The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e

http://www.afterelton.com/tv/recaps/glee/216-final this is the written one for original songs then if you search the site for whichever episode you want (so sexy is 'glee episode 215' for season 2 ep 15) it should come up with it.

The sung gleecaps are here

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/632435/blaine-and-kurt-kiss-new-directions-go-to-nationals-on-glee.jhtml#id=1648442

Original post by Ambs
I just knew you'd love it - it's one of the best episodeds we ever had :biggrin: It's a hard call between this one and OS for me. I loved reading your musings by the way; not commenting on them because literally all I can say is 'PREACH!' :tongue:

About your question:

Spoiler

It really was an amazing AMAZING ep and I want to rewatch it but I'll wait until the week after next.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

This whole self esteem thing brings me to

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by diamonddust

It really was an amazing AMAZING ep and I want to rewatch it but I'll wait until the week after next.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

More weirdos going mad because of 'homosexuality' on Glee. (spoiler alert and also idiot alert)

http://safe.tumblr.com/safe/video/5019394587/500

Things like that would be hilarious if opinions like that weren't ruining people's lives.

Spoiler

I think its amazing that Glee is on Fox considering how well known the network is for its conservative agenda. Two points:
1. Ryan Murphy was smart in lettling Glee get famous and then slowly introducing the gay/safe sex/equality message. If it had been gay kisses at the start it would not have been accepted
2. I think its amazing quite how gay Glee is considering its in America. I mean the only less stereotypical gay character I can think of than Blaine is Maxxie from Skins and thats Britain not America. I'm pleasently surprised with it
Reply 3625

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Some the funniest quotes of the season so far were in BTW :lol:

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3626
More Chris Colfer goodness :biggrin:

http://kurtgleefans.tumblr.com/post/4993906700/chris-colfer-talks-glee-in-nyc-disney-script

I might be a tad obsessed. I want him to have his own spin off. It can be called Kurt :love:

I'm so happy for him. I know what you meant about feeling like a proud parent :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by museobsessed

Original post by museobsessed
I think its amazing that Glee is on Fox considering how well known the network is for its conservative agenda. Two points:
1. Ryan Murphy was smart in lettling Glee get famous and then slowly introducing the gay/safe sex/equality message. If it had been gay kisses at the start it would not have been accepted
2. I think its amazing quite how gay Glee is considering its in America. I mean the only less stereotypical gay character I can think of than Blaine is Maxxie from Skins and thats Britain not America. I'm pleasently surprised with it

Oh yeah, it's amazing it gets away with it and I'm so glad they introduced it slowly. Anyone who says it has a gay agenda I just laugh at now because, although it does have at least 4 gay characters now there are a lot of straight characters too and they're just making sure they cover a variety of gay characters which I think is great because all too often people will dislike one gay character and form stereotypes about all gay people from that one character. Now they have all different personalities covered so it's all good :biggrin:

I was surprised that they let Brittana on the bed together. This is a country that got Ellen off the TV just a decade ago when she came out and just from these videos that come out after every gay incident on Glee you can see how the conservatives are still very vocal. I don't think they realise that if anyone is drawing attention to 'the homosexual lifestyle' as they insist on calling it it's them. On shows like Glee it's just a normal thing.
Original post by Toph
I'm so happy for him. I know what you meant about feeling like a proud parent :smile:

Spoiler

He just seems so genuinely nice and when he accepted the Golden Globe and did the press conference he was so nervous and shocked and not in a weird dramatic way like most actors. I think I'm honestly in love :love:

Spoiler

Also, did anyone see the Chris interview yesterday at the time100 event where he was talking about Darren's musical in Chicago and the interviewer said 'so he is gay in real life?' and he laughed and said 'no I don't think so, I've met his girlfriend'. After all the work Darren did saying he wouldn't comment on whether he was in a relationship it made me laugh so much. He needs to come with a spoiler alert after that and the spoiler at Paley Fest.
I can't believe people who ship Kurt and Karofsky, I really can't. Found a link to a BTW recap and ended up on a shipper comm and I had to quote this because I'm aghast.

Spoiler

I can't believe people who ship Kurt and Karofsky, I really can't. Found a link to a BTW recap and ended up on a shipper comm and I had to quote this because I'm aghast.

Spoiler

:facepalm: there are no words.

I have no idea where people get love or passion from that kiss, it probably was a mixture of hormones and rage but it was violent and disgusting especially given his bullying past.
Original post by Toph

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Some the funniest quotes of the season so far were in BTW :lol:

Spoiler

I seriously love Santana! I can't believe you have natural hair AND you steal my thoughts! :love: I'm so glad you started posting!

Original post by Toph

Spoiler

VoiceOver man: Kurt told Blaine he loved him and Blaine totally said it back so they're in love! Wes and David have graduated which has left Blaine super bummed. But at least he has Wes' gavel. Burt walked in on Blaine and Kurt making out and he had *the* talk with Blaine and Kurt got mad and threatened to move out and now things are *super* awkward. *pause* Blaine doesn't know that Kurt's accepted a course at NYU and he doesn't know how to tell him. OMG. And that's what you missed on... Kurt!
He just seems so genuinely nice and when he accepted the Golden Globe and did the press conference he was so nervous and shocked and not in a weird dramatic way like most actors. I think I'm honestly in love :love:

Spoiler

Also, did anyone see the Chris interview yesterday at the time100 event where he was talking about Darren's musical in Chicago and the interviewer said 'so he is gay in real life?' and he laughed and said 'no I don't think so, I've met his girlfriend'. After all the work Darren did saying he wouldn't comment on whether he was in a relationship it made me laugh so much. He needs to come with a spoiler alert after that and the spoiler at Paley Fest.

LOL! Oh Chris! * resolutely refuses to believe Darren has a girlfriend*
If Darren 'I never sleep' Criss can have a relationship, why the frig is Chris still single??? Cause seriously... after BTW I've realised he's seriously hot! Just saying... :tongue:

I seriously love Santana! I can't believe you have natural hair AND you steal my thoughts! :love: I'm so glad you started posting!

VoiceOver man: Kurt told Blaine he loved him and Blaine totally said it back so they're in love! Wes and David have graduated which has left Blaine super bummed. But at least he has Wes' gavel. Burt walked in on Blaine and Kurt making out and he had *the* talk with Blaine and Kurt got mad and threatened to move out and now things are *super* awkward. *pause* Blaine doesn't know that Kurt's accepted a course at NYU and he doesn't know how to tell him. OMG. And that's what you missed on... Kurt!

LOL! Oh Chris! * resolutely refuses to believe Darren has a girlfriend*
If Darren 'I never sleep' Criss can have a relationship, why the frig is Chris still single??? Cause seriously... after BTW I've realised he's seriously hot! Just saying... :tongue:

I have no idea how he's still single, bet he won't be for long after that.

With all the pictures of Darren's girlfriend now popping up on tumblr I think I'm developing a crush on her :rofl:

and OMG your 'that's what happened on Kurt' thing :rofl: We NEED to make it happen. I smell a fanfic coming up :biggrin:
More weirdos going mad because of 'homosexuality' on Glee. (spoiler alert and also idiot alert)

Things like that would be hilarious if opinions like that weren't ruining people's lives.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 3634

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

That was just ridiculous. I honestly don't understand why these people are given a platform; the things he was saying were either incorrect or too stupid to reason with.

Spoiler

Haha, I loved that interview - Chris is so adorable when he's revealing things he shouldn't! I don't understand why people were upset about it though; haven't we known that for quite a while now? And hasn't there been a whole batch of photos confirming it only a few days ago? And seriously - how can you expect Darren Criss to be single??

Now I just want Chris Colfer to have a boyfriend, I'd be so happy for him :biggrin:

Spoiler

I know, it's like I've had to sit through an awful lot of straight kissing and sex scenes which have been less than wonderful, at least most of the gay relationships I've seen have been meaningful. I love that these people seem to think it'll convert people to being gay-if you could be converted wouldn't the overwhelming amount of straight relationships on TV convert all the gay people? They really have no logic at all. If they put in a race or religion and said 'this show is too ...' it wouldn't take long for them to be shot down so it shouldn't be allowed when they're talking about gay things either. That women was the best after the Klaine kiss, she's managed to watch a series for one and a half years with a gay character in from day one, did she expect him to stay single forever or be cured or something?
Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

That was just ridiculous. I honestly don't understand why these people are given a platform; the things he was saying were either incorrect or too stupid to reason with.

Haha, I loved that interview - Chris is so adorable when he's revealing things he shouldn't! I don't understand why people were upset about it though; haven't we known that for quite a while now? And hasn't there been a whole batch of photos confirming it only a few days ago? And seriously - how can you expect Darren Criss to be single??

Now I just want Chris Colfer to have a boyfriend, I'd be so happy for him :biggrin:

Spoiler

I saw those photos a few days ago from when he performed in New York and I thought, well the cat's kind of out of the bag now. I saw one post this morning with someone saying they'd gone off Chris now because he let it slip and they felt sorry for Darren, apparently Chris seems like a horrible person :rofl: I just sit there laughing at them and then continue playing Kurt in my roleplay.
I have no idea how he's still single, bet he won't be for long after that.

With all the pictures of Darren's girlfriend now popping up on tumblr I think I'm developing a crush on her :rofl:

and OMG your 'that's what happened on Kurt' thing :rofl: We NEED to make it happen. I smell a fanfic coming up :biggrin:

Got a link? Does she still look punky and scary or is she actually hot underneath the make-up? :tongue: LOL at pictures of her being spammed! I love Glee fans! They don't miss a trick! :rofl:
Why, thank you! I'm dying to write a 'Kurt' spin off! We should! I'll be Ryan Murphy and you can be Brad! :awesome: It should start with Blaine and Kurt in their senior year (in the Glee world) and then follow them while they're at college (Blaine will go to... Columbia. Or maybe Kurt will go to Columbia and Blaine can go to NYU! Or they can both go to the same uni!) They'll be staying in a student flat with crazy roomates! I'm envisioning a musical version of Gossip Girl haha!

Got a link? Does she still look punky and scary or is she actually hot underneath the make-up? :tongue: LOL at pictures of her being spammed! I love Glee fans! They don't miss a trick! :rofl:
Why, thank you! I'm dying to write a 'Kurt' spin off! We should! I'll be Ryan Murphy and you can be Brad! :awesome: It should start with Blaine and Kurt in their senior year (in the Glee world) and then follow them while they're at college (Blaine will go to... Columbia. Or maybe Kurt will go to Columbia and Blaine can go to NYU! Or they can both go to the same uni!) They'll be staying in a student flat with crazy roomates! I'm envisioning a musical version of Gossip Girl haha!

Of course I have a link, what kind of stalker do you take me for? :wink:

http://christineclarizio.tumblr.com/post/5005409885/so-apparently-chris-kurt-from-glee-for-those-of

(I still can't use tumblr, when I seach through tags I can't even find the individual link to the entry without going through the person's blog to find it. I realise that's just gibberish to those who don't use tumblr, but it's gibberish to me to. I don't understand the thing).

I get to be Brad :woo: Ambs or Toph can be an extra that leaks things :rofl: then I can tweet them about it. I like your ideas :woo: college Klaine :love:
Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

I want Chris to have a boyfriend too! Only if he wants one though!
I know, if *both* Darren and Criss were single there would be no hope for the rest of us!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest