The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
what is this...i dont even...
Reply 2
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
No it's not because you're waiting for marriage, and it's not because of strict religious beliefs, it's because you haven't laid it down to a girl and made her feel amazing yet, stop using those two excuses.

...or you are gay
cheers for explaining this - no doubt all these virgins will rush right out to get some
Reply 4
Pointless?
Reply 5
bro, story cool.
Probably a virgin as you referred to it as 2X not 'twenties', girls dont appreciate mathematical terms.
No it's not because you're waiting for marriage, and it's not because of strict religious beliefs, it's because you haven't laid it down to a girl and made her feel amazing yet, stop using those two excuses.

I'm 19, and my reasons are the two you dismiss and the one you offer :p:(
I play the Civilization series which is a 4x Turn based grand strategy game spanning the ages of history for PC - and I'm not a virgin.

You not lad OP.
Original post by JamesyB
bro, story cool.

It's actually...

And OP is stupid, TSR doesn't get many virgin threads...not many compared to fat/thin short/tall black/white/asian etc.
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Probably a virgin as you referred to it as 2X not 'twenties', girls dont appreciate mathematical terms.

Nope, 90% of teens lose their virginity by 17, most the girls I know lost theirs aswell...

If you heard of OG niki, in SE London there's loads of girls like her trust me, it's very hard NOT to get laid.
Reply 11
why do you want to make a girl feel amazing? sorry i'm completely lost :s-smilie:

But what if they are waiting for marriage or have strict religious beliefs? Your whole theory doesn't really stand up to scrutiny I'm afraid.
story bro cool
Nope, 90% of teens lose their virginity by 17, most the girls I know lost theirs aswell...

If you heard of OG niki, in SE London there's loads of girls like her trust me, it's very hard NOT to get laid.

Quote your source?
Original post by vicky_1234
Quote your source?

A fiver says it's his arse.
Reply 16
ITT OP had sex for the first time and now feels like boasting about it. :rolleyes:
Why is it even necessary for somebody to justify their virginity?
Original post by Dogatonic
Why is it even necessary for somebody to justify their virginity?

This.

It makes me so angry that people are made to feel like a freak for still being a virgin at a certain age. Religion or morals don't have to come into it, it's an individual's choice and if they haven't found the right person yet, or not felt they are ready yet, then they should be praised for not having bowed to peer pressure.

Latest

Trending

Trending