The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You mean 73% of the 1000 DAILY MAIL readers polled?
Original post by laureng492
You mean 73% of the 1000 DAILY MAIL readers polled?

There were some other polls that found similar results I think (sadly).
wow. only 73%.

there are a lot of anti white racists in britain. 27% of the british people are extremist race haters.
This will never happen. More fearmongering on ridiculous future scenarios by the Government yet again....
Original post by slavetosociety
This will never happen. More fearmongering on ridiculous future scenarios by the Government yet again....

Why can't it happen??

Britain's ethnic minority population will drop from 92% to 87%-88% by this census. White british population is falling due to poor birth rates, I mean white British was only recorded as 64% in the 2005 babies born section.

I can see it happening, and of course lots more mixed race marriages. I don't see anything wrong with it personally. Tories aren't stopping immigration all that well at the moment, Labour will remove the cap when they come back in.
dont really care.
inb4 "dailyfail".
This will never happen so it's a non-issue.
Original post by therealOG
This will never happen so it's a non-issue.

If I and these forums were around in 50-60 years time I would bump this thread. See the white population fall/ethnic minorities increase over the coming decades....
Original post by Sharpshooter
If I and these forums were around in 50-60 years time I would bump this thread. See the white population fall/ethnic minorities increase over the coming decades....

Sure the white proportion will fall, but they ain't gonna become a minority any time soon.
Original post by Sharpshooter
Why can't it happen??

Britain's ethnic minority population will drop from 92% to 87%-88% by this census. White british population is falling due to poor birth rates, I mean white British was only recorded as 64% in the 2005 babies born section.

I can see it happening, and of course lots more mixed race marriages. I don't see anything wrong with it personally. Tories aren't stopping immigration all that well at the moment, Labour will remove the cap when they come back in.

why will it be a good thing? britain will be a racially divided nation like never before. it will balkanise and weaken the nation.
Original post by therealOG
Sure the white proportion will fall, but they ain't gonna become a minority any time soon.

2066 is the predicted date.
Original post by humanrights

Yeah and natural resources should run out in a couple of years according to 1970s researchers. Or 10 years ago according to the 60s researchers. In other words i wouldnt bet on that prediction lol

We all know how forecasts and predictions can be horrendously inaccurate.
Original post by flubadiblam
Yeah and natural resources should run out in a couple of years according to 1970s researchers. Or 10 years ago according to the 60s researchers. In other words i wouldnt bet on that prediction lol

post world war 2 britain was 100% white. its now less than 90% and the the non white population is having much higher birth rates.

the projections will come true unless something dramatic happens. of course demographic science is not exact, its based on trends and birth rates but it is still quite accurate.

im sure there will be at least one nuclear or biological war before 2066 anyway so maybe it wont happen.
tbh, I'm not white, and I wouldn't be happy if Britain became a white minority country....
post world war 2 britain was 100% white. its now less than 90% and the the non white population is having much higher birth rates.

the projections will come true unless something dramatic happens. of course demographic science is not exact, its based on trends and birth rates but it is still quite accurate.

im sure there will be at least one nuclear or biological war before 2066 anyway so maybe it wont happen.

Fingers crossed haha, but seriously i respect china for doing something to stop their ridiculous population growth, but is india doing anything about it? that was an actual question btw :biggrin:
It seems in general, TSR wants to preserve Britains' white nation status.

So, do you associate skin colour with nationality/cultural identity ? Or do you simply want to preserve Britain culturally and it is not specific to race ?

Every country has a right to have its natural inhabitants as the majority ? So the same with New Zealand or Peru ?

Is it fear that draws you to feeling this way ? Perhaps fear of being treated in reverse of what has happened to non-whites ?

Is it for religious reasons, i.e. you would not want an Islamic Britain ?

Is it naive the notion that race is unimportant ? Is it just too big a difference to look past and that there undoubtedly would be hardships felt if whites were to become a minority ?

Is it confirmation of man's (well and woman's for that matter) human instanct to categorize the world and try to rationalize the differences ?

Another reason ?

Just a few questions to the people wanting a white majority Britain. I personally am apathetic to the idea. Although I am a strong believer that a country should try and preserve their cultural identity, but if other racial groups are fully integrated into being English then I see no problems really. Perhaps because I'm mixed race I can't really relate to it but...
Original post by dosvidaniya
It seems in general, TSR wants to preserve Britains' white nation status.

So, do you associate skin colour with nationality/cultural identity ? Or do you simply want to preserve Britain culturally and it is not specific to race ?

Every country has a right to have its natural inhabitants as the majority ? So the same with New Zealand or Peru ?

Is it fear that draws you to feeling this way ? Perhaps fear of being treated in reverse of what has happened to non-whites ?

Is it for religious reasons, i.e. you would not want an Islamic Britain ?

Is it naive the notion that race is unimportant ? Is it just too big a difference to look past and that there undoubtedly would be hardships felt if whites were to become a minority ?

Is it confirmation of man's (well and woman's for that matter) human instanct to categorize the world and try to rationalize the differences ?

Another reason ?

Just a few questions to the people wanting a white majority Britain. I personally am apathetic to the idea. Although I am a strong believer that a country should try and preserve their cultural identity, but if other racial groups are fully integrated into being English then I see no problems really. Perhaps because I'm mixed race I can't really relate to it but...

why should ethnic europeans, ie white people have to justify why they want to remain a majority group in their own homeland?

would you ask these questions to the chinese for example if they were being colonised by whites?

or to africans if they were being colonised by whites etc?
(edited 12 years ago)
Of course white people would be any group of people in a country would be upset if they became a minority, but this is silly white people make up 92% of the British population fear mongering at its best.

Latest

Trending

Trending