The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e
Sneak peak of next US episode. It actually looks pretty good!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Doughnuts!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Wait...why did I spoiler that? :s-smilie:
Ah well, it makes me feel cool!

Spoiler

Wait...why did I spoiler that? :s-smilie:
Ah well, it makes me feel cool!

Spoiler

MAJOR SPOILER!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

MAJOR SPOILER!!

Spoiler

EVEN BIGGER SPOILER!!

Spoiler

EVEN BIGGER SPOILER!!

Spoiler

:rofl:

Spoiler

Kurt and Blaine kissed

Spoiler

Spoiler

Kurt and Blaine kissed

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

MAJOR SPOILER!!

Spoiler

Discussion of major spoiler!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Kurt and Blaine kissed

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by diamonddust

Discussion of major spoiler!

Spoiler

Spoiler

I know right? I can't believe they'd do that.

Spoiler

I need to rererewatch Duets :biggrin: I just love the Kum :rofl: interaction in it and Le Jazz Hot..and the Sancedes duet. I was watching the wedding coverage for the full 10 hours it was on but now it's gone off there's just highlights and street parties being covered :rofl: It passed a day though...we're one day closer to NoN on E4 (can't. wait) and one day closer to Rumours, which means one day closer to prom too. WOOOPPEEEEE
Born this Way

Spoiler

I know right? I can't believe they'd do that.

Spoiler

I need to rererewatch Duets :biggrin: I just love the Kum :rofl: interaction in it and Le Jazz Hot..and the Sancedes duet. I was watching the wedding coverage for the full 10 hours it was on but now it's gone off there's just highlights and street parties being covered :rofl: It passed a day though...we're one day closer to NoN on E4 (can't. wait) and one day closer to Rumours, which means one day closer to prom too. WOOOPPEEEEE

I love your excitement! :biggrin:
I don't want it to end! I'm going to cry during the finale!
Speculation

Spoiler

I love your excitement! :biggrin:
I don't want it to end! I'm going to cry during the finale!
Speculation

Spoiler

Oh me too, I can't believe there's only 4 episodes left :cry: but at the same time I want all the episodes NOW because I need to see what happens (mainly at prom to be honest. prom>nationals).

Spoiler

I'm SO glad I found this thread! I have the best idea ever!!!

Get this:

Britney...

and Santana....

singing....

"All About Us" by T.A.T.U.!!! :biggrin:

What do ya'll think? Epic, or what?!
Oh me too, I can't believe there's only 4 episodes left :cry: but at the same time I want all the episodes NOW because I need to see what happens (mainly at prom to be honest. prom>nationals).

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by magnum.opus

I'm SO glad I found this thread! I have the best idea ever!!!

Get this:

Britney...

and Santana....

singing....

"All About Us" by T.A.T.U.!!! :biggrin:

What do ya'll think? Epic, or what?!

I've not heard that one I'll have to have a listen...I have heard people wanting them to do 'all the things she said' by tatu. I want them to do Come to my Window by Melissa Etheridge, Brittany already referred to it in the scene with them on the bed and I love that song. I think Santana could really rip into it.

I've not heard that one I'll have to have a listen...I have heard people wanting them to do 'all the things she said' by tatu. I want them to do Come to my Window by Melissa Etheridge, Brittany already referred to it in the scene with them on the bed and I love that song. I think Santana could really rip into it.

"All The Things She Said" is also good, but I like "All About Us" a bit more :yep: Your choices are great, too :smile:

"All The Things She Said" is also good, but I like "All About Us" a bit more :yep: Your choices are great, too :smile:

Just listened to it (that's one heck of a music video) and I do like it, I prefer it to All the things she said too. I could see them doing it, it's a bit lighter too for Brittany's voice than some of the songs I've thought of for them.

I forgot to say welcome to the thread too. You appear to have the right level of excitement and exclaimation marks to join in :biggrin:

Just listened to it (that's one heck of a music video) and I do like it, I prefer it to All the things she said too. I could see them doing it, it's a bit lighter too for Brittany's voice than some of the songs I've thought of for them.

I forgot to say welcome to the thread too. You appear to have the right level of excitement and exclaimation marks to join in :biggrin:

Yes!! I hope Santana and Brittany perform the song in the near future!

Haha, your last comment made me laugh a lot! Thanks for the warm welcome :yes:
I still think my spice girls idea was better :p:

Quick Reply

Latest