The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by museobsessed

the crazies on here who know what you're talking about on the last few episodes watch live streams of US Tv or torrent episodes once they've been uploaded hence they can watch the episodes before they come out here.

Did you just refer to the people as crazies? Lol, how brusque :mmm:
Original post by magnum.opus

yeh, did you see how I managed to stir things up up there? ahah

they're crazies and they need to accept it :p:

We're not crazy, she's just jealous of our knowledge and the fact she can't read all the spoilers and join in with our live flailing over a fuzzy video from the US.
You know, museobsessed I could post any spoiler I like here if you don't be nice.
Original post by e hine e

You know, museobsessed I could post any spoiler I like here if you don't be nice.

hahaa but you're not mean!

Spoiler

Original post by Toph

Spoiler

Lol, well I will check out the audio and see if I like his singing any better ...*after listening to audio*... Yeah, it's still way too gay (voice included) :sadnod: "I'm coming out of make-up"- I mean, really? :p:

P.S. I didn't even wait for it to end, I just closed the window :rofl:

hahaa but you're not mean!

Spoiler

I can be mean if I want to be!! I didn't get it until I started doing it, now it's like an addiction. I only do it for Glee though, no other shows are worth it.
Lol, well I will check out the audio and see if I like his singing any better ...*after listening to audio*... Yeah, it's still way too gay (voice included) :sadnod: "I'm coming out of make-up"- I mean, really? :p:

P.S. I didn't even wait for it to end, I just closed the window :rofl:

How can Glee ever be too gay? I'm waiting for it to get gayer :yep:

the mp3 high quality audio, in your headphones with your eyes shut is bliss :love:

You think that's a long gap? We had to wait until March for the Christmas episode!

Oh wow :zomg: I guess I will have to get used to the delay when I arrive in England for uni. :frown:

We're not crazy, she's just jealous of our knowledge and the fact she can't read all the spoilers and join in with our live flailing over a fuzzy video from the US.

Is it illegal for you to watch the videos live? (I may have to do the same thing when I'm in England, so I'm curious what you do to watch Glee in a timely manner)

yeh, did you see how I managed to stir things up up there? ahah

they're crazies and they need to accept it :p:

Haha, well I admire your spirit :top:

Is it illegal for you to watch the videos live? (I may have to do the same thing when I'm in England, so I'm curious what you do to watch Glee in a timely manner)

It's illegal for the sites to broadcast it live so I watch then report the site :rofl:

Yes some of us in the UK watch livestream from the US or see videos after it's broadcast their but others choose to wait until the episode airs on TV. With it being a UK site we spoiler everything that hasn't aired on TV here because it's not fair if something is ruined when people just happen to pop into the thread...it's also not fair if they can't come into the thread to discuss episodes as they air for fear of being spoiled. So I can still read all the spoilers :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

The full video of

Spoiler

How can Glee ever be too gay? I'm waiting for it to get gayer :yep:

the mp3 high quality audio, in your headphones with your eyes shut is bliss :love:

Spoiler

It's illegal for the sites to broadcast it live so I watch then report the site :rofl:

Lol, great plan! But, since you report the site, do you have to keep looking for different websites each time?

Spoiler

Androgyny is the best :woo:

Lol, great plan! But, since you report the site, do you have to keep looking for different websites each time?

If links are deleted we just find new ones. They're posted everywhere. If all else fails I'll get a friend in the US to put me on skype facing her TV and I can watch that way.

The full video of

Spoiler

Spoiler

If links are deleted we just find new ones. They're posted everywhere. If all else fails I'll get a friend in the US to put me on skype facing her TV and I can watch that way.

That makes sense. I'm glad I will have a way to watch recent Glee episodes when I'm in England :smile: And you have US friends? How did ya'll meet? (I have no friends outside of the US, except those I find here on TSR)
Chris is still walking around New York with his backpack. I love this guy.

http://twentysome-thing.tumblr.com/post/5050816394/chris#notes

I had a similar fozzy bear backpack from the muppets. I too looked that cool with it.

Quick Reply

Latest