The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Freshers 2011-2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rahul.10
It's gonna be a tense night for all of us....if they ever decide to give up our ID's :mad:

yeah i'm getting a lil worried about that, they have about a week and a half to send our ntu id's and if they don't in time we can't book and it'll be too late to book the good places.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by francistheswole
yeah i'm getting a lil worried about that, they have about a week and a half to send our ntu id's and if they don't in time we can't book and it'll be too late to book the good places.

it would be so evil if there is a delay
Reply 922

I emailed NTU general enquiries and they said that we should get them a week prior to the system opening, but like, why has everyone else got them? If i havn't got it by the 3rd im gonna ring them up.
I emailed NTU general enquiries and they said that we should get them a week prior to the system opening, but like, why has everyone else got them? If i havn't got it by the 3rd im gonna ring them up.

i plan on ringing them up too,

edit: apparently when you ring them up they're still unhelpful
(edited 12 years ago)
Is not trent a good uni though?
Reply 925
Original post by Wanttobeasucess

Is not trent a good uni though?

One of the best....
Reply 926

i plan on ringing them up too,

edit: apparently when you ring them up they're still unhelpful

Seriously? Why can't they just have a normal booking system like all the other uni's :angry:
(edited 12 years ago)
Lol nottingham trent!
Seriously? Why can't they just have a normal booking system like all the other uni's :angry:

but i think the main problem is if the server can handle all the students on the day(it'll probably end up crashing). I remember my mate last year tried booking sandby and it kept crashing. He couldn't book for 30mins and the next thing he knew, it was fully booked, ended up in hampden
Reply 929
hey is anyone else starting fine art this year ?
Reply 930

but i think the main problem is if the server can handle all the students on the day(it'll probably end up crashing). I remember my mate last year tried booking sandby and it kept crashing. He couldn't book for 30mins and the next thing he knew, it was fully booked, ended up in hampden

I was just thinking that, not really much we can do about that though, just gotta be really lucky. I'm not that fussed which accommodation i get as long as it's ensuite (i have a thing about sharing bathrooms lol) and i think most people will go for sandby first....good luck i guess =/
I was just thinking that, not really much we can do about that though, just gotta be really lucky. I'm not that fussed which accommodation i get as long as it's ensuite (i have a thing about sharing bathrooms lol) and i think most people will go for sandby first....good luck i guess =/

cheers, definitely gonna need it for getting sandby or hampden lol
One of the best....

But isn't actual nottingham better?..
Reply 933

But isn't actual nottingham better?..

Think so, why?
Reply 934

I thought u got your NTU ID when they sent offer, right ???:confused:
Think so, why?

what grades to trent ask for?
Reply 936
It's gonna be a tense night for all of us....if they ever decide to give up our ID's :mad:

does the booking go live on the 8th may at midnight..or the next day??
Just booked my flight ticket to Nottingham! Yay
Reply 938
Original post by tjhenchoz

Original post by tjhenchoz
does the booking go live on the 8th may at midnight..or the next day??

8th of may at midnight :smile: Do you have your iD yet?
Reply 939

what grades to trent ask for?

Depends what course you're doing :s-smilie:

Original post by Pia Dang
I thought u got your NTU ID when they sent offer, right ???:confused:

It seems like everyone's getting their iD's at different times, so if you got it when they sent you an offer then lucky you, but i firmed my choice like a month ago and i havnt got anything :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending