The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by haz864
If Fabregas goes, I believe we can :biggrin: But I would rather keep Fabregas tbh.

If Fabregas went we would need to buy more than 1 quality player to replace him I think.
If Cesc goes, go for Kaka
Reply 9322
Original post by Hantheman
If Cesc goes, go for Kaka

But would Kaka really be suited to the physicallity of the premier league? He would be technically be good enough and could handle the pace. But like many Brazilians in the past, I personally think he would fail. But who knows? I may be wrong :biggrin:
well you guys can forget about Neuer after that show, everyone's gonna be gagging for him this summer
Damn, Wenger should've made a move for Neuer. Instead we have, a pensioner, one that's injured and rubbish and another that can't communicate properly with his defence.
Original post by Isometrix
well you guys can forget about Neuer after that show, everyone's gonna be gagging for him this summer

he is staying in germany ... he has said this himself
Reply 9326
Neur is looking SOLID
Why would Neuer want to go to crumblers like Arsenal?

Enough said.
United were meant to be going for him, not us?

Who needs Neuer when you have Szczesny, anyway... :king2:
Reply 9329
arshavin back to russia???
Racist.
Reply 9333
:rofl2: Send em all back.
Exactly. Don't want these cheating foreigners in the Premier League, KNOWOTIMEAN?
Most of the transfer suggestion on here are straight FM inspired. All unrealistic or luxury buys, not really addressing why you need a couple of transfers.
Reply 9336
Anyone else think we should let Fabregas leave?
Fabby can get to **** tbh.

It'll be the Henry effect, everyone will be out from his shadow.
Original post by Nasri08
Anyone else think we should let Fabregas leave?
Of course, he's made up his mind he is leaving. Best get rid of him now, while Barca "need" him, rather than them bring in some other kid, not buy him and he leaves on a free. Arsenal have had the best years of Fabregas, even if he improves, his heart isn't in it.
The Henry effect? As in not winning anything? :tongue:

I'm sorry, but we cannot sell our best players and expect to move forward. That's what Tottenham do ffs.
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest