Original post by Doughnuts!!
I've got 7! Did 3 in Jan.

:sad:

Sameeeee
Original post by FlobberDobber
Sameeeee

Sad times. :sad:

Though it is our fault for doing so many subjects! :p:
I need to make sure that I get the grades for Maths :eek: I need motivation!!!!
Since my offer I swear I've lost all motivation ): Thank god I only have two exams.
Reply 1564
Helloooooo I not at Robinson but I thought I'd reply - how many exams do you have :smile:

hi! ive got 5 spread across 9 days so its not too bad for me... well, i wont be too bad if i can actually force myself to do some work! you? which college are you going too? whats your offer for?
Two exams!!!!

I have seven :frown: Two are resits, but still, panicking here!!
Having not been on TSR all Easter, I can't express what a relief it is to see other people on here who just can't start revision... :tongue:

To be fair, our school's coursework deadlines were pretty late (this week!), but still. I want to revise!!
Original post by cpdavis
I need to make sure that I get the grades for Maths :eek: I need motivation!!!!

:party:
:rave::rave::rave:

Motivation! :smile:
Reply 1568
Why am I on TSR instead of revising? D:
Reply 1569
Hey guys, just joined here (well i confess of stalking this thread for some time now :P)
Well im holding an offer for Engineering at Catz, anyone else going to catz?
Im glad im not the only one stressing over exams though :smile: !!!
Reply 1570
I can motivate myself for about ten minutes thinking "I have an offer from Cambridge, let's get the grades!" And then after that I just think "ahhh cba"

Bad, bad times.

haha i do exactly that, except after tht ten minutes, i end up spending hours on the net looking up anything and everything about cambridge!! :redface: .... blame the excitement lol:biggrin:

Original post by Smelly Ellie
Two exams!!!!

gosh i have 12!!! :'(
Original post by jsadapa1
Hey guys, just joined here (well i confess of stalking this thread for some time now :P)
Well im holding an offer for Engineering at Catz, anyone else going to catz?
Im glad im not the only one stressing over exams though :smile: !!!

Hey :smile:

I am not going to St Catz, but I am for engineering :biggrin:
Two exams!!!!

Sorry for no reply but you never quoted me :tongue:

Yeah it's two because I took a lot of them in January and didn't have any re-sits, but I did have a huuuuge piece of coursework which got handed in on Tuesday! (My god finally handing in a 130 page coursework is the best feeling ever!)

I had nine last June though, so I know how you feel! I'm sure you'll be fine if you're superdupermegaclever enough to get an offer for VetMed!
Original post by kpatb

Bahahahahah :biggrin: when you said "jesus" I thought you were exclaiming, almost like saying "Oh my god, I don't think we've spoken before!"
But then I realised you meant the college.:rolleyes: Whoops. :colondollar:

Same here! 'cept I took it as 'JEEEEESUS. *rolls eyes*' sorta thing. I was thinking 'woah, someone's a bit tetchy about new conversations' haha.
Felt a bit silly when I realised what you actually meant :tongue:
Kate and Wills will now be regulars at Cambridge.............we are now part of their little duchy lol
Original post by TomMcCarthy
Sorry for no reply but you never quoted me :tongue:

Yeah it's two because I took a lot of them in January and didn't have any re-sits, but I did have a huuuuge piece of coursework which got handed in on Tuesday! (My god finally handing in a 130 page coursework is the best feeling ever!)

I had nine last June though, so I know how you feel! I'm sure you'll be fine if you're superdupermegaclever enough to get an offer for VetMed!

Ah that's OK. I'm clever about things related to vetmed, but not maths and physics unfortunately, damn physics, I have to resit two modules of that haha :mad: Yuck yes, coursework was a massive pain!! Good luck anyways although I'm sure you'll be fine you lucky thing, what subject and college are you in for?

Awww the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge :love:

Awww the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge :love:

:yy:
Original post by katey_doodles
:yy:

I swear you actually stalk me :smile:
I swear you actually stalk me :smile:

Q. Who posted first on TSR today?
A. Kate. So it would seem that you are stalking me (on this occassion) :wink:
Original post by katey_doodles