The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e

Oh I love Hairspray :woo: and Grease, I was watching it the other day and during the dance they have all I could think about was 'I hope Glee's prom is like this'. The first single I bought was Boyzone (on cassette tape!!) then B*witched was on my first album but that's only because it was part of a compilation CD that was on offer in the supermarket when I got my first CD player so I bought it :rofl: I like the occassional Katy Perry too, in fact I got her new album on the spur of the moment and kept it on repeat for days. That surprised me :s-smilie:

yes. Hairspray needs to be on Glee. haha. you secret b*witched fan :p: i've not got KP's album but I like the singles and they're all over the place so I hear them often enough :p: sometimes even out of the mouth of a certain Mr Criss!
EDIT: and Ms Michelle I suppose too
Original post by museobsessed
some oasis is ok
i ****ing love b*witched! no joke haha

B*witched are amazing! :love: I prefer Vengaboys though! They were the best! :dance:
The first ever cassette (:redface:) I bought was Viva Forever by The Spice Girls. Those were the days! I basically grew up on cheesy 90s pop, Michael Jackson and Lil Bow Wow and Annie! :blush:
Original post by diamonddust

B*witched are amazing! :love: I prefer Vengaboys though! They were the best! :dance:
The first ever cassette (:redface:) I bought was Viva Forever by The Spice Girls. Those were the days! I basically grew up on cheesy 90s pop, Michael Jackson and Lil Bow Wow and Annie! :blush:

viva forever still has the ability to almost make me cry! haa. I got pretty emotional about Geri leaving and its such a sad song

Spoiler

I remember when All the Things She Said came out! I didn't know why two girls were kissing in a school uniform and got really confused. :redface: :rofl:

You and your little fanfic mind :rofl: everyone seems to have Blaine being slushied in their head canons. I think I'd cry if that happened. I don't know why but even though Blaine has been portrayed as a role model he actually seems more vulnerable than Kurt to me. I am aware this is a fictional show by the way :ninja:

I remember hearing they were lesbians so when they took part in Eurovision I announced it to my mum :rofl: I was only just learning about being gay thanks to Will Young and Friends. I was a naive 12 year old, led a very sheltered life.

yes. Hairspray needs to be on Glee. haha. you secret b*witched fan :p: i've not got KP's album but I like the singles and they're all over the place so I hear them often enough :p: sometimes even out of the mouth of a certain Mr Criss!
EDIT: and Ms Michelle I suppose too

Oh yeah, I forgot about Firework! I am most certainly not a secret B*witched fan. Even typing out the * makes me shudder.
:eek3:

Boyzone are amazing.

BOYZONE?? I hope you know I've lost all the respect I had for you! :tongue: That's almost as bad as Westlife...

OMG what have we started :eek3:

At least I can get on board with Michael Jackson. Do you know who does a killer MJ set? Boyzone. On their DVD that I do not own.

BOYZONE?? I hope you know I've lost all the respect I had for you! :tongue: That's almost as bad as Westlife...

I know right, Westlife are dire! I hope to god that ryan murphy has no idea who they are and hence won't put them on Glee. ever.

Why can people not see how wonderful they are? I have many memories attached to Boyzone. I had all their annuals, singles, did a dance in primary school to a Ronan Keating song...they were my whole life.
OMG what have we started :eek3:

At least I can get on board with Michael Jackson. Do you know who does a killer MJ set? Boyzone. On their DVD that I do not own.

haha, its better than me not being able to see what you're all saying due to it all being in spoilers :frown:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA
that is all

haha, its better than me not being able to see what you're all saying due to it all being in spoilers :frown:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA
that is all

Spoiler

Reply 3710
The lad on The million pound drop on channel 4 right now looks a bit like Finn from Glee?
Or is it just me.. :P

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Ears
The lad on The million pound drop on channel 4 right now looks a bit like Finn from Glee?
Or is it just me.. :P

I have no idea, Coronation Street is unfortunately on my TV.

Spoiler

I think you mean 'wonderful'.

I think you mean 'wonderful'.

hehe

Royal wedding today reminds me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeN-8PsLHJ4
(edited 12 years ago)

hehe

Royal wedding today reminds me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeN-8PsLHJ4

Awww....I so loved that scene. It made me decide exactly what music I want at my wedding, and the bridesmaid outfits (loved the red dresses).

The wedding reminded me of this though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0
Reply 3715

Spoiler

Spoiler

:rofl: you don't want to know how much this made me laugh.

I'm not even going to attempt to look at that site, I have a feeling it would traumatise my laptop. It's only used to visiting innocent sites.

Spoiler

Original post by magnum.opus
I'm SO glad I found this thread! I have the best idea ever!!!

Get this:

Britney...

and Santana....

singing....

"All About Us" by T.A.T.U.!!! :biggrin:

What do ya'll think? Epic, or what?!

I've thought about this too... a number of times. That song would be perfect for them!

And BTW again...

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
AMAZING lol I love it <3

Original post by Toph

Spoiler

Spoiler

I've thought about this too... a number of times. That song would be perfect for them!

And BTW again...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Toph

And BTW again...

Spoiler

Dude! I think Glee did so much better in singing "Born This Way" than Gaga :ninja: Odd, eh?

Dude! I think Glee did so much better in singing &quot;Born This Way&quot; than Gaga :ninja: Odd, eh?

That's because it included

Spoiler

I just saw you're from the US? That means you get the episodes as they air in perfect condiiton, not viewed on livestream on a laptop??????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending