The Student Room Group

So she added me on facebook...

This girl I really fancy added me on facebook (don't even know how she found out my surname + no mutual friends). Anyway problem being here is that I must have like ten tagged pictures off me, the last post on my wall was from march and I have 180 odd friends.
Now obviously I'm immensely happy that shes added me but I feel really inferior to her, she's pretty popular, I can always over-hear her conversations with everyone regarding her drunken escapades etc and I just feel that she will judge me.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well if she's going to judge you for number of FB friends/pictures, it's too late to stop her.
My point is you shouldn't give a toss.
Reply 2
Shes just a girl and no better then anyone else, especially you. Dont think she is just because she is pretty. She obviously doesnt think she is better, she proved that by adding you so just accept and talk to her.
Reply 3
Seriously, it doesn't matter. I have few too (because I untag a lot) and most of the "popular" people I know (if we're going to use such a high school term) have few friends, they rather have more select ones.
Reply 4
facebook is crap anyway, if she judges you off that then she isn't worth worrying about
I respect the people with fewer friends much more than those with numbers going into the thousands.
Reply 6
Oh no! what a calamity for you! The girl you really fancy added you on facebook. I feel so sorry for you! I'm going over to bangladesh to organise a concert for you.
if she judges you based on your facebook activity I don't think you should go out with her

although I think people with 300-400 friends are the best
What on earth...

A girl you really like adds you on facebook and then you bang on about how your facebook is not cool ?

You have a chance here to get with a girl you really like. Start speaking to her and play it cool.

Just don't say:
"Hey bbe hw u doin ? omg uve gt loads mre friends den me lol. wna do it sumtime ?"
Reply 9
In the big scheme of things..does it really matter :smile:
Didn't she add you? I don't expect she really cares how many facebook friends you have
Reply 11
You call having over a hundred friends not popular?
Reply 12
Oh, she added you on Facebook? You're in there mate.
I don't even have Facebook.

So there. Go on.

Gloat and feel superior.
Original post by Travelling_Girl
I respect the people with fewer friends much more than those with numbers going into the thousands.

Agreed.
Reply 15
Speaking of, I love those people who have written in their "about me" section: "I only accept people I know. Please do not add me if we are not friends". And you see their friend list, and there are 4700 people.

OP, as a girl, your friend number wouldn't cross my mind at all. Maybe the fact that you have less info can make her more curious about you? :smile:
She's not worth it if she's put off by the fact you don't have thousands of drunk photos of yourself.. really.
Reply 17
Original post by Khodu
Don't worry OP, if she was a good person, she wouldn't judge you.

Goodluck.

Why Bangladesh? May I ask?:tongue:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Concert_for_Bangladesh

He's in such a bad position, the people of bangladesh have asked me to go over there and organise a concert for him, trying to help him through this incredibly tough time in his life.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 18
Gives you a good motive to meet her in the flesh..
Reply 19
People with 1,000 + friends may actually have less friends than 200. Depends on what you define as friends. More is less at times.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending