The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RobbieC
Following Bolton's cupfinal against us, they have crumbled against Fulham.

I hope Arsene Wenger calls Owen Coyle et al. and tuts loudly down the phone when this **** happens. Disgusting bull****.

Bolton knew they were up against a group of crumblers. Pressure was off, they knew Arsenal were there for the crumbling and they achieving their objective of taking the 3 points.

Don't delude yourself, son. There's no such thing as an EPL cupfinal involving Arsenal. Man United are the top club, every club tries their best to get something against United but ultimately and much more often than not, it's men vs boys. Let the crumblers crumble :cool::colondollar: Arsenal are so endearing wrt how crumbly their DNA is. ****ing beautiful.
Reply 9401
lost a lot of respect for barca last night
Lads, you should know by now that WHW doesn't give a s**t about receiving neg rep.

whw xx
Emirates Cup teams have been announced!

Day 1:

New York Red Bulls vs Paris Saint-Germain
Arsenal vs Boca Juniors

Day 2:

Boca Juniors vs Paris Saint-Germain
Arsenal vs New York Red Bulls

Hopefuly we get to see TH14 again. :coma:
Ohh I like the Americas link.

And THIERRY!
Got a chance of actually winning something in the summer.

High five, anyone?
Gonna come up with any new material?
we should well buy Cavani.
Never need new material wrt Arsenal. Same thing happens each season with Arsenal so why not recycle material if it's applicable?

Now where's that crumble pie picture?
It's as bad as Frankie Boyle's Kerry Katona jokes. :dontknow:
Original post by Richiboi
we should well buy Cavani.

Arsenal need to do quite a bit. Get rid of mediocrity like Arshavin & Bendtner, get new GK, change the style of football, less pissing around with the ball and more direct attacking play. There's alot that needs doing. Also sell Nasri to Man United, plz.
Original post by white_haired_wizard
Arsenal need to do quite a bit. Get rid of mediocrity like Arshavin & Bendtner, get new GK, change the style of football, less pissing around with the ball and more direct attacking play. There's alot that needs doing. Also sell Nasri to Man United, plz.

Nah, GK is fine, just need better backups that can be counted on, rather than just being understudies. Coaching in defence needs sharpening up. More incisive attacking play. Bendtner needs to start playing in the middle. Tactical changes need to be better, oh, and for the love of god, someone needs to learn how to cross.
Id say get a new:

DM
utility defender, ala O'Shea
LW
and one more midfielder coz i hate rosicky has become crap.
Walcott should be striking, too. His linking up with RVP has been great this year. Really underrated player atm in my book. He's been putting it in the box, and running in behind when he goes deep. 8 goals and 8 assists. Gareth Bale can ****ing suck it.
Emirates cup news teams out today

Boca Juniors are in it... gonna be interesting to watch them play
Original post by lukejoshjedi

lol, that video is awesome. What teams/league is that?

Just like watching Barca.
For the last time, there's no 'mediocrity' in Arshavin as an attacking player - only Nani has been more productive this season.

It's just doing his defensive duty that lets him down, which is why Nasri keeps starting ahead of him.
Original post by white_haired_wizard
lol, that video is awesome. What teams/league is that?

Just like watching Barca.

lol not sure, random gif. looks like bundesliga to me though

but yeah, Spanish players La liga at the highest level can be so theatrical
lol not sure, random gif. looks like bundesliga to me though

but yeah, Spanish players La liga at the highest level can be so theatrical

yeah that gif is jokes
Original post by marcusmerehay
For the last time, there's no 'mediocrity' in Arshavin as an attacking player - only Nani has been more productive this season.

It's just doing his defensive duty that lets him down, which is why Nasri keeps starting ahead of him.

Indeed. He is largely responsible for the difficulties Clichy has. If he had a proper worker in front, he would be just as good, like he was when we had whoever in front of him a couple years back.

Yep, I'll hopefully be getting tickets to both the Boca side and New York redbulls
Reply 9419
Haven't posted here for a couple of days now, so I'm not sure if it has been mentioned already that Vermaelen is set to play for the reserves tonight. It's also mentioned that he might yet play a part in the remaining games. I'm happy to have him back, hopefully he can catch up on some fitness before taking another break.

Latest