caffeine even though I usually don't drink it, I don't want to fall asleep during this...I think my adrenaline is kicking in though.
1 hour and 35 minutes ish!
don't know how on earth I'll get up tomorrow but :') oh well!
I think I'll be able to watch it after it airs on Kleansy. How long do you guys think it will take to go up onto the site?
I need to watch it! I can't bring myself to finish my Psychology essay because I'm thinking about it going on without me! /sad
Original post by diamonddust

Original post by diamonddust
I think I'll be able to watch it after it airs on Kleansy. How long do you guys think it will take to go up onto the site?
I need to watch it! I can't bring myself to finish my Psychology essay because I'm thinking about it going on without me! /sad

It was up in about 15-30 minutes last week and after OS because I watched it again straight away. Hope it goes up for you tonight :biggrin:
Original post by ktlaurenroe

I imagine a lot of people will be very tired tomorrow but who cares, we were born this way :woo:

I'm exactly the same. I just keep working out how little sleep I'll get, and almost wondering if it's worth going to bed in the first place :s-smilie:
Original post by e hine e
I imagine a lot of people will be very tired tomorrow but who cares, we were born this way :woo:

We'll deal with it... eee! So excited, it better be amazing now :tongue:

Original post by shinobi93
I'm exactly the same. I just keep working out how little sleep I'll get, and almost wondering if it's worth going to bed in the first place :s-smilie:

I'll get around 4 hours I think.. that is, providing I fall asleep by 3am :|
do go to sleep after, you'll regret it if you don't!

I know, I hope it's not a let down after all this. If it's rubbish I'll never watch Glee again. Or at least not until next Monday.

If I fall asleep the second it finishes, I'll get 4 hours. I will sleep, I couldn't survive otherwise!

Oooh, it's getting closer now :smile:
I know, I hope it's not a let down after all this. If it's rubbish I'll never watch Glee again. Or at least not until next Monday.

Haha, I thought that - 'If born this way sucks, I AM DONE WITH GLEE, till the next episode that is.'
however... it actually does look pretty good. I wasn't expecting much from NoN, but my expectations for born this way are MASSIVE. ha :tongue:

If I fall asleep the second it finishes, I'll get 4 hours. I will sleep, I couldn't survive otherwise!

Oooh, it's getting closer now :smile:

I wish I had the stamina not to sleep, but honestly I'd fall asleep at school or something embarrassing like that :rolleyes:
yay! let's say pretty much an hour now - Simpsons is on fox before it, so I'll probably watch that while I'm waiting ahah!

Haha, I thought that - 'If born this way sucks, I AM DONE WITH GLEE, till the next episode that is.'
however... it actually does look pretty good. I wasn't expecting much from NoN, but my expectations for born this way are MASSIVE. ha :tongue:

I wish I had the stamina not to sleep, but honestly I'd fall asleep at school or something embarrassing like that :rolleyes:
yay! let's say pretty much an hour now - Simpsons is on fox before it, so I'll probably watch that while I'm waiting ahah!

I was stupidly expecting a lot from NoN (no idea why the spoilers weren't that exciting) but I'm glad I got that over with after the hiatus. If this had been the episode after the hiatus my built up excitement for Glee's return and this episode would've been impossible for it to live up to. An hour now :woo: I'm so flipping excited :biggrin:
Orgasm of an episode :rofl: yeah, get on with your revision woman :biggrin: I myself, am roleplaying on tumblr. I'm playing Kurt to someone's Blaine on two different roleplays at once, the Blaine is the same person on each account and on one we're having fun times in the kitchen while the other is a serious chat in the bedroom. It's weird...but fun and very good at helping to pass the time. I'm beyond excited now :woo: I just looked at the clock :woo:

I'm thinking of having some caffeine even though I usually don't drink it, I don't want to fall asleep during this...I think my adrenaline is kicking in though.

Get back to your roleplay woman! :tongue: Haha sounds weird...but perhaps better than revising 'Co-ownership of land'! I reckon you will get a natural adrenaline kick before it starts anyway. Im going to make a hot chocolate and snuggle in comfy pyjamas in bed :woo: Prime glee watching gear.

P.s. One hour!
I was stupidly expecting a lot from NoN (no idea why the spoilers weren't that exciting) but I'm glad I got that over with after the hiatus. If this had been the episode after the hiatus my built up excitement for Glee's return and this episode would've been impossible for it to live up to. An hour now :woo: I'm so flipping excited :biggrin:

I just wanted Glee back! Five weeks is far too long... gonna cry when the series ends :frown:
ah yeah it's like the thriller episode, it was good but not good enough for the wait we had for it!
yaaaay :woo: so soon,so soon! :')

I just wanted Glee back! Five weeks is far too long... gonna cry when the series ends :frown:
ah yeah it's like the thriller episode, it was good but not good enough for the wait we had for it!
yaaaay :woo: so soon,so soon! :')

Me too, I started thinking about when the characters graduate the other day and :cry: I won't be able to handle the summer break.

I've got my livestreams on :biggrin:
Me too, I started thinking about when the characters graduate the other day and :cry: I won't be able to handle the summer break.

Same regarding the livestream :biggrin: although I took my earphones out as the programme currently on scares me a bit. I'm not sure of the point of it...

Same regarding the livestream :biggrin: although I took my earphones out as the programme currently on scares me a bit. I'm not sure of the point of it...

Is that the stream with Charlie Sheen on? Or are you on the other one (American tv confuses me, you can have the same channel but 2 different shows it's too weird).
Is that the stream with Charlie Sheen on? Or are you on the other one (American tv confuses me, you can have the same channel but 2 different shows it's too weird).

Mine's from Austin, Texas, as they like to tell me often. American TV is confusing, I remember the evening I sat down to learn about the time zones and how that works with TV scheduling.

ahhh when they started talks of them graduating and new characters coming I was just like, nooooo! it will never be the same! :frown: it'd probably go massively downhill if they got rid of the current cast... I think they're the main reason people love it so much.

better put mine on! The programme on is apparently an iron chef singing. I have no idea ha. :tongue:

Mine's from Austin, Texas, as they like to tell me often. American TV is confusing, I remember the evening I sat down to learn about the time zones and how that works with TV scheduling.

That's the one I have on now (the hd charlie sheen one keeps freezing :s-smilie:). This is just weird. Music on the toilet...really?

Quick Reply

Latest