(edited 12 years ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 881
Original post by loves2spooge
What position do you play?

Currently in my rookie year playing WR/TE ..... Thinking of maybe chaning position and going for RB/FB or a defensive position... where you thinking?
Original post by jimbles
Currently in my rookie year playing WR/TE ..... Thinking of maybe chaning position and going for RB/FB or a defensive position... where you thinking?

No idea at the moment, can't decide between defence and offence :biggrin:
Hey I have a conditional offer for Social Work at Trent, can anyone tell me anything about it ?? :smile: xx
Bulgaria!!!It's a small country,but it's really beautiful Thanks for the info,I was a little bit in a tizzy because everybody talls about the interview!So we may study together in Oct!

Wow thats pretty cool! No worries, it does get really confusing hearing about all the interiew stuff. Yes fingers crossed, see you there! :smile:
Reply 885
No idea at the moment, can't decide between defence and offence :biggrin:

well, which do you think you'll enjoy more?
Original post by jimbles
well, which do you think you'll enjoy more?

I've always been better at playing offensively in rugby but I was more lanky then than I am now so who knows lol, I'd probably still go offence though haha
Reply 887
well has anyone had trouble booking for the accomidation at the moment??? I've got a conditional offer for childhood studies anyone else doing that course???
Original post by Abbic4
well has anyone had trouble booking for the accomidation at the moment??? I've got a conditional offer for childhood studies anyone else doing that course???

You can't book for accommodation until 9th May onwards for people who are holding conditional offers. That's what and why its frustrating me at the moment... :/
Reply 889
So many people with conditional offers are saying they have their NTU id, PLEASE tell me i'm not the only one who hasn't :'(
do you receive the ID through email or post?
Original post by francistheswole
do you receive the ID through email or post?

I got mine through email a couple of days after I firmed NTU. :smile:
I got mine through email a couple of days after I firmed NTU. :smile:

i firmed mine 2 weeks ago and still haven't received anything
Reply 893
^ Same
The email was titled 'Accommodation booking information', have you checked your junk/spam folder, it may be in there.
Reply 895
Apparently they're sending them out at different times depending on what course you're doing. Anyone doing construction management?
DON'T tell me to check my junk folder, it's empty.
Reply 896
Just a general question here, will I need the 200 pound in my bank on the 9th May when i book accommodation - or do I give it after results?
And nope, checked my junk - no avail :/
Original post by Lozzah8
Just a general question here, will I need the 200 pound in my bank on the 9th May when i book accommodation - or do I give it after results?

You have to pay it when you book accommodation unfortunately
Original post by Lozzah8

You need it on the 9th
Has anyone worked out how many days it is until Freshers' week? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest