The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mess.
That was the picture I used as reference :teeth:

Does anyone know of a better one or is that a pretty good template picture?

Shows hair well, but face kinda wrong
Original post by SirMasterKey
I'll do some reading I've been putting off and then hunt for some. :wink:

Someone could make a Matt Smith society as well if they wanted.

:holmes:
Reply 63
don't really have anything to say but I want it to tell me when theres new posts so I'm posting this
Original post by Aula
:nospam:

not a chat thread. Take it to the dressing room :hmmm:

Right well I really really dislike River Song, she's the most annoying character mostly because she keeps coming back. Rory is also annoying. I miss the days of Mickey tbh.

Original post by Mess.
I completely ****ed my back up by ... Walking :sigh:
So the physio has told me to slow :rolleyes:

So I've been going the gym for small periods not even worth updating :colonhash:

Aww glassman :frown:
I wonder if Jenny will return? IIRC, it was the Moff who asked that she not be killed off at the end of The Doctor's Daughter. :holmes:
Original post by TheCrackInTime

Holey Moley! :eek:
:afraid:
Reply 69

:afraid:

That's scary.
In response to the picture: :zomg:

Also, excessive image and smilie only posts in Aula's words...

:nospam:

not a chat thread. Take it to the dressing room :hmmm:

:pierre:

SirMasterKey

Shotgun doing Episode 3!

Definitely think you should for episode 3. It would be nice if all the regulars in this thread had a go at creating an episode thread each week. :yep:

Original post by sleekchic
I know we've already touched on this but regarding the future doctor's TARDIS.

Moffat's friend Ellar Dent asked:

"Here's a question: where's the 1,100 year-old Doctor's TARDIS?"

And Moffat replied with infinite cheek.

"Probably you ought to keep watching, or something."

Curious. It would be wonderful if you could just sit and listen when they are going through their creative process. Just to observe how it all comes together and how ideas are thrown about.

Approved!

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 72
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

In response to the picture: :zomg:
Also, excessive image and smilie only posts in Aula's words...
:pierre:

:mmm:

Having been in DGC for several years, the mods get annoyed when a thread not in chat ends up being too spammy, so if we're not careful I can foresee this thread being split into two - one in chat and one for spoilers/speculation only.

hence :nospam:

I wonder if Jenny will return? IIRC, it was the Moff who asked that she not be killed off at the end of The Doctor's Daughter. :holmes:

She might do at some point. Probably not for a while though, since the actress has only recently had a baby.

I read somewhere although I can't find the link now that Moffat was shocked to find that people had taken the whole keep Jenny alive thing so seriously. Apparently he couldn't even remember doing so and that was last year.
Karen Gillan Lovers> Create gallery > Fill gallery.

No pictures have been added to this group yet. :unimpressed:

Patience. :pierre:
Reply 75
Original post by greeneyedgirl

Original post by greeneyedgirl
Shows hair well, but face kinda wrong

Well that's perfect for the hairdresser :p:

I couldn't find a real life picture that expressed the hair detail properly :sad:
Original post by Mess.
Well that's perfect for the hairdresser :p:

I couldn't find a real life picture that expressed the hair detail properly :sad:

Yup...but in general I hope you have a less chubby face than that...
Original post by Aula
:mmm:

Having been in DGC for several years, the mods get annoyed when a thread not in chat ends up being too spammy, so if we're not careful I can foresee this thread being split into two - one in chat and one for spoilers/speculation only.

hence :nospam:

I agree. Yeah, wouldn't want that. And it's hard to maintain a concentrated and serious discussion when there's a bit too many large images being posted and quoted. Not that I'm complaining, being somewhat guilty of this myself. Some are great. But still preferable to have majority as strictly on topic discussion

In other news, after this episode airs, the ones that know spoilers can finally speculate properly. :jive:

Except for River's identity. :ninja:
I agree. Yeah, wouldn't want that. And it's hard to maintain a concentrated and serious discussion when there's a bit too many large images being posted and quoted. Not that I'm complaining, being somewhat guilty of this myself. Some are great. But still preferable to have majority as strictly on topic discussion

In other news, after this episode airs, the ones that know spoilers can finally speculate properly. :jive:

Except for River's identity. :ninja:

How many spoilers do you guys have for stuff later in series?
Who turned off the lights?

Latest