The Student Room Group

How to meet people on TSR?

I've been on here like on and off and I've noticed most people on here know at least one person from TSR, where as I know NO ONE. One of my friends at uni or from home use it (to the best of my knowledge) so what should one do??
Reply 1
What is this I don't even... Why do you care?!
Reply 2
I know a few people who have said they have used it or still do, but none as frequently as i do...

Spoiler

Reply 3
nothing :dontknow: its not an issue.
Reply 4
Seeing as none of us ever go outside, and spend all day locked in a small room staring at a computer screen, it's quite difficult.
Reply 5
Send people pictures of your dong
You just meet people through interaction...like in real life really, only you can log out and shut them up whenever you feel like it :colone:
Most here are losers with no lives, exaggerate on qualifications, their photos do not accurately represent what they look in real life. These people will never meet you in person to expose their lies. Not ever.
I met people who I know through TSR at uni meets (and one by chance as he lives above me)
Original post by flight409

Original post by flight409
I've been on here like on and off and I've noticed most people on here know at least one person from TSR, where as I know NO ONE. One of my friends at uni or from home use it (to the best of my knowledge) so what should one do??

This is just a site to talk...ie facebook substitute without "real friends" or "real pictures".
Yep its sad I know.
Reply 10
I didn't meet anyone from TSR in real life until I'd been on for about 3 years and made thousands of posts.
Reply 11
Original post by geetar
Seeing as none of us ever go outside, and spend all day locked in a small room staring at a computer screen, it's quite difficult.

Mm-hm.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending