The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by greeneyedgirl
Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey Stuff :puppyeyes:

But Wibbly Wobbly is good :biggrin:
I see Amy joind the thread but where is the Doctor?? No offense, but we could do with a man who looks good in bow ties and tweed and braces :sexface:
Original post by rmhumphries
I would quite like to travel to the point where all my coursework is done right now :frown: :tongue:

I quite like to time travel to listening to my ;lecturers :p: And being over and done with exams :yep:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Threads: 96,443, Posts: 4,215,123, Members: 45,537, Active Members: 45,537
Welcome to our newest member, SirMasterKey

:mmm:

That could be any SirMasterKey :ninja:

Ok you caught me.
Reply 8983
I would like to travel to June so that my dissertation will be done, my exams will be over, and I can focus my attention on Doctor Who.
Original post by Aula
I would like to travel to June so that my dissertation will be done, my exams will be over, and I can focus my attention on Doctor Who.

We would all want to time travel to June to see the second part of the series :sadnod:
Original post by TulipFields
We would all want to time travel to June to see the second part of the series :sadnod:

And be able to see the first part on iPlayer all at once xD
Original post by rmhumphries
And be able to see the first part on iPlayer all at once xD

I have less ambitious plans of only wanting to travel to next week so some of the cliffhangers are resolved. :yes:
I want it to be Saturday now. :frown:
Reply 8988

The second part of the series isn't aired until Autumn.
Original post by Lantana
I have less ambitious plans of only wanting to travel to next week so some of the cliffhangers are resolved. :yes:

You see, next week my coursework will be due in in a few days, I would prefer just to not have to do the coursework as it has been done somehow :tongue:
I want to be able to skip the olympic****
Original post by Aula
The second part of the series isn't aired until Autumn.

Whhaaaaattttt?? Whyyyyyyy? :cry2:
Reply 8992

Whhaaaaattttt?? Whyyyyyyy? :cry2:

Oh, did you not know this? :sad:

Moffat did it. I forget his reasons though.

Not aimed at anyone, I just found it through google. :awesome:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Aula
Oh, did you not know this? :sad:

Moffat did it. I forget his reasons though.

I did hear about the hiatus, but thought it'd end sooner :frown:
Well, I guess he wants to keep us speculating :p:
Reply 8995

I did hear about the hiatus, but thought it'd end sooner :frown:
Well, I guess he wants to keep us speculating :p:

Nooo :frown:
September I think.

Hmm... the final doctor who is the weekend after my last exam. Well that's perfect :colonhash:
Original post by Aula
Nooo :frown:
September I think.

Hmm... the final doctor who is the weekend after my last exam. Well that's perfect :colonhash:

That really sucks :colonhash: Moffat :mad:
Oh, is that not convenient? I used be really annoyed that Dr Who was just before the exams :p: Like I need ore distraction :p:
Looking for Dr Who spoilers is a better use of my sleeptime when I have to go to the hospital for a blood test tomorrow!

Not...

I fail at life. Time for sleep.
Reply 8998

That really sucks :colonhash: Moffat :mad:
Oh, is that not convenient? I used be really annoyed that Dr Who was just before the exams :p: Like I need ore distraction :p:

Yes, exactly.
Means all the rest of them, including all the speculation will be during exams.

And then the rest of them will be when I'm elsewhere. Shall have to wait and see how it'll work next year :holmes:
Original post by Aula
Yes, exactly.
Means all the rest of them, including all the speculation will be during exams.

And then the rest of them will be when I'm elsewhere. Shall have to wait and see how it'll work next year :holmes:

Yep, thats what I always hate. Exams + Dr WHo and then a quiet/boring period :no:
I have a lot of important decision to make after exams, if I pass them :rolleyes:

Latest