The Student Room Group

Not another boring penis size debate

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Tommyjw
Meh, silly boy.

http://uk.askmen.com/dating/vanessa_60/87_love_secrets.html

'They found that 85% of women were satisfied with their partner's penile size, but only 55% of men were satisfied. Notice anything? '
This obviously shows women do not care about size as much as men do.

'Even if you happened to be packing an impressively long-barreled pistol, anything over the average is going to waste anyway -- there wouldn't be anywhere for those inches to go'
Even more evidence (this is from a different article than i first mentioned btw, about this) size above a point doesnt matter.

'According to a recent survey, 90% of women prefer a wide penis to a long one because increases in length do little to enhance her physical pleasur'
Says it all.

Time for a different article.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/12453-does-size-really-matter/
'For instance, penis size has little to no relation to sexual pleasure or performance'

And another

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/relationships/article4396336.ece

'A large penis, although it may prompt immediate admiration and have a pronounced wow effect, won't make much difference to a man's ability as a lover.'
'There is no minimum size of penis that precludes satisfactory lovemaking'

Also a few paragraphs that state when talking to prostitutes (not normal women as they are emotionally attached to people thus doesnt provide a good enough basis) that the average penis is best.

Tl;dr
Average penis sizes provide same physical sexual satisfaction as large ones.
Women largely don't care about the size.
Average is best.
Small penis's can still provide sexual satisfaction

Took me five minutes :smile:

So.. anything else?

Just thought I'd chime in, prostitutes example doesn't really work, as they take cocks all day they are gonna prefer "smaller" so it doesn't hurt much.

Lets be honest here, if you ask women in a anon survey what size is best they are always gonna say larger than average to big.

It really comes down to whether you think its more like for women to lie in order to prevent hurting mens feelings /egos (saying size doesn't matter) or lie to intentionally hurt them (saying size does matter).
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 161
Original post by Jakelee
Just thought I'd chime in, prostitutes example doesn't really work, as they take cocks all day they are gonna prefer "smaller" so it doesn't hurt much.

Lets be honest here, if you ask women in a anon survey what size is best they are always gonna say larger than average to big.

It really comes down to whether you think its more like for women to lie in order to prevent hurting mens feelings /egos (saying size doesn't matter) or lie to intentionally hurt them (saying size does matter).

Umm.. what?
Yes it does work. What are you on about? I think you need to re-think your argument. Prostitutes will have had more guys, thus will be used to any size. But they have stated they prefer the average size. How hard is it for you to understand? . If all these women did prefer large ones, then prostitutes would be some of them, but they don't.

Ok, prove it. Find me some of these surveys. Else your post is just giant ramblings of complete crap.

Don't understand why your going against facts and statistics..
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 162
Original post by Tommyjw
Umm.. what?
Yes it does work. What are you on about? I think you need to re-think your argument. Prostitutes will have had more guys, thus will be used to any size. But they have stated they prefer the average size. How hard is it for you to understand? . If all these women did prefer large ones, then prostitutes would be some of them, but they don't.

Ok, prove it. Find me some of these surveys. Else your post is just giant ramblings of complete crap.

Don't understand why your going against facts and statistics..

Calm down, no need to be an ass.

Prostitutes do sex work all day, right? That mean huge amount of friction and wear and tear all day, everyday. It makes sense that they will not want lots of massive cocks in them because its going to make them sore. Are you tring to suggest prostitutes enjoy their work.

My apologies for rambling, my point was women lie in order to try and make men feel better.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/5407/results
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 163
Original post by Jakelee
Calm down, no need to be an ass.

Prostitutes do sex work all day, right? That mean huge amount of friction and wear and tear all day, everyday. It makes sense that they will not want lots of massive cocks in them because its going to make them sore. Are you tring to suggest prostitutes enjoy their work.

My apologies for rambling, my point was women lie in order to try and make men feel better.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/5407/results

Thats not a fault on the part of women, if anything they're being exceptionally kind and empathetic to essentially the feelings of a million random strangers. Damned if we do....damned if we don't. :tongue:
Reply 164
Original post by Miu-Miu
Thats not a fault on the part of women, if anything they're being exceptionally kind and empathetic to essentially the feelings of a million random strangers. Damned if we do....damned if we don't. :tongue:

Just be thankful its not something you have to worry about as a woman.

Hah you go to the same uni as a friend.
(edited 13 years ago)
This guy has been on TSR now (under different names) for the past 8 months, trolling most threads to do with womens preferences and penis size. Perhaps the mods should look into a more permanent solution... :s-smilie:
Reply 166
What about all these products on sale on the Internet pills, pumps natural techniques do any of these actually work or from what I would expect to be a money making scam to get money out of us majority of men who are insecure about our penis size?
Reply 167
Apologise for sending that twice
No lol.

I'm 6 ft 6 and am definitely "proportioned", as it were. :sexface:
Perhaps you're a grower not a shower?
Watch the latest episode of southpark (it's called T.M.I), im sure it can give you a confidence boost.
Reply 171

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending