The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by museobsessed

I still think my spice girls idea was better :p:

Please, let go of your spice girls idea. It's never going to happen :p:

They can sing one song of theirs but any more and I'm scared I might be tempted to get out my greatest hits album again and I remember when that happened last time. I had their songs in my head for days.
Original post by e hine e

Please, let go of your spice girls idea. It's never going to happen :p:

They can sing one song of theirs but any more and I'm scared I might be tempted to get out my greatest hits album again and I remember when that happened last time. I had their songs in my head for days.

but wasn't that the most fun you had in a long time? :p:

but wasn't that the most fun you had in a long time? :p:

Well the only time I've had more is when I got 'Friday' in my head :p:

The bad thing is I can see Ryan Murphy being totally into the idea.
I think my OTP is...

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)

Well the only time I've had more is when I got 'Friday' in my head :p:

The bad thing is I can see Ryan Murphy being totally into the idea.

cuz Ryan Murphy is pure awesome

Original post by diamonddust
I think my OTP is...
Blaine/Piano :tongue: [\spoiler]

spoiler fail :p:

This talk of the spice girls made me go search them on youtube, couldn't quite sit through the whole song but it made me nostalgic for Boyzone and now I really want them to sing this on Glee (preferably Blaine as it would so suit his voice).

I think my OTP is...

Spoiler

Mine too, there's something so romantic when

Spoiler

Damn you and your eager eye! :tongue: I edited it as soon as I realised, I was hoping no-one would notice?

This talk of the spice girls made me go search them on youtube, couldn't quite sit through the whole song but it made me nostalgic for Boyzone and now I really want them to sing this on Glee (preferably Blaine as it would so suit his voice).

urgh, boyzone...nooo

urgh, boyzone...nooo

:eek3:

Boyzone are amazing.

:eek3:

Boyzone are amazing.

clearly we have very very different taste in 90s pop :p:

clearly we have very very different taste in 90s pop :p:

There must be one band we agree on?? What are your views on Take That?

There must be one band we agree on?? What are your views on Take That?

noooooo

noooooo

:rofl: Oasis? If not I give up. I'm not even getting to things like Bewitched *shudder*

:rofl: Oasis? If not I give up. I'm not even getting to things like Bewitched *shudder*

some oasis is ok
i ****ing love b*witched! no joke haha

some oasis is ok
i ****ing love b*witched! no joke haha

Really?! :rofl: it's really a miracle we both like Glee with our different tastes in music :biggrin: Maybe I just have a thing against girl bands. Although I did choose Girls Aloud over One True Voice...I can't believe our conversation has turned to this. People entering the thread now will be scared away.

Really?! :rofl: it's really a miracle we both like Glee with our different tastes in music :biggrin: Maybe I just have a thing against girl bands. Although I did choose Girls Aloud over One True Voice...I can't believe our conversation has turned to this. People entering the thread now will be scared away.

yeh, b*witched was the first album I brought for myself ever! Ha. Glee is good though, it takes a good cross section. I hadly know any of the broardway numbers they do though, I know next to nothing about musicals other than grease and hairspray. Ha yeh I kinda like Girls Aloud on some songs. I'm not really a pop fan anymore though, other than the occasional Katy Perry

yeh, b*witched was the first album I brought for myself ever! Ha. Glee is good though, it takes a good cross section. I hadly know any of the broardway numbers they do though, I know next to nothing about musicals other than grease and hairspray. Ha yeh I kinda like Girls Aloud on some songs. I'm not really a pop fan anymore though, other than the occasional Katy Perry

Oh I love Hairspray :woo: and Grease, I was watching it the other day and during the dance they have all I could think about was 'I hope Glee's prom is like this'. The first single I bought was Boyzone (on cassette tape!!) then B*witched was on my first album but that's only because it was part of a compilation CD that was on offer in the supermarket when I got my first CD player so I bought it :rofl: I like the occassional Katy Perry too, in fact I got her new album on the spur of the moment and kept it on repeat for days. That surprised me :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by magnum.opus
"All The Things She Said" is also good, but I like "All About Us" a bit more :yep: Your choices are great, too :smile:

I remember when All the Things She Said came out! I didn't know why two girls were kissing in a school uniform and got really confused. :redface: :rofl:

I remember when All the Things She Said came out! I didn't know why two girls were kissing in a school uniform and got really confused. :redface: :rofl:

Ahhh :h:

Quick Reply

Latest