The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 840
Original post by Tiger_Lilly92
yeah i know but i'm so excited i spend too much time researching it than revising but now i'm using it as my motivation :biggrin:. Ahh good idea sounds very nice i'm not sure what i'll bring yet but its gonna include some apple spours and maybe some tequila :P.
Also just noticed you're from cornwall, nice to know i'm not the only southerner :smile:

Where abouts are you from? :biggrin:

Definitely revise! it's the best thing you can do. Then at the end of June you never have to worry about x subject again!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Southampton so not quite as far as you but pretty much. Yeah i've got really motivated last few days and and am going to try so hard :smile:
Reply 842
Brilliant! :biggrin:

I'm gonna be excited to get out into the big city :h:
Southampton so not quite as far as you but pretty much. Yeah i've got really motivated last few days and and am going to try so hard :smile:

I'm from Fareham and applying to Lupton! Just barging in on your conversation there :ninja:
ah no way i live in locks heath (which is very close by), i always say Southampton as noones ever heard of locks heath :frown: when i was looking before everyone came from manchester/liverpool type area. so makes me feel much better :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 845
I'll be a southerner in Lupton as well. :smile: Looks like there will be a few of us, at least!

x
Yeah fingers crossed we all get into leeds in the first place :smile:
Original post by James9876
I'll be a southerner in Lupton as well. :smile: Looks like there will be a few of us, at least!

Me too :biggrin: Not quite as far as Cornwall or Southampton, though - Hertfordshire :colondollar: We'll all have to band together!

Although, from what I have heard a lot of southerners apply to Leeds.
Reply 848
Original post by Bella Occhi
Me too :biggrin: Not quite as far as Cornwall or Southampton, though - Hertfordshire :colondollar: We'll all have to band together!

I'm in hertfordshire too. Although (even though i replied to your post in the other thread) I won'tbe applying for lupton. Have already applied for leodis.
:biggrin:
Original post by Bella Occhi

When I went for the open days, most of the students.. if not all of them.. had southern accents! Terrible! Im a northern girl :P
Original post by jeffercake
When I went for the open days, most of the students.. if not all of them.. had southern accents! Terrible! Im a northern girl :P

Oh, can't wait to get the piss taken for my accent!
Reply 851
Original post by hoopyfrood199

Neither can I - can't wait to be called a farmer and asked how the cows are getting on!

Aww haha, where are you from?
At least i'll be a Yorkshire lass in Yorkshire *awesome*

Same; apparently I'm incredibly posh :redface:
Original post by 99 Red Balloons

You'll fit in then! :P
Original post by jeffercake
You'll fit in then! :P

Aha not a rah! :colondollar:
Does anyone know what accommodation they recommend for nurses? I've completely forgotten, and I was also wondering if we had to choose one of the ones that they recomend or are we still free to choose which ever one we want?

Original post by 99 Red Balloons

People sometimes call me posh as well, I'm really not :emo:
Original post by gblinkymilk
Does anyone know what accommodation they recommend for nurses? I've completely forgotten, and I was also wondering if we had to choose one of the ones that they recomend or are we still free to choose which ever one we want?

The recommended ones are Oxley, Lupton and The Tannery. But if you really fancy somewhere else, put it down and if other nurses/radiographers/midwives want to go there as well then we'll make a flat of you (we try and put healthcare people in flats together because otherwise it can be a bit dismal during the Xmas and Easter vacs for the weeks when you have to still be there and everyone else has swanned off home)
Reply 859
first choice leeds :smile: french, theology and religious studies :smile:

Latest