The Student Room Group

Gay Guys and Lesbian Girls

How far do you venture into the gay scene
The reason i ask is because wile browsing i came across this hotel in the Bournemouth area.

Its a gay hotel and it allows nudist to just walk around (obviously in the nude lol) it also hold events for things like massage of some kind and certain other thing.

Have you ever been to anything like this and if not would you be happy to venture out and take part in things like these?
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hmmmm not sure I want to stay in a hotel where there are people walking around naked tbh. As for your question about the gay scene, I sometimes go to gay clubs but that's about it.
Reply 2
Can I go nude into a lesbian parade?
To be honest it doesn't interest me at all. I'm not opposed to it in any way, it's just not my thing, that's all.
Reply 4
why didnt you jus call the thread gays and lesbians ?
Reply 5
Wait.. why does a hotel have to be labelled 'gay'? in the first place?
Reply 6
I live in Manchester and i'm 21 but i've never checked out the gay village or anything :eek:. So i guess i haven't ventured into it at all...
Don't think that hotel you mentioned would be for me lol but whatever floats people's boats. :biggrin:
it's weird since i'm kinda a homophobe...I know, it's ironic

so probably not, I dont seem to like the whole gay culture that much. but saying that, i'm a young sexually frustrated male teenager so...haha
Reply 8
A hotel full of naked lesbians? :ahee:
Reply 9
Original post by Tommyjw
Wait.. why does a hotel have to be labelled 'gay'? in the first place?

i dont have a clue lol
and just to confirm its not me who gave it this label its the hotel owner lol
I like gay clubs in general, they tend to be more fun than straight ones I remember when I was in vacation in morocco the one gay club in the city was literally miles ahead of the others in terms of atmosphere and hygene.I'm not gay tho.
Reply 11
Original post by kimmey

valid point and i really dont know lol
Reply 12
Original post by Theconomist
I like gay clubs in general, they tend to be more fun than straight ones I remember when I was in vacation in morocco the one gay club in the city was literally miles ahead of the others in terms of atmosphere and hygene.I'm not gay tho.

Are you male or female and just out of curiosity how does a straight person find themselves in a gay club not that im doubting you or anything
Original post by geekay1
Are you male or female and just out of curiosity how does a straight person find themselves in a gay club not that im doubting you or anything

I'm male.
I went there with my cousin and these two chicks. One of them was a lesbian and she took us.It was actually surprisingly good.You can't pick up chicks tho obviously.
Reply 14
I'm male.
I went there with my cousin and these two chicks. One of them was a lesbian and she took us.It was actually surprisingly good.You can't pick up chicks tho obviously.

surely there would be a good few bi hotties.
seems to me that it would be a good place to go hunting for the old 3 way action :wink:
Original post by geekay1
surely there would be a good few bi hotties.
seems to me that it would be a good place to go hunting for the old 3 way action :wink:

Except the bi's don't go to gay clubs to pick up the men.
Also its frowned upon for non gays/bis to try and pick up the lesbians in the clubs.
Original post by kimmey

Because 'gay' isn't a noun.
Original post by Anonymous
Because 'gay' isn't a noun.

and why the **** are you anon lol...
Reply 18
Except the bi's don't go to gay clubs to pick up the men.
Also its frowned upon for non gays/bis to try and pick up the lesbians in the clubs.

Ohhh my bad lol where abouts did you go ?
Reply 19
sounds like you didnt think before startin this thread

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending