The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ktlaurenroe
ahhh when they started talks of them graduating and new characters coming I was just like, nooooo! it will never be the same! :frown: it'd probably go massively downhill if they got rid of the current cast... I think they're the main reason people love it so much.

better put mine on! The programme on is apparently an iron chef singing. I have no idea ha. :tongue:

Yeah, I just can't imagine it with other characters. I suppose they'll introduce them slowly so we get used to them but these original characters are so good..it'll become a different show and probably pick up new fans and lose old ones.
Original post by e hine e
Yeah, I just can't imagine it with other characters. I suppose they'll introduce them slowly so we get used to them but these original characters are so good..it'll become a different show and probably pick up new fans and lose old ones.

yeaaah :frown: it'll be sad but I probably wouldn't be that interested if the current cast weren't in it.
and ha, the music on the toilet thing is really weird...
I'm currently doing my usual check of which is better internet explorer or google chrome...they're usually pretty much the same making me just seem crazy for trying to see a picture difference.
Reply 3423
so what are you guys watching it on then?
Original post by Rickkkkk

so what are you guys watching it on then?

http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=1730

:smile:
Reply 3425
thanks e hine e, you're great :biggrin:
so when are you guys expecting it to come on? I'm a total amateur at time zones =/

thanks e hine e, you're great :biggrin:
so when are you guys expecting it to come on? I'm a total amateur at time zones =/

1am, 30 minutes :biggrin: I have a degree in timezones now lol all thanks to Glee :woo:

Spoiler

I'm feeling quite sad. Not because of Glee but because I can't find my laptop charger and I sort of have an essay on there that was due tomorrow and my laptop is dead and because I have no internet, I couldn't email it to myself and now I actually want to smash my computer and my iPhone and go to bed and pathetically cry but I'll just lurk on here instead!

Half an hour!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3428
haha, have you been doing this for all the episodes?
I saw this thread, and thought might as well try it out :smile:
Urgh, if only i didnt have to get up at 6:30 tomorrow D:
I think I'm going to watch it on ShadowNet to watch Glee (but TVPC for simpsons :tongue:) because when you maximize the screen it doesnt stretch as much as the other one...better for viewing some sweet eye candy with.
Original post by diamonddust

Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

I'm feeling quite sad. Not because of Glee but because I can't find my laptop charger and I sort of have an essay on there that was due tomorrow and my laptop is dead and because I have no internet, I couldn't email it to myself and now I actually want to smash my computer and my iPhone and go to bed and pathetically cry but I'll just lurk on here instead!

Half an hour!

It's kind of not your day is it? :frown: Don't cry! BTW will be available soon and all will be well. Plus you get to laugh at my stupid spamming that makes no sense during an episode (unless my laptop starts to freeze and I have to close TSR...or I faint due to all the loveliness in the episode).
haha, have you been doing this for all the episodes?
I saw this thread, and thought might as well try it out :smile:
Urgh, if only i didnt have to get up at 6:30 tomorrow D:

Only since Sexy-episode 15. It's totally worth it :woo:

Original post by Peas and love
I think I'm going to watch it on ShadowNet to watch Glee (but TVPC for simpsons :tongue:) because when you maximize the screen it doesnt stretch as much as the other one...better for viewing some sweet eye candy with.

I need to check that out.
Reply 3432
I've been talking on the phone 'till just now and none of the livestreams are working for me! :eek: I don't get it, they were working fine a few hours ago. 10 minutes!
I'm at kliss level excitement now. 5 minutes. I love when it first comes on, it seems more wondrous on US TV.
Original post by Ambs
I've been talking on the phone 'till just now and none of the livestreams are working for me! :eek: I don't get it, they were working fine a few hours ago. 10 minutes!

:frown: that's why I put mine on early because as more people tune in they struggle to load. The first tvpc one took a few refreshes to load for me tonight but it's fine now.
Ohhh the adverts are on now :woo:

:party:
Reply 3436
YES got it to work! :woo:

Everyone, go to the toilet NOW :tongue:
Reply 3437
ahhhh 1 minute :biggrin:
Hopefully i'll see a lot of blaine today <3
Eeeeeeeeeee glee now!
Original post by e hine e
It's kind of not your day is it? :frown: Don't cry! BTW will be available soon and all will be well. Plus you get to laugh at my stupid spamming that makes no sense during an episode (unless my laptop starts to freeze and I have to close TSR...or I faint due to all the loveliness in the episode).

Thanks hun! :hugs:
Please ramble all you want! :biggrin:
Waking up at 5:30 to do my essay by hand and see if I can watch Glee before school! God, I'm sad, aren't I?

Quick Reply

Latest