The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
And BTW, 7 pages whilst I'm gone for a few hours :frown: Thats just rude.
Reply 141
18hrs until we find out how many of the spoilers were correct and how many were made up, utter crap, false leaks etc etc.

Hoping we do have credible sources, but also hoping that its all been kept a secret, especially Amy/River relations.
Reply 142
Original post by DoktaUH

Original post by DoktaUH
18hrs until we find out how many of the spoilers were correct and how many were made up, utter crap, false leaks etc etc.

Hoping we do have credible sources, but also hoping that its all been kept a secret, especially Amy/River relations.

I doubt we'll find out Amy/River relations until episode 7.
Reply 143
Original post by Aula
I doubt we'll find out Amy/River relations until episode 7.

We can hope :p:
Reply 144
Would it be sad if I insisted we went back to the hotel early just to watch Dr Who tmrw...
Original post by Lantana
Would it be sad if I insisted we went back to the hotel early just to watch Dr Who tmrw...

No. My friend was meeting her bf's parents for first time last weekend...her main concern "Will they watch Doctor Who?"
Reply 146
Original post by Lantana

Nope, I've got to drop the missus off somewhere 30mins from home and she's due there at 6pm. I've told her to catch the bus :wink:

Original post by greeneyedgirl
No. My friend was meeting her bf's parents for first time last weekend...her main concern "Will they watch Doctor Who?"

Hahahahaha!
Reply 147
Original post by greeneyedgirl

Well someone has certainly got their priorities right.

I was a little worried when I was invited to a party this saturday, but I've realised it's later than Doctor Who, so all is well.
Reply 148
I was worried about when the Easter Vigil would be last weekend in case I'd have to miss it. :colondollar:
Reply 149
Original post by Aula
I was worried about when the Easter Vigil would be last weekend in case I'd have to miss it. :colondollar:

Doctor Who > Easter Vigil
Probably posted before

Reply 151
Original post by Madjackismad
Probably posted before

*snip*

Yep, was on on last thread pmsl.
Original post by DoktaUH
Yep, was on on last thread pmsl.

Poor old Silence. He just wants to make friends. :sad:

Also, the resemblance of them to Slender-Man is funny. Stephen Moffat clearly stuck for inspiration. :colonhash:

:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:
Reply 153
Poor old Silence. He just wants to make friends. :sad:

Also, the resemblance of them to Slender-Man is funny. Stephen Moffat clearly stuck for inspiration. :colonhash:

*snip*

:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

Old meme is old.
Reply 154
Original post by DoktaUH

Original post by DoktaUH
Doctor Who > Easter Vigil

I meant the Easter Vigil :colondollar:
Original post by DoktaUH
The whole, River is Amy's mother who is River's mother is a bit loopy tbh. Yes in a timey-wimey sense its possible, but no, just no.

River is not Amy's mother, her mother was at the wedding :wink: Other way around is possible, in a timey wimey way
Original post by DoktaUH
Old meme is old.

I know it's old. Why is this important? :colonhash: :colonhash:
Reply 157
Original post by TulipFields
River is not Amy's mother, her mother was at the wedding :wink: Other way around is possible, in a timey wimey way

In time you will see young paduan.
Reply 158
I know it's old. Why is this important? :colonhash: :colonhash:

Original post by DoktaUH

It's actually padawan. :fyi:

:p:

Looking forward to the episode tomorrow. It's already off to a stronger start than the first episode of last series. What annoys me is how the two part storylines end on a rubbish note. Just seems to be poor editing.

Latest

Trending

Trending