what grades do you need? :O:colone:
Reply 883
Original post by helpnowplease
omg, and we're both from london :O

what subject?

what grades do you need? :O:colone:

NTU; CRIMINOLOGY 260 POINTS
KENT; CRIMINOLOGY 300 POINTS BB

I really wanted to go ntu last year but then i didnt n i'm not really feeling it anymore i think its more the journey. i havent firmed or insuranced anything yet though but Kent will be firm..

The only problem is all the uni's i applied for are asking for one of the 2 above greats and they aint even at the same level in the table as them, so it just made me think how dear you x
Reply 884
Biochemistry

I'm soooooooooo excited WOOP WOOP
Anyone know when we move in? And what sort of time we can move in from?
Original post by cherrycola32
Anyone know when we move in? And what sort of time we can move in from?

Term officially starts on 26th September, so Freshers will begin on 17th (Saturday) which is the first day you can move in from, although you can move in at any time after that. I can't remember exact times for move in, but I arrived around 9-10am, iirc, so quite early (But I was basically the first person in my entire building - or close to)
Original post by beffnee
Term officially starts on 26th September, so Freshers will begin on 17th (Saturday) which is the first day you can move in from, although you can move in at any time after that. I can't remember exact times for move in, but I arrived around 9-10am, iirc, so quite early (But I was basically the first person in my entire building - or close to)

Thank you! My sister has conveniently decided to get married that day so I guess I'll be coming later!
Firmed Kent now! Only got to get an A in my Accounting exam :cool:
Reply 889
Original post by sicarius1992
I was an applicant for 2010 here :smile: I'm studying Biochemistry, anyone applying for that here? You might see me next year since I'm hoping to take part in the mentoring scheme where I help 1st years get to grips with the modules :biggrin:

I've applied for biochemistry. Just need the grades now :smile:
New to TSR, but applied for Kent for Law and recently firmed it :smile:
Original post by redrose_ftw

Hopefully see you in September :biggrin:
Reply 892

Hey! I'm a first year at Kent doing A&F. I had the same feeling this time last year, i had to get an A in accounting A level lol :smile: All the best, i'm sure you can do it!
Original post by Bgreen91
Hey! I'm a first year at Kent doing A&F. I had the same feeling this time last year, i had to get an A in accounting A level lol :smile: All the best, i'm sure you can do it!

I really want to get to Kent so I'm gonna work super hard and get it :smile: how are you finding the course?
Reply 894
I really want to get to Kent so I'm gonna work super hard and get it :smile: how are you finding the course?

The course is good, the Accounting module can be repetitive at times when compared to A level though. I've found the economics module the most interesting to be honest. We've finished all our coursework now, just gotta prepare for our exams starting mid may and ending the start of June!

Feel free to PM me if you wanna know anything :smile: instead of clogging up this thread for others. Even if you want some help with your A level Accounts I can try!
The course is good, the Accounting module can be repetitive at times when compared to A level though. I've found the economics module the most interesting to be honest. We've finished all our coursework now, just gotta prepare for our exams starting mid may and ending the start of June!

Feel free to PM me if you wanna know anything :smile: instead of clogging up this thread for others. Even if you want some help with your A level Accounts I can try!

Haha yes lets not do that! You'll be my first call then when i get stuck aha cheers :smile:
Reply 896
Original post by jaydemikaela
Hopefully see you in September :biggrin:

You gonna do A&F at kent too?
You gonna do A&F at kent too?

Yeah if I get the grades :smile:
Reply 898
Hi everyone :smile:

I'm an international student and received an unconditional offer for Digital Arts a few weeks ago. I haven't accepted yet but I will very soon! I decided to apply for accommodations today, which brought me to this website.
Reply 899
Original post by tripsis

Original post by tripsis
Hi everyone :smile:

I'm an international student and received an unconditional offer for Digital Arts a few weeks ago. I haven't accepted yet but I will very soon! I decided to apply for accommodations today, which brought me to this website.

Hello :smile: I'm an international student too and currently studying in Kent. If you have any questions feel free to ask away!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending