The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

**** Yeah Hillis! Looks like I'll have to buy Madden '12 though.

Still hoping the Browns get Green in the first round, there'll be the talent we need at DE in later rounds, but we can't let the chance of a playmaker like him slipping by. I'm not convinced the Bengals will take him. They've tried the big-play WRs with TO and Ochocinco on the same roster, and it left them bottom of the division. They're almost certainly losing Palmer, and even if they manage a decent QB from free agency it feels like they'd be flogging a dead horse to throw a first-round pick at another WR. They have pressing holes everywhere else if they really want to improve.
Right, i've come alive and lifted my nose out of a revision book for night only! Can't wait! Though the chargers will be boring and probably draft for "depth" :rolleyes:
Original post by Tokyoround
Right, i've come alive and lifted my nose out of a revision book for night only! Can't wait! Though the chargers will be boring and probably draft for "depth" :rolleyes:

Who do you think we might get? I'm a new chargers fan so not too sure about the draft for us yet :smile:
Original post by jimbles
Who do you think we might get? I'm a new chargers fan so not too sure about the draft for us yet :smile:

I think you'll go Akeem Ayers or J.J. Watt in the 1st round...either would be a good move.

So excited now! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 1204
What time is the first pick going to be?
Original post by jimbles

I'd like Ryan Kerrigan. Likely we'd go DE or LB, we always go for a LB or a DE/LB hybrid if there aren't any pressing needs like last year when we needed a RB.

We need more playmakers on defence though, not knocking on Weddle cause I've grown to love him but we need some more guys with big play ability so we might even go Cornerback. OL would help too, WR isn't that pressing a concern cause Rivers can and will throw to anybody.
Did you hear the crowd booing Goodell?! :eek:
CAM NEWTON.

Making that paper.
Reply 1208
JAKE LOCKER TO TITANS. say whatttttttttttttt :eek:
As a Packer fan, I am now **** scared of the Lions. Suh, Vandenbosch and Fairley...**** me.
Reply 1210
The ****...

A helluva lotta choices given away to choose a wide receiver? Intriguing :zomg:
Happy with Sherrod :smile:
Unbelievably happy with that Browns trade. I'm obviously hoping Jones ends up being a bust, but even if he's decent I think the Browns can benefit massively from all these chances at depth.

Pressure's seriously on Hillis to dodge that curse now though.
Reply 1213
Original post by Blaah Blaah
Unbelievably happy with that Browns trade. I'm obviously hoping Jones ends up being a bust, but even if he's decent I think the Browns can benefit massively from all these chances at depth.

Pressure's seriously on Hillis to dodge that curse now though.

Jones had better be ****ing amazing :moon:. So much given away for him and all because we weren't allowed to offer players for trade :nothing:.
Yessss, the saints get the best draft hands down no matter who else we pick, Cam Jordan helps stop the run and get pressure on the QB and Mark Ingram is going to be an all pro rusher.

Couldn't be happier!
I missed the draft

What happened, anyone get unexpectedly shafted?
Wow.I got EVERY SINGLE pick wrong. That was sucky LOL!

Oh well, a lot of trades ruined my mock straight away. S**t happens haha :L

Both the Jets and the Bills got some firepower to kill Brady and whoever the fins QB is next year. Both Fins and Pats got some OL guys to help stop them haha. Great :/

Pats trade down like I thought they might, but they traded 28 instead of 33. Overall, fairly normal draft. Belichick better have a good plan for pass rush this time around.
(edited 12 years ago)
Bengals will take Ryan Mallet.
Original post by The Patriot
Wow.I got EVERY SINGLE pick wrong. That was sucky LOL!

Oh well, a lot of trades ruined my mock straight away. S**t happens haha :L

Both the Jets and the Bills got some firepower to kill Brady and whoever the fins QB is next year. Both Fins and Pats got some OL guys to help stop them haha. Great :/

Pats trade down like I thought they might, but they traded 28 instead of 33. Overall, fairly normal draft. Belichick better have a good plan for pass rush this time around.

With regards to your first round pick, Nate Solder is a monster of a man :biggrin:
Original post by The Egg Militia
Bengals will take Ryan Mallet.

Good shout. The Patriots will probably trade #33 for a 2012 first rounder. We would have 3 first round picks next year LOL!

Original post by loves2spooge
With regards to your first round pick, Nate Solder is a monster of a man :biggrin:

6 ft 8" LOL! Protecting Tom Brady is important, and I'm glad we are doing that. I just feel (and the stats suggest) that getting some sort of pass rush going is pretty important too. Oh well.

Latest