The day this man spoke the truth....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13230115

Spoiler

Press play... hahahahahahaha... what a legend. :awesome:

Scroll to see replies

HAHAHAAHA :rofl:

He doesn't have an MK accent though. I would know :hmpf:
Reply 2
A bitter old man who's lived a miserable, worthless life filled with disappointment. One should rejoice in such occasions as the Royal Wedding as it showcases what Britain still has and what it should always have and never lose.
(edited 12 years ago)
well done 'melvin'................
Reply 4
Absolutely hilarious!
Reply 5
He should upload a YT video.
Reply 6
I'm embarrassed for this guy but he has an incredibly valid point that the majority of the country decided to ignore.
Reply 7
Original post by Broderss
A bitter old man who's lived a miserable, worthless life filled with disappointment. One should rejoice in such occasions as the Royal Wedding as it showcases what Britain still has and what it should always have and never lose.

So it showcases a redundant and unfair class system? This is what we have to be proud of?
Reply 8
Chill out. If you don't like it don't watch it
Reply 9

What did britain ever have apart from the arrogance of believing only certain white people from certain families deserved land, power, opinions and money.

And that's not me scratching the surface.

They may do a lot of charity work, but it will take a millenia to make up for their ancestor's behaviour, the affects of which are still seen today.
Dude needs to chill out.
That was hilarious. He does have a really good point though, this has been forced upon us, and it literally is unavoidable, yet if anyone speaks badly about the Royal Wedding they're 'unpatriotic'. One of my friends posted on Facebook this morning "people who disrespect the royal wedding are scum of the earth" - I'd say that's a bit extreme really, I have nothing against the Royal family I just don't see the point in all of this fuss. Way to stick it to the radio stations Melvin!
Reply 12
Original post by Bellrosk
So it showcases a redundant and unfair class system? This is what we have to be proud of?

Think wider. Look at all the people who showed up. Look at how they came together to celebrate the union of their future King and Queen. Look at how the occasion brought together people from all over the world who forgot their differences and became one with each other. That's what Britain is about.
Republican LAD
Original post by chrislpp
What did britain ever have apart from the arrogance of believing only certain white people from certain families deserved land, power, opinions and money.

They may do a lot of charity work, but it will take a millenia to make up for their ancestor's behaviour, the affects of which are still seen today.

I don't agree with the poor guy but I really felt sorry for him! Must be unbearable for those who don't really care.

I cant tell if you're serious or not but please don't do this - your thinking is very flawed.
hahaha that's brilliant.
Reply 16
Original post by chrislpp

They are great figureheads for our nation and we would not be as distinct as we are now if they didn't exist. They define Britain and give us all something to respect and remind us of what Britain is.

You can be as jealous as you like, but you won't understand until you stop being so hateful and ignorant. It's true that the constitutional monarchy of the United Kingdom is unfair and does not represent equality, but that's not the point and it doesn't need to be.
Reply 17
Think wider. Look at all the people who showed up. Look at how they came together to celebrate the union of their future King and Queen. Look at how the occasion brought together people from all over the world who forgot their differences and became one with each other. That's what Britain is about.

How is that something I should be proud of? The people of Britain/the world are too stupid to put their differences aside and get along without the help of a publicly funded family of toffs?
**** Britain. **** the Union Jack.
Reply 19
Original post by Bellrosk
How is that something I should be proud of? The people of Britain/the world are too stupid to put their differences aside and get along without the help of a publicly funded family of toffs?

You're being cynical about it. Stop that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending