The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
Of course I have a link, what kind of stalker do you take me for? :wink:

http://christineclarizio.tumblr.com/post/5005409885/so-apparently-chris-kurt-from-glee-for-those-of

(I still can't use tumblr, when I seach through tags I can't even find the individual link to the entry without going through the person's blog to find it. I realise that's just gibberish to those who don't use tumblr, but it's gibberish to me to. I don't understand the thing).

I get to be Brad :woo: Ambs or Toph can be an extra that leaks things :rofl: then I can tweet them about it. I like your ideas :woo: college Klaine :love:

*grudgingly* She's actually quite pretty! How could she have looked so weird before? :dontknow: They're a really cute couple, I have to admit it! Darren and I would have cuter children but... :tongue:

Looooll! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??

Oooh and we could leak songs and not even try to er... keep them a secret!
And we can troll the fans! We've got to get Santana and Rachel cameos! And I can fondle my leads... in a totally innocent and non pervy way! I'm looking forward to this!
Pilot episode? We need to have a sexified party! I actually swear Darren relished saying 'sexified!' :rofl:
Original post by diamonddust

*grudgingly* She's actually quite pretty! How could she have looked so weird before? :dontknow: They're a really cute couple, I have to admit it! Darren and I would have cuter children but... :tongue:

Looooll! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??

Oooh and we could leak songs and not even try to er... keep them a secret!
And we can troll the fans! We've got to get Santana and Rachel cameos! And I can fondle my leads... in a totally innocent and non pervy way! I'm looking forward to this!
Pilot episode? We need to have a sexified party! I actually swear Darren relished saying 'sexified!' :rofl:

BiB: :rofl: you're doing well channeling your inner Ryan...a bit too well :ninja:

I saw the nicer pictures of her before I saw the ones with black lipstick so I always thought she was okay...plus her band videos on youtube show her looking normal. When I say normal...I wish I looked like that when I was being normal :frown: She's exactly my type though and it's not healthy for me to develop crushes based on photos (I'm growing quite jealous of Darren :eek3: ) The funniest thing last night was when I saw on twitter someone pretty distraught at the fact Carren wasn't happening. It took me ages to figure out it was Chris and Darren :rofl:
Reply 3642

Spoiler

I saw those photos a few days ago from when he performed in New York and I thought, well the cat's kind of out of the bag now. I saw one post this morning with someone saying they'd gone off Chris now because he let it slip and they felt sorry for Darren, apparently Chris seems like a horrible person :rofl: I just sit there laughing at them and then continue playing Kurt in my roleplay.

Spoiler

That's so unfair to Chris! He probably doesn't even know it's supposed to be a secret. It's great he knows about Starship though, and really sweet to tell the interviewer to ask Darren about it :smile:

I really don't get how people can be fangirly enough to be upset about him having a girlfriend yet not fangirly enough to look on Tumblr every now and then, because these pictures have been around for days.

I find it hilarious that I have read about 20 'I'm superior to all of you because I'm happy for Darren while you are threatening the girl' for every single post I've seen by people who indeed were a bit upset. Who's crazy now? :rofl:

Of course I have a link, what kind of stalker do you take me for? :wink:

http://christineclarizio.tumblr.com/post/5005409885/so-apparently-chris-kurt-from-glee-for-those-of

(I still can't use tumblr, when I seach through tags I can't even find the individual link to the entry without going through the person's blog to find it. I realise that's just gibberish to those who don't use tumblr, but it's gibberish to me to. I don't understand the thing).

I get to be Brad :woo: Ambs or Toph can be an extra that leaks things :rofl: then I can tweet them about it. I like your ideas :woo: college Klaine :love:

I don't get Tumblr either, but I'm having fun trying to use it :tongue:

I want Chris to have a boyfriend too! Only if he wants one though!
I know, if *both* Darren and Criss were single there would be no hope for the rest of us!

Spoiler

I wonder if he's ever had a boyfriend... Damn, I really wish I was a gay man sometimes :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

That's so unfair to Chris! He probably doesn't even know it's supposed to be a secret. It's great he knows about Starship though, and really sweet to tell the interviewer to ask Darren about it :smile:

I really don't get how people can be fangirly enough to be upset about him having a girlfriend yet not fangirly enough to look on Tumblr every now and then, because these pictures have been around for days.

I find it hilarious that I have read about 20 'I'm superior to all of you because I'm happy for Darren while you are threatening the girl' for every single post I've seen by people who indeed were a bit upset. Who's crazy now? :rofl:

I wonder if he's ever had a boyfriend... Damn, I really wish I was a gay man sometimes :tongue:

Spoiler

Oh yeah, those superior posts are clogging up the darren tag on there. The only ones I've seen upset about it haven't even been threatening they've just been weirdly sad they can't have him. I don't even write original posts about real life on tumblr I have too much fun reblogging things and writing fanfiction lol. I'm with you on those t shirts being the only kurt clothes I can afford.
Reply 3644
BiB: :rofl: you're doing well channeling your inner Ryan...a bit too well :ninja:

I saw the nicer pictures of her before I saw the ones with black lipstick so I always thought she was okay...plus her band videos on youtube show her looking normal. When I say normal...I wish I looked like that when I was being normal :frown: She's exactly my type though and it's not healthy for me to develop crushes based on photos (I'm growing quite jealous of Darren :eek3: ) The funniest thing last night was when I saw on twitter someone pretty distraught at the fact Carren wasn't happening. It took me ages to figure out it was Chris and Darren :rofl:

I think she only looks so weird in some pictures because of the band. I don't like her style, but then you couldn't really rock it out on stage in the clothes I wear most of the time, I think :tongue:

I just noticed there are people casually posting on her band's page with profile pictures of them wearing pink wayfarers :facepalm:

Original post by Ambs
I think she only looks so weird in some pictures because of the band. I don't like her style, but then you couldn't really rock it out on stage in the clothes I wear most of the time, I think :tongue:

I just noticed there are people casually posting on her band's page with profile pictures of them wearing pink wayfarers :facepalm:

Oh my god are they really?! Then they wonder why he was keeping it a secret. If I wasn't in bed typing this I'd have fallen off my chair laughing.
Reply 3646
Oh my god are they really?! Then they wonder why he was keeping it a secret. If I wasn't in bed typing this I'd have fallen off my chair laughing.

I know!! And the band has about twice as many people liking them on Facebook than they had last time I checked. So many of the 'superior' fans on Tumblr are saying they love the band's music and I'm like 'yeah, you're really not being a pathetic fangirl at all now' :rofl:

Not gonna lie, my inner fangirl thinks Chris and Darren would be an amaaaaazing couple! :blush: Do I think it will happen in real life? Uh, no! I think it's sort of weird to actually confuse your thoughts with actual events. Think there's a word for that but I can't quite... *cough* deluded *cough* I don't know who said that! :tongue:

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Spoiler

I seem to remember Chris saying in interviews that he's never had a boyfriend (WTF people in Clovis? You blind? :lolwut:) and he said something a few months ago about guys liking Glee too much or something. Plus, I heard on livejournal some idiot tweeted him a link to the Chris Colfer Sexual Frustration site (it's as bad as it sounds...) so the poor thing is probably freaked out!

Original post by Ambs

:facepalm: Fangirl much? Girls, you make me ashamed to be a fangirl. However much you might dream, Darren Criss is not your boyfriend!
Reply 3648
Chris Colfer Sexual Frustration site (it's as bad as it sounds...)

Spoiler

Reply 3649
BTW gif :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by Toph

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Toph
BTW gif :smile:

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3651

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Toph

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I probably won't respond, I'm sort of falling asleep so goodnight!

Spoiler

Listening to SOWK and the Quinn song ATM. :heart:

Cbb to put the song names/put it in spoilers 'cos I'm tired.
Sneak peak of next US episode. It actually looks pretty good!

Spoiler

Original post by Toph

Spoiler

:rofl: you don't want to know how much this made me laugh.

I'm not even going to attempt to look at that site, I have a feeling it would traumatise my laptop. It's only used to visiting innocent sites.
AIWNSG

Spoiler

This is a good picture

http://gleezone.tumblr.com/post/5028335738

loving the backpack.
(edited 12 years ago)
AIWNSG

Spoiler

This is a good picture

http://gleezone.tumblr.com/post/5028335738

loving the backpack.

thank you thank you thank you for the video! Perfection!
I love Chris' style so much! The beret!
What does ovary explosion even mean?? In my head it means he makes you want to have babies (:laugh:) but that's not very sexy is it? You can't objectify someone who is so talented and amazing as well as hot! You've at least got to perve on their talent! :tongue:
Chris Colfer is just perfection. *cries* What a star!

thank you thank you thank you for the video! Perfection!
I love Chris' style so much! The beret!
What does ovary explosion even mean?? In my head it means he makes you want to have babies (:laugh:) but that's not very sexy is it? You can't objectify someone who is so talented and amazing as well as hot! You've at least got to perve on their talent! :tongue:

:rofl:

I think it just signifies being sexually excited by overload of adoreableness (totally a word) :ninja: It just makes me laugh everytime I see someone use it, the word ovaries just reminds me of periods...and period pain...not sexy AT ALL.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending