The Student Room Group

Is sex better 4 women?

Dont get me wrong i think sex is awesome,however i reckon its allot more intense/better for girls.

Obviously no one can experience both so im not asking for a definitive answer just peoples opinions

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't say so :s-smilie:
Apparently women can have longer lasting and more intense orgasms than men, but they have the whole bloodflow once a month thing to deal with, so it's only fair.
Reply 3
I think men get less of a 'lasting' experience, but that it may be more intense.

But then again, sex can be pretty damn intense for a woman too :coma:

I don't think we could ever find the answer to this.
No one will ever know. But seeing as not all woman can orgasm during sex, and sex can even be painful sometimes for women I don't think you can say that it is always better for all women compared to men.
Reply 5
Original post by vicky_1234
I wouldn't say so :s-smilie:

Really im not claiming to be an expert but like women can have two types of orgasms and both seem pretty fun from an outsiders perspective
Yeah I think the fact that women find it hard to orgasm during sex I would say it's better for men. However if the question was are orgasms better for women, maybe.
Obviously not, or they would want it more than men, not the other way round.
Original post by mhignell
Really im not claiming to be an expert but like women can have two types of orgasms and both seem pretty fun from an outsiders perspective

Sex doesn't equal orgasm though.
women's orgasms last longer then men's. however, it is more difficult to arouse women and to make them reach orgasm than it is with men; some women can go their entire lives without reaching orgasm.
Reply 10
Original post by moneyballs2
Apparently women can have longer lasting and more intense orgasms than men, but they have the whole bloodflow once a month thing to deal with, so it's only fair.

Yeah true thats gotta suck
Reply 11
let's ask Michael Jackson
Reply 12
I saw somewhere that women have twice as many 'sense cells' (for lack of the technical/scientific word) as men do in those areas. So I would say so.
Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
women's orgasms last longer then men's. however, it is more difficult to arouse women and to make them reach orgasm than it is with men; some women can go their entire lives without reaching orgasm.

Poor gals :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by vicky_1234
Yeah I think the fact that women find it hard to orgasm during sex I would say it's better for men. However if the question was are orgasms better for women, maybe.

Yeah true men can find it hard to orgasm 2 tho
Sex with 4 women? I dunno, probably.
Reply 16
Original post by baffled_mathman

not really, being less horny doesn't mean worse set
Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN

really? I always end up getting the girl off more times than i get off myself but I'm usually in pain after
Yes, it's better with 4 women.
Original post by mhignell
Yeah true men can find it hard to orgasm 2 tho

Not as hard for women in general though.
Reply 19
Original post by baffled_mathman

I dunno i might be being stupid but i reckon in reality women or at least some women want sex as much as dudes,just because of the way society is we dont generally hear about

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending